- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
BRING ALL OFFERS - BANK OWNED BOAT NEEDS SOLD!!
Expired USCG certified vessel perfect for fishing charter business, dive business or personal use. Twin diesel power with generator. Needs electronics. Ready to fish! Recent survey values her at $125,000.00, owner looking for a fast deal!
- USCG certified vessel perfect for fishing charter business, dive business or personal use. Twin diesel power with generator. Needs electronics. Ready to fish! Recent survey values her at $125,000.00, owner looking for a fast deal!
- Forward v-berth with twin bunks. Galley with stainless steel sink and dinette located next to the helm
- Cobia Tower With Upper Control Station Salt Water And Fresh Water Washdowns Live Well Two (2) Fish Boxes
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Two (2) Cummins 6BTA5.9m-2 In-Line Six Cylinder Turbo Charged Diesel Engines One (1) Cruiseair 16,000 BTU Air Condition Unit One (1) Coleman Mach 5,000 BTU Roof-Mounted AC Unit Two (2) 8D Batteries 7.0 KW Phasor Generator Set with 2992 Hrs Three (3) Rule Electric Bilge Pumps
- Fireboy Ma2-900-FE241 Fixed Fire Suppression System One (1) B-Ii Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher Search Light Life Float Two (2) Throw Ring Buoys 222 Adult Type-I PFD’s Four (4) Child Type-I PFD’s
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.