- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Everywhere you look aboard "WOLVERINE III", the stunning Viking 47 Convertible, you'll see what makes her a benchmark in her class. Inside, the two-stateroom layout of the Viking 47 is unique in that the salon, galley, and dinette are on a single level - completely unique in a modern convertible under 50 feet. The master stateroom is huge, and both head compartments have separate shower stalls. Outside, the tournament-level cockpit (135 sq. feet), comes with an in deck fishbox in addition to a molded tackle center, transom door, and direct access to the spacious engine room. Additional features include a huge flybridge with a superb helm console and seating for a small crowd, wide sidedecks, and balsa coring in the hullsides. "WOLVERINE III" has many upgrades and with the 800-hp MANs she will give you an impressive range and thrilling acceleration!
- Step inside the 47's salon and be awed by the practical artistry of the single-level salon-galley-dinette. Quality and elegance are radiated by the richly lacquered and marvelously detailed joinery, designer fabrics and plush, durable carpeting. Amenities include an entertainment center, an L-shaped lounge featuring storage below.Whether hosting a party dockside or relaxing between strikes offshore, this versatile salon does it all. Luxury Edition Decor Ultra-Leather Light Oyster Sofa Upgrade Teak Dining Table Coffee Table Ottoman: Ultra-Leather Light Oyster with Top Stitching Lambrequin Next to Salon Door Upgraded Carpet & Custom Installed Wrapped Hatches Carpet Throughout Dinette with storage Tinted windows Entertainment System, with flat screen TV, Sony A/V FM Stereo and CD/DVD Player L-Shaped Lounge, with Rod Storage Lighting Silhouette Blinds Phone Outlet Sliding Salon Door Stereo Speakers Storage Cabinets Teak Interior Upholstery and Drapes, Professionally Designed Vinyl Headliner
- Any chef will find the well equipped galley to be efficiently laid out and completely integrated with the salon. There's ample storage space for those long voyages and large amounts of countertop. Included are a full-size refigerator-freezer with icemaker, two burner electric range, microwave-convection oven, large sink with garbage disposal, and instant hot water. Electric Range Exhaust Fan Garbage Disposal Microwave/Convection Oven Refrigerator/Freezer W/Icemaker Silverware and Utensil Drawers Single Lever Hot and Cold Faucet Sink Storage Cabinets and Drawers Amtico Flooring Water Filter Water Level Gauge Water Pump Light Central Vac Apt. size washer/dryer
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is forward with its island berth, roomy cedar hanging locker, opening hatch, climate control and television. The private adjoining head features and enclosed shower, exhaust fan, opening hatch and plenty of storage space. Quilted bedspread 12V Berth lights Carpeting Drawers Hanging locker Hatch with Screen Indirect lighting Large double bed Mirror (2) Pillow shams 1 Set sheets and pillows Stereo speakers 13" Color Built-In TV with DVD Throw pillows
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom features upper and lower berths, a full-length cedar hanging locker, reading lights, individual air conditioning, and stereo controls and private head access. Bedspreads (Upper and Lower Berths) Carpeting Drawers Hanging locker (2) Pillow shams 1 Set sheets and pillows Stereo speakers Upper and lower Berths
- Master and Guest Head
- Electric Toilet Exhaust Fan Hatch W/Screen Medicine Cabinet Mirror 120V Receptacle Shower Light Stall Shower Towel Bar Vanity W/Sink And Storage Vinyl Tile Floor
- Flybridge Electronics
- Factory Hardtop w/tuna tower 3-Sided Enclosure W/Clear Rounded Corners P+S Forward Track to Track System for Enclosure U-Shaped Handrail Underside of Flybridge Hardtop (6) Rod Rocket Launcher, Aft Bridge Rail Foot Rests on Flybridge Helm Chairs Flo-Scan on Both Engines Remote Control Spotlight Control Rupp Antenna Mount & Standoff Simrad/Robertson Auto-Pilot Furuno Radar (64 Mile) (2) Northstar 952XD GPS/Chart-Plotter Furuno FCV292 W/Dual Frequency Color Video Sounder KVH Trac Vision M5 SAT TV Ray Marine Tri-Data Lowrance 3400 Digital Depth Finder Single Side Band: SEA 2250 Dual Lever Hydraulic Controls Fire System Control Forward and Side Seating with cushions Forward Locker Handrails, Aluminum Helm Seat, Companion Seat, Adjustable Hydraulic Steering and Controls Instrumentation, Lighted Lighted Compass Molded Fiberglass Monitoring System: Fire, Engine Room Temp., High Bilge Water, High Exhaust Temperature, High Coolant Temp., Low Oil Pressure and Generator Stereo Speakers Storage Under Seats Windshield, Venturi-Type (2) Icom IC-M 504VHF Fusion FM/CD/Sat radio Stephens Seahailer Hailer
- Electrical System
- Voltage Stabilizer Transformer Anchor Light Batteries, Heavy-Duty with Fiberglass Box Battery Charger Battery Disconnect Switches Battery Paralleling Bilge Blowers Bonded Electrical System W/Ground Plate Color Coded Wiring System (2) Underwater lights Engine Room Lights Generator Glendinning Cablemaster Instrument Panel Lights Lighting, 24V & 120V Throughout Master Control Panel W/12V/120V Circuit Breakers, AC Master Control Switch, Voltmeter, Ampmeter and Frequency Meter Navigation Lights Receptacle, 120V Duplex 50A/240V Dockside Cord
- Cockpit/Deck Equipment
- Cockpit Indirect Lights Fishbox Dividers Macerator for Fishbox Cockpit Speakers Boarding Box, Fiberglass Cable TV and Telephone Connection Cockpit Freezer In Lieu Of Ice Chest Dockside Electric and Water Connection Engine Room Access Fresh Water Washdown Walk-Thru Transom Door Switlik 6 man life raft Solas in cradle Ladder, One Piece To Flying Bridge, Aluminum Lights, Indirect Lights In Overhang Recessed Cleats and Hawse Pipes Recessed Fish Box (6) Rod Holders Sea Water Washdown Self Bailing Cockpit Storage Locker Tackle Cabinet W/Sink & Ice Chest Rupp outriggers w/center rigger Palm Beach style tuna tower w/buggy top 10' Novurania HBI w/9.9hp Mercury outboard
- Mechanical Equipment
- Viking's engineering acumen is apparent in the engine room which features excellent access. Accessible equipment is likely to be better maintained, making the yacht more reliable where it counts most-far offshore. With excellent headroom, level working surfaces and powder coated engine beds and railings, the engine room is a delight to work in. Awlgrip Engine Room Power Assist Steering Watermaker - HRO 500 gpd 1300 hours SMOH by Florida Marine Tech Engine Room Door Lock Fuel Priming Pump
- Additional Information
- Lawrence Windlass V3000 W/300'Chain Dinghy Davit SAT Phone, NERA World Phone KVH Sat TV M5
- Owner's personal items, fishing tackle, rods, reels etc. Rocket launcher, tools, dive gear, cameras, binoculars.
- Wolverine III has had numerous updates and upgrades over the last several years including a full tuna tower. A fresh interior gives her a feel of a much newer boat and a full time captain keeps her in top shape. Owner is ready to move on to his next boat. Bring offers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.