- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 GXiDP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$20,000 PRICE REDUCTION - Owner Says Sell!!
2007 36' Chris-Craft Corsair -- Excellent Condition -- Low Hours on Volvo 8.1's & Westerbeke Generator!!
****Loaded with Options & Priced to Move Quickly****
Call with an Offer or to Schedule a Showing Today!!
- Key Features & Upgrades
- Twin Volvo 8.1 GXiDP's with only 155 Hours Westerbeke Genset with only 85 Hours Cruise Package - Windlass w/ stainless steel anchor & foredeck sunpad Radar arch w/ enclsoures - front, side, aft covers Aft Entertainment Package - LCD TV, AM/FM/CD/DVD Player Anti-fouling bottom paint Cockpit refrigerator Cockpit icemaker Heritage Trim Package Teak Swim Platform Salon Hardwood Floor Selectable Exhaust Midnight Blue Paint w/ red bootstripe and matching navy canvas
- General Features
- Extended fiberglass swim platform with three-step stainless steel swim ladder Trademark Chris-Craft tumblehome aft and classic forward flair Chris-Craft stainless steel hardware and thru-hull fittings Custom stainless steel windshield with Solex glass and walk-thru to foredeck Diamond pattern non-skid on all deck and walkways Custom designed bimini top with concealed storage below aft hatch Aluminum perforated dash panel with custom Chris-Craft gauges Custom mahogany and stainless steel steering wheel Entertainment center with wet bar, cutting board and storage Spacious U-shaped aft seating
- Hull & Deck
- Stainless steel windshield frame with tempered glass Anchor chain and rope storage with hatch trimmed with teak and stainless steel inlay Bimini top with colorfast acrylic fabric Dual 30 amp 120 VAC shore power inlets with 50' cords Bow and stern eyes, stainless steel Bronze transom drain Chris-Craft custom embroidered pennant & U.S. flag kit Stainless steel flag poles Custom etched stainless steel transom gate Fiberglass swim platform with stainless steel swim ladder Aft deck stowage compartments Removable cockpit carpet - deleted with Heritage edition Transom hot and cold fresh water shower Hydraulic trim tabs Zinc anode Engine hatch with power lift Gel coated bilge area Gel coated boot stripes Hydraulic trim tabs International navigation lighting Meets ABYC, USCG standards NMMA Yacht Certification Mooring cleats - custom 10" stainless steel PVC rub rail with 316 stainless steel insert Stainless steel and teak deck hand rails Stainless steel deck hatch with latching translucent lens, including screen and privacy screen Stainless steel deck plates Stainless steel bow light cover Stainless steel dual trumpet horn Stainless steel engine hatch logo Stainless steel fill plates for fuel, water and pumpout Stainless steel thru hull fittings Stainless steel custom hull ventilation grilles Stainless steel anchor strike plate, roller assembly and anchor with rode and line Vinylester resin barrier coat Stainless steel and teak foredeck steps Teak foredeck
- 12 VDC refrigerator/freezer 12 VDC distribution panel with three battery switches 120 VAC GFCI outlet Auxiliary audio input jack Electrically raised cockpit floor for complete engine room access Sliding acrylic companionway door with screen Fire extinguisher storage compartment Molded-in steps Transom seat storage with drain Stainless steel drink holders Cockpit bolsters Courtesy LED lighting Entertainment center with wet bar and storage Helm and companion seats with flip up bolster Helm seat adjusts fore and aft U-shaped aft seating Self draining cockpit with stainless steel drains Built in storage areas Stainless steel grab rails
- Cherry veneer hand crafted cabinets Cabinet storage, drawers and slide-out drawers Cabinet mounted coffee maker Glass and bottle storage Concealed trash receptacle Solid surface countertop Sink with faucet sprayer Flush mounted glass top electric 2 burner stove Microwave oven Opening portlite with screen Ventilation fan Refrigerator - dual voltage 120 VAC (240 VAC) GFCI outlets Electrical distribution panel, 120(240) VAC/12 VDC 12 VDC lighting
- Dinette / Salon Area
- 12 VDC accessory outlet Multi-function lighting Air conditioner- heater 16000 BTU Custom dinette table with wood inlaid logo Under-seat storage Stain resistant carpeting Stereo speakers Stainless steel entry rail 15" LCD TV, DVD player
- Forward V-Berth
- 120(240)VAC GFCI protected outlets Built-in storage compartments Custom stainless steel lighting Custom framed mirror Mirror accent forward bulkhead Multi-function lighting Hanging locker - cedar lined Hull side storage cabinets Stereo speakers Stainless steel entry rail
- Custom hand crafted cherry door and frame with inset logo 120(240)VAC GFCI protected outlets Electric head with built-in macerator Solid surface countertop Stainless steel sink Above counter storage compartments Medicine cabinet with framed mirror Stainless steel handrails Towel bars and robe hook Molded soap dish Ventilation fan Opening portlite with screen Custom shower wand Teak shower grate Acrylic shower door and partition
- Aft Stateroom
- Full function lighting Carbon monoxide monitor Double bed with sheets, coordinated comforter and pillow shams Wood framed mirror Cedar lined hanging locker Built-in storage cabinets Stainless steel portlite with screen Custom hand crafted privacy door and frame with inset logo
- Accessory Outlet,12V Adjustable double helm seat with flip-up bolster Enclosed storage compartment below helmseat Stainless steel drink holders Custom Chris-Craft gauge package with compass Custom mahogany steering wheel Dash light dimmer In dash LCD depth finder Kenwood marine AM/FM stereo CD subwoofer and tweeters with four speakers and in-dash remote control Tilting steering helm Binnacle mount controls
- Automatic bilge pumps (3) with indicators Convertor/battery charger - 40 amp GFCI protected outlets Electric hydraulic hatch jump box Batteries and trays with selector panel for all Emergency battery parallel start system - helm Electric main distribution panels, 120VAC (240 VAC) and 12 VDC Machinery space fire suppression, automatic and manual activation Electric bilge blowers Galvanic isolator Stainless steel dual trumpet horn Aluminum fuel tanks with anti-siphon valve(s) and electric sending units Fuel crossover valve Power steering Pressure fresh water system Water heater with hear exchanger Dockside pressure regulated water inlet Freshwater bilge washdown spigot Dockside pumpout Electronic controls Acoustical barrier insulation
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. John Moore at 419-341-0701 with any questions or to arrange a showing!