- 68 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V 12 1550 CRM
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Riva Ego 68 is a big, bold, hardtop express designed to get you where you want go quickly and in style. With a top speed of 39 knots and an open cockpit, spacious salon, lower salon and galley, and two guest/owner staterooms she is a well-equipped performer.
The walkaround main deck has forward sun lounge, teak decks, and open cockpit. The cockpit features a reclining cushioned lounge with table and dual stairways to the swim platform. The large swim platform features a power hatch that opens to a roomy tender garage.
The air conditioned upper salon is comfortable and inviting with large windows, warm wood-tones, and leather upholstery. With teak deck, retractable sun roof, and open-wide rear doors the salon can convert from indoor space to outdoor spaces in seconds. Facing settees are designed for relaxing conversation and entertaining. The well-helm station is to starboard with service bar to port and a stairway in the center leading below.
Below we find an open salon with full galley and two private staterooms. There is a full-beam master suite amidships with king berth, large windows, and full accommodations. The VIP stateroom is forward with island queen berth and full accommodations. Crew quarters are located aft.
Powered by twin 1550-hp MAN V12 diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 35 knots with a top speed of 39 knots. Well-equipped and professionally maintained, this Ego 68 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU - some sites do not transmit price properly
- 68' Ego marks, once again, another Riva masterpiece. With not a single wasted line, its purity of design has been known to tear the eye of those who recognize perfection. The 68' Ego, with its confident personality, revitalizes the "open concept". Wherever you look, you see attention to detail that is the hallmark of Riva style. Beginning with the contrast of black walnut paneling and glass and stainless steel that extend the ultramodern look.
- Main Deck
- Walkaround Main Deck Teak Deck Foredeck Sun Lounge Hard Top with Retractable Sun Roof Open Cockpit with Reclining Sun Lounge and Table Dual Stairways to Swim Platform Large Swim Platorm Tender Garage with Power Lift Hatch
- Sun Roof with Option of Sun or Shade Expansive Wraparound Windshield Forward Helm Station Facing Settees Rear Doors Open to Include Cockpit
- Lower Deck
- A Stairway Next to the Helm Leads Below to an Open Salon with Full Galley VIP Stateroom Forward with Island Berth and Full Accommodations The Full-Beam Master Stateroom is Amidships with Large Windows for Natual Light, Island Berth, and Full Accommodations Crew Quarters Aft
- Electronics & Navigation
- Radar Chart Plotter Auto Pilot VHF Radio Television Radio Receiver
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 1550-hp MAN V12 Diesel Engines Generator inverter Air Conditioning
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: • Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance • Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation • Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded