- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A comfortable 22 kt cruise at 1800 RPM's makes this Topaz very fuel efficient will not break the bank running to the canyon and back. She has excellent sea keeping capabilities along with hard-core fishing and cruising comfort. Truly turnkey and ready to fish or cruise. Boat is priced to sell and all reasonable offers will be considered. Boat is in the water ready for the 2012 season.
- A comfortable 22 kt cruise at 1800 RPM's makes this Topaz very fuel efficient will not break the bank running to the canyon and back. She has excellent sea keeping capabilities along with hard-core fishing and cruising comfort. Truly turnkey and ready to fish or cruise. Boat is priced to sell and all reasonable offers will be considered. Boat is in the water ready for the 2012 season.
- Sleeps 4 owners and guests in a V-berth forward and a convertible dinette. The V-berth is forward with storage underneath and ample rod storage. Aft to starboard is a large hanging locker followed by the convertible dinette area. Aft to port is the head with vanity and separate stall shower followed by a spacious galley area. Up a couple of steps to the helm deck area with the helm to port and a large L-shaped settee with storage underneath to starboard. Behind the helm seat is a 200 Qt cooler with cushion. Down a step to the cockpit with a bait prep station, cockpit freezer to starboard and cockpit controls to port.
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water System Ac/Dc Refrigerator With Freezer Electric Stove- 2 Burner Microwave Oven Ample Counter, Cabinet And Drawer Space Electric 6 Gallon Hot Water Heater Dockside Water Inlet Stainless Steel Sink
- Windlass Fresh & Salt Water Washdown Icemaker Bait Freezer 20 Rod Holders Fighting Chair Out Riggers Transom Door
- ENGINES AND ELECTRICAL
- Engine Brand: Detroit Diesel J&T Engine(s) Total Power: 485 HP Engine Model: 6-71 TI Engine Type: Inboard Drive Type: Direct Drive Propeller: 3 blade propeller Cruising Speed: 28 knots Maximum Speed: 32 knots Year Built: 1989 Engine Hours: 2000 Trim Tabs 12 Volt And 110AC 8kw Generator
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- Dimensions LOA: 39 ft. 1 in Beam: 13 ft. 0 in Maximum Draft: 3 ft. 1 in Displacement: 21900 lbs. Dry Load Bridge Clearance: 7 ft. 7 in Headroom: 6 ft. 4 in Deadrise: 17 ° at Transom
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.