- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Solar Wind is a well maintained Hunter 42 Passage center cockpit sloop rigged sailboat. The Hunter 42 Passage is a great example how Hunter Marine set the pace for center cockpit sailboats. The 42 Passage was built from 1990 and ended its production in 1998. The boat had a long production run few changes to the boat. Some say the 42 Passage is a better boat than the 420 Hunter. The boat has a 103 PHRF rating. It is built to go cruising and is a very comfortable live aboard with lots of storage room.
Solar Wind II has two cabins, two showers, refrigeration, dodger and Bimini, Inverter, Electronics and a Solar Panel. This is a must see boat, clean and priced to sell.
For additional information please contact the listing agent Lisa Chapin to schedule a private tour of the boat or to ask any questions you may have. Fair Winds, Lisa Chapin
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Ballast: 7600 Displacement: 24,000
- Total Power: 62
- This comfortable layout has a v berth, lockers, storage and an enclosed head with sink and shower forward. Further aft is the main salon with dinette table seating to port and a settee to starboard. The step down u-shaped galley is aft to starboard. The passageway to port has a nav station, electrical panel, hanging locker and excellent engine access. The spacious aft cabin has a large island type berth, storage, and en-suite head with sink, toilet, and shower stall.
- Master stateroom with full standing head room Custom berth coverings in v-berth and mast stateroom Varnished interior Two Heads Camel leather interior Lewmar opening ports throughout Folding window shades
- B&G speed, depth, and wind Auto Pilot Furono Radar Garmin GPS Stereo/CD Custom TV/DVD
- Lewmar 2 speed winches Dodger , bimini, full enclosure with solar panel Cockpit cushions Also includes aft deck and bow area cushion Windlass Shower near swim step Fold up teak cockpit table Heavy duty SS double bow roll Masthead windex
- 3 Burner propane stove with custom cutting board Microwave Adler Barbour refrigerator Adler Barbour freezer Twin Stainless Sinks with custom cutting board Corrian counters Wine Rack for bottles and glasses Well designed storage
- Full batten main w Dutchman 140% Furling Jib
- To arrange a private tour of the boat or to ask questions about Solar Wind, please contact Lisa Chapin at (415) 869-2861