- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Popular Luhrs 360SX is a roomy, well designed Express Sportfish. This 36 really shines. The exterior is in excellent condition, interior very nice with full head, galley and sleeping accommodations for 5-6 people.
A great fishing platform as well as a family cruising boat, come take a look.
- Spacious interior- with great headroom, teak woodwork, separate shower stall, full galley with corian countertops ..There is a double berth forward with privacy curtain. Cedar lined hanging locker. The Starboard side settee, pulls out to create a double bunk. The Port side settee reconfigures to over/under pilot berths. The head is located on the port side of the companion way steps. Head has separate stall shower, Black Corian vanity countertop, electric head. The interior has been kept in great condition. Centerline rod storage under salon sole (8 rod capacity)
- The Galley is located on the starboard side of the companionway steps. Black Corian countertops. Stainless Steel sink 2 burner Princess electric stove. 110 VAC/12 VDC NOVA COOL under counter refrigerator w/ice box. GE turntable microwave oven. Plenty of storage in Teak cabinetry
- R21X Raster scan radar Northstar 952 Color Chart. Raytheon 650 auto pilot. STANDARD Horizon Eclipse VHF radio. Raytheon V850 Color Sounder GE 13" color TV/VCR combo with remote. JVC AM/FM CD player w/ interior and exterior speakers. Raymarine ST60 Depth Tower controls, engine gauges, depth.
- Electrical & Mechanical
- 8KW Phaser generator . New 2008 12VDC/125-250VAC 50 amp electrical system. 50' 50amp shore power cord 1697 Total hours on Yanmar 420 HP Motors 50amp 125/250V power cord inlet Phone/TV plug inlet Battery parallel switch Engine block heaters
- Deck & Helm
- Fiberglass hard top over bridge deck with tower. Helm controls with full instrumentation. Bench Helm Seat Ample passenger seating Bennett trim tabs Built in bait tank, with aerator, on starboard side aft of the bridgedeck. Tackle drawers. Built in ice box on portside aft of the bridgedeck. Transom fish box. Saltwater cockpit washdown hose bib. Fresh water cockpit washdown hose bib. Dockside fresh water pressure water inlet. 4 in deck rod holders (Lees) 6 rocket launcher style rod holders (along the back end of the hard top) Transom door (port side) Electric windlass Plow style anchor Bow roller. Forward facing windshield vent on bridge deck. Padded coaming on port side and starboard side of cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.