- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ONE OWNER !
NEVER CHARTERED !!
LIKE NEW CONDITION !!!
This is one of the most innovative catamarans in the world.
Superior construction techniques are the base of this high quality cruising vessel.
Her interior is spacious and offers all the comforts of much larger boats. The yacht quality interior finish is beauty to behold.
The deck layout offers easy single handed operation.
When anchored, the aft Salon bulkhead lifts clear to include the Cockpit into the living spaces.
She boasts an awesome Ventilation System, Generator, Air Conditioning and Easy Maintenance.
This is a must see boat!!
NOT FOR SALE IN U.S. WATERS.
- Accommodations / Overview
- The Salon of Easy Breeze is quite unique. The large forward facing windows are opening, yet watertight and are supported by gas struts. A line is used for retracting and closing these windows. The aft bulkhead is actually a tri-fold door which can be lifted clear of the cockpit to give full thru-vessel ventilation when anchored. The aft bulkhead windows are also removable to allow additional ventilation. This ventilation system is unequalled in the catamaran world. Entering the Salon through the companionway to port you are facing a large U–shaped settee with dining table. Aft to port in the Salon is the entertainment center including television, stereo and DVD player. The chart plotter is mounted on a rotating base and can be swiveled to allow operation from the salon. A book shelf surrounds the settee. A low end table with storage is to port. The port hull is dedicated to the Owners Stateroom. The Head is aft with a separate shower stall. Moving forward there is a navigation/office station inboard and a counter with storage below outboard. Next forward is the Master Stateroom with a semi walk around queen berth, hanging and storage lockers and a large forward storage locker. The starboard hull has a Guest double berth aft. A very nice Galley is next with ample storage and counter space, 12v DC refrigerator, double sinks, two freezers and a propane stove with oven. There are counters with storage below both inboard and outboard. Outboard is a dish storage cabinet with acrylic door. Next is the Guest Stateroom with a full queen berth, hanging and storage lockers. Forward is the Guest Head with vanity, sink, marine toilet and shower. Interior is light colored Beech veneer with solid Beech trim in a satin finish. Head liners are vinyl or gelcoat. Custom Polystone counter tops. Composite teak and holly sole.
- Salon / Dinette
- U – Shaped settee with storage under and ultra-leather upholstery. Dining table with pedestal mounts and wood finish. Table rotates and converts into a queen berth. Entertainment center to port. Chart plotter rotates for use in the entertainment center. Side cocktail table with storage under. Composite teak and holly sole. (4) Halogen overhead lights.
- The inboard counters have storage above and below and twin top loading freezers and a 12v DC refrigerator. Outboard the counters have storage below, double sinks and a 3-burner stove. A dish locker is aft. Vitrifrigo 12v DC refrigerator. (2) 12v DC ICEER cold plate freezers. SMEV 3-burner propane stove with oven and safety solenoid system and (2) 10lb tanks. Polystone counter tops. (2) Stainless steel sinks. European style faucet. Everpure water filter system. Salt water spigot. (6) Storage lockers. (2) Drawers. (2) Overhead storage lockers inboard with sliding doors. Dish locker with acrylic door. Composite teak and holly sole. (1) Overhead hatch with screen. (1) Opening side hatch with screen. (1) Fixed port light. (1) Hella fan. Ample lighting.
- Port Hull / Owner's Stateroom
- Master Stateroom: Queen athwart ship island berth with custom 6” foam mattress. Storage lockers under the foot of berth. Large sail storage locker forward. (2) Overhead hatches with screen. (2) Fixed port lights. (1) Hella fan. (2) Halogen overhead lights. (2) Halogen swivel reading lights. 12v DC outlet. 120v AC outlet. Fiberglass sole with carpet. (2) Hand rails. Center Hallway: Practical navigation station inboard with swing out seating. Chart table with storage inside. Book shelves over desk with sliding doors. Electrical panels, battery monitor, battery switches, generator panel and tank gauges. Large storage locker forward and inboard. Counters outboard with (4) storage locker below. Laminate teak and holly sole. (1) Opening overhead hatch with screen. (2) Fixed side port lights. (1) Florescent light over chart table. (2) Overhead halogen Lights. Barometer. (1) 12v DC outlet. (1) 120v AC outlet. Master Head: The head is aft. Johnson Pump Marine electric head. Integral fiberglass cabinet with sink and single lever control faucet. Separate shower stall with hand shower, single lever control and safety glass enclosure and door. Medicine cabinet with mirrored door. (2) Halogen overhead lights. Large side open port. 12v DC oulet. 120v AC outlet with GFCI. Fiberglass sole with non-skid pattern. Electric shower drain system. Toilet flushes to overboard or holding tank. Access door into the engine room.
- Starboard Hull
- Guest Head is forward, followed by Guest Stateroom, then Galley, then aft Guest Stateroom. Forward Head: Large sail locker forward. Johnson Pump manual marine toilet. Toilet flushes direct overboard or to holding tank. Fiberglass vanity with sink and single lever controls and hand shower. Medicine cabinet with mirrored door. Storage under sink. (1) Overhead hatch with screen. (1) Halogen overhead light. (1) Fixed port light. Guest Forward Stateroom: Queen berth, fore to aft inboard, with 6” foam matress. (1) Hanging locker. (2) Storage lockers. (1) Overhead hatch with screen. (2) Fixed Port lights. (1) Hella Fan. (1)12v DC outlet. (2) Halogen swivel reading lights. (1) Halogen overhead light. Fiberglass sole with carpet.
- Aft Guest Cabin
- Double berth with 6” foam mattress. Engine and storage under. (1) Hanging locker. (1) Fixed port light. (1) Opening Hatch with screen. (1) Hella fan. (1) 12v DC outlet. Fiberglass sole with carpet.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Entertainment Station: Raymarine 540VHF radio. Nesa stereo with DVD player. 19” Flat screen television. Raymarine E120 rotates for viewing. Sheakspeare mast head TV antenna with booster. Helm: Raymarine ST60 Tri-data Speed Log (port helm). Raymarine C-series depth sounder in plotter. Raymarine ST60 Wind Machine (port and starboard helms). Raymarine E120 Chart plotter/GPS (port helm). Raymarine C-series depth sounder in plotter. Raymarine 24 Mile RADAR (antenna on mast). Raymarine Below decks autopilot. Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot control. Raymarine Wireless autopilot remote. (2) Plasimo bulkhead mounted compass. Cockpit windlass control with chain counter. External stereo speakers.
- Fischer Panda 4.5 diesel generator (mounted in forward deck locker in sound box). (2) 120Watt solar panels (on Targa Arch). (3) AGM 4D house batteries (600 Amp hours) 2009. (2) AGM engine start batteries. (2) 60Amp alternators. Xantrex 2kw inverter with 100amp three stage charger. (1) 30Amp 120vac inlet. (1) 20Amp 220vac 50HZ inlet (European, for battery charger only). (1) 30Amp 50 foot electrical cable. Transfer switch located in navigation station. (1) 120VAC electrical panel with 1 master breaker a 4 branch breakers. (1) 12VDC panel with 12 branch breakers and battery voltage monitor. Main 12VDC breaker panel in under port settee seat with 1 master and 29 branch breakers. 120Vac outlets throughout vessel with GFCI in appropriate places.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Cockpit has dual helms with totally independent steering systems. The port helm seat has a 12VDC refrigerator inside it. The starboard helm seat has a large storage locker below. Two bench seats are aft with a built in grill between. Cockpit has a partial fiberglass hardtop with easily stored roll out vinyl inserts. This allows for easy access for stowing the main and total control of the cockpit sun exposure. Fiberglass Targa Bar provides mountings for the main sheet traveler, solar panels and dinghy davits. A hot and cold cockpit shower is located in port arch column. (4) Overhead lights. Cockpit speakers. Line lockers at each winch to keep running rigging safely stowed. Stainless steel BBQ in stern rail. Safety Equipment: 406 Global fix EPIRB. Triple stainless steel lifelines with gates port and starboard (extra height). Transom steps for easy boarding from water or dinghy. Fiberglass Targa top with ample hand rails. Roll out vinyl “T” tops with stainless steel frame. Eisenglass removable aft cabin window covers. (3) Aluminum deck cleats along each side. (1) Anchor cleat on forward walkway. Muir Cougar electric anchor windlass with foot and helm controls. Anchor bridle system. 45 Lb Delta plow anchor with 260‘chain rode. Second fortress anchor system with rode. LED running lights. Radar antenna mounted on mast. Fore deck and steaming light. (13) Stainless steel mast steps. Offshore trampolines. Textaleen sun filtering side covers for salon windows. Dinghy davit on stern. (2) Ring bouys with MOB lights. (1) Lifesling retrieval system. (2) Whale emergency manual bilge pumps. (2) Johnson Pump Ulrta 1000gph electric automatic bilge pumps. High water bilge alarms. Zodiac 6 man life raft. Jack lines. Harnesses.
- Sails and Rigging
- Natural anodized mast and boom with roller bearing bat-car track system (7/8 rig). Aluminum, white powder coated cross beam. Double diamond rigged mast with a single swept back spreader and cap shrouds. Fold up aluminum bow sprit. Dieform wire for chafe protection. Profurl roller furling system on Jib and screecher. All standing rigging is stainless steel with swaged fittings. (13) Stainless steel mast steps up to spreader. Track on foredeck for self tacking jib. Main halyard, sheet and reef lines are led to electric winch in cockpit. Main winch: Harken 46 2 speed CST electric. Genoa winch (1): Harken 46 2 speed CST. Jib and screecher control winches (2) Harken 40 2speed CST. Spinnaker winch: Harken 40 2 speed CST. (12) Spinlock line stoppers. Deck mounted genoa tracks. Mast head mounted Windex. Asymmetrical Spinnaker in sock. Full batten main with two reefs (laminate fabric upgrade). Stack Pack style main sail cover. 90 %Roller furling genoa (laminate fabric upgrade). Roller furling screecher (laminate fabric upgrade). Winch handles.
- Spectra 150 gpd water maker (never Used). Johnson Pump pressure water system. 8.8 Gallon water heater from 120Vac and engine. (1) 165 Gallon plastic water tank. Cockpit hot and cold shower. (1) 31 gallon holding tank with deck pump out system (port). (1) 29 Gallon holding tank with deck pump out system (starboard).
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- (2) 30 HP Yanmar marine diesel engines with Yanmar sail drives. (2) Two blade folding propellers. Racor fuel filters. Single lever Morse engine controls. Twin helm stations with 32” stainless steel wheels. Each steering system is separate from the other offering added safety. Seawater strainers. (1) 16 kbtu Marine Air reverse cycle heat and air conditioning systems. Full engine control panels (with gauges).
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463