- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Riviera hit a home run with the 4000 Offshore Express. She is a true tournament fisherman or family cruiser with conservative lines and a well-arranged interior. She's constructed on a solid fiberglass hull with a broad beam, a collision bulkhead, and a shallow keel aft to improve tracking. A well laid out spacious engine room under the bridge deck accommodates her economical twin 450 C Cummins diesels. Her upscale cabin is arranged with a large stateroom forward, a separate stall shower in the head, and an L-shaped settee/dinette that converts into double and single berths. On the spacious bridge deck, a settee with a dinette table is opposite the double-wide helm seat, and the uncluttered cockpit makes an excellent fishing platform for the true angler. “KeKoa” has been lightly used and makes a great sport fishing boat or cruiser. She is seriously for sale and turnkey ready for the change of command.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- “KEKOA” is a beautiful vessel that has an oak-finished interior and provides a sleeping capacity for four people. Starting forward is the spacious master cabin with an island berth and plenty of storage. Moving aft to port is the large head with separate stall shower followed by the fully equipped Galley. To Starboard is the salon area with a settee/dinette which converts to a double berth. A mirror-backed cocktail cabinet and privacy door separates the dining area from the forward stateroom. Up is the air conditioned enclosed helm area which features a double helm seat, a second dinette and a molded-in freezer and sink. This deck lifts hydraulic for engine room access. Additional features include a custom tower, cockpit transom door, swim platform, transom bait well with see through window and a bow pulpit with windlass.
- Main Salon
- The salon area is spacious and well appointed. This area incorporates the Galley but is set to Starboard and has a settee/dinette with storage under and converts to a double berth. A mirror-backed cocktail cabinet and privacy door separates this area from the forward stateroom. Access to the large head is to port. Air-conditioning 16,00 BTU with digital controls AC –DC electrical panel Generator controls AM/FM Stereo with CD 12V Lighting 110V lighting Custom décor Wood flooring Hatch with screen
- This spacious galley is aft to port and is nicely equipped with a (2) burner cook top, microwave, excellent storage and a starboard dinette. Corian counter top Drawer and cabinet storage Large sink Hot and cold pressure water Sharp Carousel Microwave Two Burner flat cook top Nova Kool Refrigerator Freezer U-Line Ice Maker AC outlets 12V Lighting
- Master Stateroom
- Forward is the tastefully decorated master stateroom with a privacy door. This room features a centerline berth with plenty of storage under. Additional storage is provided by drawers and hanging lockers. A large hatch provides light as well as good ventilation. Air-Conditioning Flat Screen TV Custom Décor And Bed Covers 12v Lighting Drawer Storage Hanging Lockers
- The head is very spacious and has separate stall shower Vanity with Molded In Sink. Hot And Cold Pressure Water Shelved Cabinet. Head Type, Vacu-Flush. Shower, Glass Stall. Lights, 12V/110V. Outlet 110V. Hatch Screened.
- The true quality of Riviera’s build is easily noticeable from the time you approach the boat. Her deck area is solid and outfitted with the best grade hardware and mechanical systems. Custom Marlin Tower With Full Controls, Electronics And Buggy Top EZ2C Full Bridge Deck Enclosure 2010 Lower Helm With Full Instrumentation And Electronics Package. Windshield Wipers Dual Helm Seat Air-Conditioning Bridge Deck 16,000 BTU With Digital Controls Teak Cover Boards On Stern And Side Gunnels 2008 Carpeting On Bridge 2010 Custom Maple Table Bridge Deck 2010 Rod Holders Rocket Launchers Rod Storage Live Well Transom Door Tackle Center Bait Freezer U-Line Ice Maker Fish Pumps New 2010 Screened Hatch & Portals. Lofrans Windlass/Electric. Deck Wash Down System Fresh and Raw. Plow Anchor with 25’ Chain/300’ Rode. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. 4 Man Revere Life Raft 2011 ACR EPIRB 2011 Navigation Lights (COLREGS). Horn. Search Light Remote/Electric. Spreader Lights. Fiberglass Deck. Fenders and Lines. Life Jackets. Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder. Transom Shower H/C In Transom Locker. SS Bow Rails. SS Cleats. Bottom Paint Full Aft Deck Cover
- Electronics and Helm
- Upper Helm Full Instrumentation With Electronic Controls Icom Vhf Radio New 2010 Furuno Nav-Net Open Array Radar, Plotter, Depth Ritchie Compass Simrad Auto Pilot Electric Search Light 12v Dc Outlet Hydraulic Steering Trim Tabs Stereo Control Lower Helm Full Instrumentation With Electronic Controls Icom Vhf Radio New 2010 Ritchie Compass 2 X Furuno Nav-Net Displays, Open Array Radar, Plotter, Depth Furuno Gp-37 Wass Gps Furuno Rd-30 Depth Simrad Auto Pilot Electric Search Light 12v Dc Outlet Hydraulic Steering Trim Tabs Stereo Control
- Riviera is noted as a leader in electrical systems onboard due to the quality of the products used, detailed wire runs and labeling. Generator Onan Mdkal 10kw Fwc1360 Hours 3x8d Batteries 2009 2 Start 1 House 1x31 Battery 2009 Generator Start Battery Parallel Switch Electrical System 12-110 Volt Ac-Dc Electrical Panel Battery Charger 2011 Dockside Electrical Cables
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Powered with the preferred fuel efficient Cummins 6CTA 450 HP engines with electric controls “KeKoa” is sure to perform beyond expectations. She has been upgraded with smooth running injectors and has low hours. Always maintained with an open check book service is up to date and it shows. 16,000 BTU reverse cycle Air-conditioning in salon and split forward cabin, 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air-conditioning at helm station make all comfortable while onboard. Engines Twin Cummins 6CTA 450 HP FWC Diesel Engines 490 Hours Freshwater Cooling System. Controls Electronic Lower Helm and Flybridge. AC/Heat CruisAir Digital Reverse Cycle Salon And Bridge Deck Engine Alarm. Fire Extinguishing System FireBoy Fuel Filters Racor 1000. Fuel Shut Off Valve Engines. Fume Detector. Bilge Blowers. Bilge Pumps Automatic. Head Vacu-Flush. Holding Tank and Overboard. Hydraulic Steering Hynautic. Trim Tabs/Bennett. PSS Dripless Shafts 2010 Oil Change System Fresh Water Pump Hot Water Heater
- Broker's Comments
- “KEKOA” has been afforded the best of care by her knowledgeable owner who has had numerous yachts and knows how to care for them. She is turnkey ready and waiting for the change of command.