- 72 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V 2000 CR M93
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: France) The Pershing 72 is a big fast express cruiser designed to entertain with overnight accommodations for six. She has an open cockpit, spacious salon, and three staterooms to insure comfort, and convenience.
The walkaround main deck has forward sun lounge, teak decks, and covered cockpit. The cockpit features an L-shaped lounge with table, cockpit galley with grill, and dual stairways to the swim platform. Overhead the hardtop is retractable. A hydraulic gangway aids boarding.
The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with large windows, warm wood-tones, and leather upholstery. An extended entertainment center fills the port side of the salon with a large L-shaped leather sofa with table to starboard. An elevated center helm station is forward with dual helm seats. There is guest seating port side and the galley entry to starboard. The full galley is roomy and well-equipped.
Below there are three staterooms. There is a master suite amidships with king berth, two large windows, and full accommodations. The VIP stateroom is forward with island queen berth and full accommodations. The guest staterooms twin berths and shares the guest / day head.
Powered by twin 1823-hp MTU V12 diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 40 knots with a top speed of 45 knots. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this Pershing 72 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: all prices are in EU - some sites do not transmit properly
- Sleek contours, a distinctive, futuristic style and an undeniable vocation for socializing. A bright design and classic curves highlighted in the new single pane windsheild. The most highly advanced technology in every detail aboard. Original and versatile environments offering ultimate hospitality. The pleasure of yachting enters a new era.
- Main Deck
- Foredeck Sun Lounge Open Cockpit with Retractable Hardtop L-Shaped Cockpit Lounge with Table Cockpit Galley with Grill Teak Deck Spacious Salon Port Side Entertainment Center with Ice Maker L-Shaped Lounge with Table Elevated Helm Station with Dual Helm Seats Port Side Seating Starboard Galley
- Lower Deck
- Owner's Suite Amidships with Island Berth, Large Windows, and Full Accommodations VIP Suite Forward with Island Berth and Full Accommodations Guest Suite with Twin Berths
- Electronics & Navigation
- Auto Pilot Chart Plotter VHF Radio Depth Sounder Log / Speedometer Compass Television
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 1823-HP MTU V12 2000 M93 Diesel Engines Bow Thruster Generator Air Conditioning Washing Machine Hydraulic Gangway
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded