- 61 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
MOTIVATED OWNER - BRING OFFERS!
Rameseas is a fine example of a Custom Carolina boat built by Gary Davis and finished by the Jarrett Bay Yard when Gary joined forces with that yard.The boat features 3 staterooms 3 heads and constantly updated by a very knowledgable owner. Full teak cockpit, teak toe rail, cabin accent as well as teak bridge accents and teak salon door. You will not be disappointed in this FIRST CLASS sporfisherman. See full details for more information.
- This Gary Davis is built with 3 staterooms and 3 full heads with showers, a washer/dryer combo unit. This boat is cold molded with Occume marine plywood and glass. Additional amenities include custom rod storage, large LCD TV, unique custom fixtures and birdseye maple inlays show the craftsmanship in this fishing machine.
- You'll enter this generous salon through the starboard offset sliding teak door. The interior is complete with designer fabrics, custom built-in sofas and cabinetry with maple inlays. As you enter, you'll find a large dark blue L-shaped sofa, to port, with a teak base that has good storage underneath. Center is a teak table with a Birdseye Maple inlay that fits this area nicely. Just forward is a built-in end table with storage and for easy conversation a barrell chair which swivels. To starboard and as you enter the salon, you'll find the boat's distribution panel just inside the door and neatly positioned between inlaid tables and storage. The forward cabinet houses a retracting bottle storage cabinet. Forward and to starboard side is a large L-shaped dinette which surrounds a Birdseye Maple inlaid, teak dining table. For entertaining, a 42" LCD flat panel TV on the forward bulkhead. The TV swivels to provide storage access behind. L-shaped leather sofa built off of a teak based cabinet with storage underneath and behind Entertainment center Satellite Radio Birdseye Maple inlays on cabinet tops Yamaha DVD CX1 DVD Player Denon Multi Zone Receiver L-shaped dinette Sharp Aquos LCD TV Barrel Chair Carpeting Tinted windows Fabric valances Stereo Speakers overhead Teak Salon Door Bottle storage cabinet Distribution Panel Electrical Oulets Lighting Vinyl overhead
- Built to the port and just forward of the sofa, the galley offers great amenties to include an upright refrigerator/freezer, convection microwave, commercial style icemaker and good storage. The galley countertop is build of wood with the maple inlay and the molded sink is accented by a dolphin faucet. Sharp Convection Microwave Kenmore 12 cu ft Refrigerator/Freezer with teak front Kitchenaid Commercial ice maker Sink with Dolphin sink faucet Cabinetry built of teak Teak countertops with maple inlay Teak and maple flooring (galley) Electrical outlets Lighting Glassware cabinet at the end of the countertop Stowage cabinets (teak) are above and beneath the forward galley cabinet
- Companionway and Staterooms
- The master stateroom located to port features a walk around berth with storage underneath. A teak vanity is located outboard and there is good storage with a hanging locker and storage cabinet as well. The master has access to the private head with stall shower. Companionway Teak doors to port and starboard master and guest suites Port, two rod stowage units - forward unit holds four rods and the aft nine Carpet Wall covering Steps to galley Curved teak entry to lower deck Master Stateroom Carpeting Queen sized walk around berth with storage underneath Teak berth base Night stand with drawers 13" Sharp LCD TV A/C Hanging Locker, port Vanity with mirror Storage Cabeint Access door to private head Electrical outlets Lighting Bunk Covers with shams The forward stateroom has a split V-berth arrangement with the lower starboard berth being a double berth and the upper berth a single. Storage is good along the hull sides, under the starboard berth and hanging storage under the port berth. Carpeting Split v-berth with double and single berth with storage underneath Teak berth base cabinetry 13" Sharp LCD TV A/C Hanging Locker Bunk covers with shams Access door to private head Electrical outlets Lighting Screened hatch Private access to head Anchor locker access The forward stateroom has a split V-berth aThe starboard stateroom has over/under berths with a hanging locker forward inboard and drawer storage under the berths. Over under berths Teak cabinetry Hanging locker Lightinging Electrical outlet Bunk covers
- All three staterooms have ensuite heads with separate stall showers. All feature designer fixtures, teak and holly flooring and well planned lighting. Mirrors are real glass and the countertops are a dark blue solid surface. Sea-land Vacu-flush Heads Teak and Holly Flooring Cabinetry made of teak Full shower stalls with fixtures Solid surface countertop with undermount sink Storage in cabinet Real Mirrors Electrical outlets Day head has Splendide washer/dryer unit Lighting
- Delta "T" demisters w/ fans Auto Fire Ext. System (4) underwater transom lights 50 amp AC Shore service Electrical Bonding Racor Fuel Filters Battery Chargers 20kw Northern Light Generator Sea Recovery 800 gpd Watermaker with aquawhisper 800 automatic flush system Eskimo Ice Maker (2) spare propellers AC electrical System Splendide 2000 Washer Dryer Combo Walker Airsepts Four 120-V AC Florescent ligths Sea Fire Halon cylinder Bilge pumps Hot water heater 30 gallon Tool Box
- Hull and exterior
- This boat is cold molded with ocumme marine plywood, and epoxy resined with longitudinal stiffeners and fiberglass encapsulated stingers. Both the inside and outside of the hull has been laminated with fiberglass cloth and resin. The foredeck beams are 5/4 X 2 1/2 set on 12" centers with the rest of the decking made from the same beams on 16" centers. . All bilges are paint with white epoxy paint and there are numerous areas for storage below decks. Her exterior hull is painted Carolina blue and has a teak toe rail, teak salon door and full teak cockpit. Shaft Tubes Bronze shaft struts Zincs Stainless Rudders 3" Aquamet Shafts Lenco Trim tabs w/ position indicators Dockside water Dripless shaft seals 4 Blade Nibral Wheels Spare Nibral Props Release Marine Wheel Release Marine Single lever controls Cleats FX 55 anchor with 350 feet of rode Teak Cap rail Teak bridge accent Black forward mast
- The flybridge is accessed via a side ladder/hatch and is covered by a hardtop with three sided Stratoglass curtains. The aft railing has six rod holders mounted to the rail. Four MIYA EPOCY US9 24 volt teaser reels are installed in the overhead. The console features a peninsula bridge with teak helm pod. Electronics are nicely placed in hydraulic boxes to lower when not in use as well as an overhead box. The helm is flanked by twin Release chairs with footrests. Forward you will find a bench seat, forward of the helm and to the side, all with storage underneath. Teak accents under the bridge seating and a teak bridge cap rail make this boat a must see. Hardtop with overhead box Rod holders aft rail Release Helm Chairs (2) with foot rest Console with hydraulic boxes filled with Electronics Teak pod console with single lever controls and gauges under bevel Hatch over the entry to the bridge Seating with storage in front of the helm Seating with storage to the side of the helm Four MIYA EPOCY US9 24 V teaser reels are installed overhead three sided enclosure Teak cap rail Teak Bridge cap rail Teak edging under seats
- ALL ELECTRONICS NEW 2008 RAYMARINE E80 Color Sounder KVH Satellite TV KVH Satellite Phone Simrad AP26 Autopilot Dytek ST500 Water temp Jensen Spreakers Bridge and Cockpit RAYMARINE E120 GPS Plotter Furuno NAVNET VX2 Radar Standard Horizon GX1500S VHF Standard Horizon GX3000S VHF Sony AM/FM/CD Satellite Radio
- The large teak cockpit is fitted with tackle cabinets, freezer to port, bait prep with tackle storage underneath. Engine room access is under the flybridge ladder as is the dump for the Eskimo ice machine. Additional drink storage has been added port and starboard just aft of the tackle cabinets and feature strip laid teak tops. There is a large Release Marine fighting chair with rocket launcher and bait tray on the back of the chair. An extra large transom fishbox and 5 rodholders per side round out the cockpit. Release Marine Large Fighting Chair Release Marine rocket launcher 10 Rod holders Custom Freezer Ice bin Stbd under Bridge ladder Engine room access Drink box/Seats port and stbd Bait Prep center with sink Triple Spreader Rupp Outriggers Rupp Center rigger Transom Fishbox insulated Transom Door Transom Step Removable Teak covering and coaming boards Teak Cockpit Ladder to bridge (side) 50 amp shore cord salt water washdown Freshwater washdown Teak salon door (sliding
- Recent Updates
- 2010 Paint on hull Etheral Blue Spare wheels mounted in cockpit 2011 New KVH Sat Dome New Battery Chargers New Batteries New starters New EZ2CY enclosure New REmote ACR spotlight 2012 Full Exterior Paint Refinish all brightwork Upgrade electronics Blue Print Turbos New Alternators New Carpet
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Call Clark Sneed at 919-669-1304 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org