- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V-10 CR
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Incredible opportunity to own a fully loaded, meticulously maintained flybridge Sportfish with MAN 1100hp common rail V-10’s. The 48 Flybridge is highly regarded as a premier high-performance sportfishing yacht with superior construction and outstanding performance. Along with her superior handling characteristics, she has the added benefit of a well-appointed spacious 3 stateroom 2 head layout.
- Incredible opportunity to own a fully loaded, meticulously maintained flybridge Sportfish with MAN 1100hp common rail V-10’s. The 48 Flybridge is highly regarded as a premier high-performance sportfishing yacht with superior construction and outstanding performance. Along with her superior handling characteristics, she has the added benefit of a well-appointed spacious 3 stateroom 2 head layout.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Stepping into the 144 square foot cockpit, the attention to detail is abundant. Bait freezers, 48 gallon livewell, drawers for rigging tools, cabinets for gaffs and maintenance supplies are well thought out. Huge port and starboard fish boxes are molded into the cockpit sole and equipped with inline macerators, portside freezer plate, full length piano hinges, gas struts and rubber gaskets. Fresh and salt water washdowns, padded bolsters and large rigging station that includes a prep sink, cutting board, bait chest and bait freezer.
- Main Salon
- Appointments, materials and craftsmanship are equal to the finest custom yachts. Beautiful teak flooring and cabinetry, starboard side dining table and portside settee provide plenty of space for all to spread out and enjoy the Bose lifestyle home theatre system, including DVD player and flat screen TV. Includes brand new salon and galley carpeting.
- Located amidship, the galley amenities include separate Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer pull-out drawers, a twin burner recessed cooktop, convection microwave oven, and custom Corian countertop with sea-rails and VHF handset. All cabinets and drawers feature positive latch and hinge hardware. Huge under deck pantry storage.
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom to port features a pedestal berth, cedar hanging locker, flatscreen TV and DVD. A private head with shower stall and ample storage adjoin the master stateroom.
- Guest Stateroom
- Located forward on the centerline is the guest stateroom which has a private entry to guest head. Large pedestal berth with huge under berth storage, cedar hanging locker and flat screen TV with DVD. Built-in combination safe in hanging locker.
- Crew Cabin
- Crew quarters are to starboard and features two berths with abundant storage. The crew cabin also houses the Splendid washer dryer combo unit.
- 15’ Nautica Rib w/ 40hp 4-Stroke Yamaha Outboard (New 2010). UMT 1500 Pound Capacity Electric Foredeck Davit (Refurbished 2012). Engine Room Fire Suppression System. 6 Man Revere Liferaft (Serviced June 2010). Revere EPIRB. Custom 45lb Polished Stainless Steel Danforth Style Anchor Anchor Windlass. Side-Power Bow Thruster. Glendenning Cablemaster. Reverso Fuel Polishing System. Brand New P & R Canvass Cockpit Fly. Brand New P & R Canvass Helm Cover With Air Vent Cut Outs. Veem Interceptor Propellers.
- Electronics and Helm
- Custom Bausch Tower And Hardtop W/ Integrated Overhead, Navigation And Deck Spot Lights. Seacrylic Yacht Windows By P & R Canvass (New 2011). Dual Raymarine E120 Gps Chartplotters W/ Latest Software Upgrades. Simrad Autopilot. Integrated Raymarine Radar. ICOM IC-M604 VHF with Galley Handset. Integrated Flir. Raymarine ST40 Depth Display. Clarion Audio System with IPod Input. Kvh Tracvision with 3 Receivers. Remote ACR Spot Light. Newly Installed 30,000 BTU Helm Air Conditioning System. Side-Power Bow Thruster. New Underwater Hull Bottom Adjustable Strobe Lights (Blue/White). New Underwater Stern Camera. Integrated Saloon, Engine Room Cameras. Sea Recovery Aqua Matic Water Maker System With Brand New High Pressure Pump. Custom Built Ladder to Access Hardtop. Brand New P & R Canvass Helm Cover With Air Vent Cut Outs.
- Westerbeke 15kw generator with 3800 hours (full service 2012). The Cabo electrical systems are installed by master marine electricians. Components are clearly labeled and backlit. All wires are neatly bundled and labeled and follow perfectly parallel lines.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MAN V-10 COMMON RAIL 1100hp engines with 550 hours. All services up to date. Unparalleled organization and layout with smooth, molded gel coat finish and wide open work space. All components are easily accessed for maintenance. Fuel lines are aircraft grade braided stainless steel for durability and every hose is double clamped for security. Wiring is to military standards, perfectly loomed and labeled. An oil exchange system, reverso fuel polishing system, fresh water washdown, dual circulating fans and large engine room access door add to the overall ease of maintenance.
- Broker's Comments
- THE ADRIMAR II is a rare find. Owner has taken great pride of ownership with this vessel and has spared no expense keeping her in pristine condition. She is a must see. Loaded with options. You will not find a nicer 48 on the market today.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.