- 80 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12 2000 M93
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: France) The Overmarine Mangusta 80 is a big fast express cruiser designed to get you where you want go quickly and in style. With a top speed of 45 knots, an open cockpit, spacious salon, and three staterooms she is a well-equipped performer.
The walkaround main deck has forward sun lounge, teak decks, and covered cockpit. The cockpit features a cushioned lounge with table and dual stairways to the swim platform. A hydraulic gangway aids boarding.
The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with large windows, warm wood-tones, and leather upholstery. An extended seating area fills the port side of the salon with a large sofa and ottomans. Starboard we have a large settee with dining table. An elevated center helm station is forward with dual helm seats.
Below there are three staterooms, a lower salon with seating area, and full galley. There is a master suite forward with king berth, large windows, and full accommodations. There are two guest staterooms one with double berth, the other with twin berths.
Powered by twin 2400-hp MTU V12 diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 38 knots with a top speed of 45 knots. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this Mangusta 80 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU - some sites do not transmit price properly
- Main Deck
- Walk-around Main Deck Teak Deck Foredeck Sun Lounge Covered Cockpit Cockpit Lounge with Cushioned Seating and Table Main Salon Port Side Seating with Sofa and Ottomans Dinette to Starboard Elevated Helm Station with Dual Helm Seats
- Lower Deck
- Master Suite Forward with Full Accommodations Lower Salon with Sofa and Chairs Full Galley Guest Stateroom with Double Berth Guest Stateroom with Twin Berths
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno Radar Furuno Chart Plotter Wind Speed & Direction Display Furuno Auto Pilot Furuno GPS Two Furuno VHF Radios Television DVD Player CD Player Radio Reciever Cabin and Cockpit Speakers
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin MTU 2400-hp V12 Diesel Engines Two Kohler 20-kW Generators Bow Thruster Air Conditioning Watermaker Hideaway Hydraulic Gangway
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded