- 85 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16 V 2000 M 91
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Riva Opera 85 is a big fast express cruiser designed to get you where you want go quickly and in style. With a top speed of 36 knots and an open cockpit, spacious salon, dining room and galley, large wheelhouse, and four staterooms she is a well-equipped performer.
The open flybridge has radar arch, forward helm station, curved guest lounge with table, outdoor galley, and large sun lounge. There is room aft for tender storage.
The walkaround main deck has forward sun lounge, teak decks, and covered cockpit. The cockpit features a cushioned lounge with table and dual stairways to the swim platform. A hydraulic gangway aids boarding.
The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with large windows, warm wood-tones, and leather upholstery. In the spacious salon we have a comfortable seating area with large sofa, love seat, chair, coffee table, and television. Between the salon and the wheelhouse we have the the dining area with table and chairs along with a full galley. The wheelhouse is forward with lower helm station and guest lounge.
Below there are four private staterooms and baths There is a master suite amidships with king berth, large windows, and full accommodations. The VIP stateroom is forward with island queen berth and full accommodations. Located between the two main staterooms are two guest staterooms with twin berths. Crew quarters are located aft with double and single berths
Powered by twin 2000-hp MTU V16 diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 32 knots with a top speed of 36 knots. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this Opera 85 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU - some sites do not transmit price properly
- 85' Opera Super is pure Riva style and tradition. This "Signora del mare" is irresistible in any language. It has been completely restyled and features a more expansive cockpit, a larger window that further illuminates the master cabin and a host of other super amenities that make living on board one of lifes greatest pleasures. An innovative fly bridge offers an ample space for sunbathing, relaxing or sipping a cocktail at the bar. The elegant side windows have been supplemented by another extra large window to provide even more natural light below decks. The contrast between the warm colors of the woodwork and dark hues of the leatherwork inspire relaxing. Nothing has been overlooked to make the 85' Opera Super charismatic in every respect.
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Curved Guest Lounge Wet Bar Sun Lounge
- Main Deck
- Walkaround Main Deck Teak Deck Forward Sun Lounge Covered Cockpit Cockpit Lounge with Table Dual Stairways to Swim Platform Stairway to Flybridge Sliding Door Entry to Salon Salon Lounge with Sofa, Loveseat, Chair, Table, and TV Dining Area with Dining Table and Chairs Full Galley Forward Wheelhouse with Lower Helm and Guest Lounge
- Lower Deck
- Master Suite Located Amidships with Large Windows to Either Side, King Berth, Sofa, Desk, Walk-in Closet, and Full Beam His & Her Bath VIP Stateroom Forward with Island Berth, Closet, and En Suite Bath Two Guest Staterooms with Twin Berths and En Suite Bath Crew Quarters Aft with Double Berth and Single Berth
- Electronics & Navigation
- Wheelhouse: Raymarine 64-mg Radar Raymarine RL80C Multi-function Display with GPS & Chart Plotter Raymarine RC530 Chart Plotter Raymarine ST 7001 Auto Pilot Raymarine ST60 Tridata Simrad RS82 VHF Radio Flybridge: Raymarine RL80C Multi-function Display with GPS & Chart Plotter Raymarine ST 7001 Auto Pilot Repeater Raymarine ST60 Tridata and Windstation Simrad RS82 VHF Radio Entertainment: 40" LCD Salon TV with Surround Sound 26" LCD in Master 19" LCD In Guest Cabins SAT Television DVD Player CD Player
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 2000-hp MTU V16 Diesel Engines Kohler 23-kW Generator Kohler 20-kW Generator Watermaker Air Conditioning Washing Machine Bow Thrust Dinghy Davits Hydraulic Gangway
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: • Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance • Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation • Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded