- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 250 Four Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Owner is out of boating. Boat was re-powered with Yamaha 250hp 4-strokes in 2006.
Just bottom painted with Micron CRC, hull waxed and detailed, both engines just serviced bring offers.
Excellent opportunity awaiting!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Jefferson Marlago 35 features a low, sleek profile that is part of an advanced design incorporating high-performance equipment, state-of-the-art accessories, and comfortable amenities into an affordable package. The center console combines deep-V performance and a large, versatile cockpit. The cockpit features a built-in transom bait prep center with saltwater sink, a deep freshwater sink and livewell, insulated bait and fish boxes, lots of storage (including two watertight tackle lockers), and a leaning post with a rear-facing, 162-quart Igloo cooler with cushion. The console is equally well-conceived, with a lockable electronics compartment, full instrumentation, a stainless steel steering wheel, and beverage holders. Forward, there's a roomy lockable cuddy cabin complete with V-berth, electric head, and storage. Using materials like Nida-Core Honeycomb coring in the hull and deck dramatically reduces weight, while increasing structural strength. This allows faster planing and higher cruising speeds with smaller engines and greater range on less fuel. The 35 can be towed by most normal-size pickups and vans, and can be raised on smaller lifts.
- Hull & Deck Features
- Cuddy cabin with V-berth Walk-in console Leaning post with built-in storage Sport steering wheel Indirect cockpit lighting Cockpit coaming pads Non-skid on decks High quality iso-gelcoat Modified Vinylester lay-up hull and deck Plexiglass windshield on console with aluminum grab rail Heavy duty rubrail Stainless steel deck hardware Six cleats Compass Rope locker Saltwater wash-down Fire extinguishers
- Recreation Features
- Built-in live well with bait re-circulating pump Self-bailing cockpit Bait prep sink Fresh water deep sink One 62-quart Igloo cooler with padded seat (part of leaning post) Two large capacity insulated fish boxes (below deck) Two large capacity insulated ice storage bins forward Two tackle lockers Two rod storage boxes Four built-in rod holders
- Mechanical & Electrical Features
- Bonded electrical system Circuit breaker protection 12V lighting Battery selector switches Hydraulic steering Fuel control system with water separating fuel filters PAR-1000 electric head Two automatic bilge pumps
- Fuel: 245 USG Fresh Water: 31 USG Holding tank with Y-valve
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- End of summer BLOWOUT on this fine Marlago. The low hour, Yamaha 250 4-strokes will give you the peace of mind needed for those who like to venture far offshore or Island Hopping. Take advantage of this opportunity before someone else does. Title in hand and ready for an offer!!! Call Albert Prego on his mobile at 786-417-5268 for details and viewing instructions.