- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 801 HO DTS
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Take advantage of this late model Sea Ray 38 Sundancer with only 230 hours (7/30/12). This 2008 boat was not splashed until April 2009.
This is a fully equipped 38 Sundancer with little left off the order sheet; MerCruiser 420 horsepower upgraded from the standard 370 hp; this boat has the extra 100 hp it needs to move its 20,000 lbs.
Bow thruster; Momo stereo upgrade; bow cushions; spacious cockpit. This boat has all the upgrades and outfit for a great day on the water or a week in the Bahamas.
This is a great opportunity to get into one of the best equipped, low hour 38 Sundancers available on the market today. Call today for an appointment to get aboard. Easy to see In Boca Raton, FL.
- Take advantage of this late model Sea Ray 38 Sundancer with only 230 hours (7/30/12). This 2008 boat was not splashed until April 2009. This is a fully equipped 38 Sundancer with little left off the order sheet; MerCruiser 420 horsepower upgraded from the standard 370 hp; this boat has the extra 100 hp it needs to move its 20,000 lbs. Bow thruster; Momo stereo upgrade; bow cushions; spacious cockpit. This boat has all the upgrades and outfit for a great day on the water or a week in the Bahamas. This is a great opportunity to get into one of the best equipped, low hour 38 Sundancers available on the market today. Call today for an appointment to get aboard. Easy to see In Boca Raton, FL.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Stepping aboard the 38 Sundancer you feel you are on a larger boat. The spacious cockpit, large helm, and great bow area with sunpads gives you the outside space for the perfect day on the water. The lightly used cabin has a fully enclosed master stateroom, salon and galley and a nice mid-cabin that cordons off into another stateroom.
- Main Salon/Mid-Cabin
- When it’s time to end the day, you are not disappointed to go below. Entering the main salon, the galley is to port and the salon seating to starboard. There are 3 portlights on either side to provide nice light and view. A push button lowers the TV down from the ceiling for the evening below watching a movie. Sea Ray Sundancer interior design keeps the salon open to the mid-cabin lengthening the salon and seating area. There is a large L-shaped sofa and another TV with individual headphone capability for private viewing. Blinds, Wood Carbon Monoxide Monitors Carpet, Masland® 55-Ounce 100% Stainmaster BCF Nylon w/Dupont® Advanced Teflon Repel System Carpet Runners, Interior (Sunbrella®) Curtains & Drape Trim Handrails, Stainless Steel Lighting, 12V Indirect Lighting, 12V Xenon Outlets, 12V Accessory Outlet, Phone Outlets, 120V GFI Protected Outlet & Switch Plates - Satin Nickel Finish Pillows, Accent Steps, Entryway - Wood Storage, In-Floor Wood Interior Finish (High Gloss) - Light Cherry or Dark Cherry Salon: Entertainment Center Gaming System Port MP3 Port w/12V Outlet Stereo, Clarion® 12V AM/FM Single CD, Sirius® Satellite Receiver w/Antenna, 6-Disc CD Changer, Amplifier, Subwoofer, Speakers (8), Digital Cockpit Remote Control & Speaker Selector Switches TV, 20" Flatscreen LCD (120V) Drop-Down w/Remote DVD Player Seating, Sofa w/Storage Below - Converts to Bed w/Filler Cushions (Ultraleather HP™) Storage, Gunwale Cabinets Table, Dinette w/High-Gloss Wood Surface and Dedicated Storage
- The open galley provides for full meal preparation. Separate refrigerator and freezer, 2 burner stove, microwave, coffee maker…all the necessary amenities. Coffeemaker, 120V Countertop, Solid Surface w/Sink, Single Lever Grohe® Faucet & Sink Cover Freezer, Over-Counter w/Stainless- Steel Front - Dual Voltage 120V/12V Handrail, Stainless Steel Microwave w/Stainless-Steel Front - 120V Power Vent, 12V w/Stainless Steel Grill Refrigerator, Under-Counter w/Stainless-Steel Front - Dual Voltage 120V/12V Storage, Drawers w/Cutlery Insert Storage, Upper & Lower w/Designated Plate & Glass Storage Stove, Two-Burner (Surface Mounted) w/Safety Rail - 120V Trash Receptacle w/Chute & Solid - Surface Cover
- Master Stateroom/Head
- Forward is the spacious master stateroom with a full door for privacy. Full island berth and tons of storage; hanging closets and drawer space. A private entrance into the head and fully separate shower means no showering over the toilet. There are two portlights and a skylight giving good light while down below. Bed, Full-Size Island-Style w/Innerspring Mattress, Pillows, Sheets & Coordinated Spread Door, Privacy (Sliding Pocket) Hanging Locker w/Light & Shelf Starboard Hanging Locker, Mirrored w/Light & Shelf Port Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Storage, Side Shelves TV, 15" Flatscreen w/DVD Player Forward Head - Port: Bathroom Tissue Holder Doors, Privacy - Access from Forward Stateroom & Salon Handrails, Stainless Steel Head, VacuFlush® Power Vent, 12V Robe Hook Storage, Medicine Cabinet - Mirrored Vanity w/Solid-Surface Countertop, Sink, Grohe® Faucet & Storage Below Forward Shower - Starboard: Curtain, Shower Door, Privacy - Access from Forward Stateroom Handrail, Stainless Steel Robe Hook Shower w/Seat & Adjustable Grohe Shower Wand
- Guest Stateroom
- The mid-cabin converts into a double berth and closes off with a curtain to provide privacy. A TV and DVD player with privacy headphones gives the kids their own private movie area. Curtain, Privacy Port light, Stainless Steel (Fixed) Seating, Conversation Pit – Converts to Double Berth w/Slide-Out Base Storage, Cabinet - Starboard
- Cockpit and Deck
- The spacious cockpit is well layed out with U-shaped bench seating to starboard and a nice L-shaped bench to port. The midship door leads to an extra-large swim platform and stainless steel ladder. A hot and cold fresh water shower is back there to rinse off before entering back into the boat. Forward in the cockpit is a nice entertainment area with sink and refrigerator. The fourth TV is in the cockpit to catch the game while at anchor. The bow space has sun pads for your time in the sun. The windlass anchor winch has controls on the bow or at the helm. Outlet, 120V GFI Protected Seating, Companion Bench w/Molded Fiberglass Storage Base & Euro-Style Backrest Seating, Helm w/Flip-Up Thigh-Rise Bolster, Armrests & Heavy-Duty Pedestal w/Slide, Swivel & Pneumatic Vertical Adjustment Seating, U-Shaped Aft w/Storage Below - Starboard Seating, L-Shaped Aft w/Storage Below - Port Beverage Holders (8) Carpet Liner, Snap-In Door, Cabin Entry - Acrylic Door, Transom Floor Liner, Fiberglass - Self-Bailing Handrails, 316 Stainless Steel Hardtop, Fiberglass w/Vent Hatch, Overhead Lighting & Aft Sunshade Hatch, Engine Room – Electrically Actuated Icemaker, 120V Lighting, Indirect Outlet, 12V Accessory Ship's Bell Steps, Boarding (Molded-In) Storage, Side Panel Table, Cockpit w/Dedicated Storage Wet Bar w/Sink, Faucet Solid-Surface Countertop, Stainless-Steel Handrail Trash Receptacle & Carry-On Cooler Storage - Port
- Electronics and Helm
- A fully outfitted helm area with Captain’s Chair and bench seating for the mates. Easy control access and 360 degree view for the Captain. MerCruiser Smartcraft gauges provides digital reading for all engine and navigation data. Analog gauges provide redundant information. MerCruiser Digital Throttle and Shift eliminates the cables connection back to the motors. Drive by wire provides smooth, easy, instantaneous response. The powerful bow thruster assists maneuvering in tight places and makes docking that much easier and safer. A Raymarine E120 GPS Chartplotter provides professional grade electronics with a history of reliability and accuracy. Alarms, High-Water - Bilge & Cabin Compass Dash, Gel Coated - Nickel Emergency Start System - Engines Horns, Air (Concealed) – Dual Trumpet Instrument Panel, High-Gloss Power Steering, Hydraulic w/Tilt Wheel Shift & Throttle Controls - Electronic (MerCruiser® DTS) SmartCraft® Diagnostics: Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray® SmartCraft w/Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels 4-in-1 Multi gauges (2) (Includes: Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Voltmeter & Water Temperature) Tachometers (2) SmartCraft® Vessel View Display: Propulsion: Engine Hour Meters Engine Status, Performance and Fuel, Peak Performance, Boost Pressure (optional), Troll Control Cruise Control Vessel: Vessel Status, Tank Status, Steering Position, Generator Data and Start/Stop (Availability TBD) Environment and Navigation: GPS Interface, Depth and Water Temperature, Depth Alerts, Trip Log Information, Fuel to Waypoint Data, Navigation Data Active Alarms/Details Alarm History/Details Switch Panel, High-Gloss (Backlit) Switches, Illuminated Weatherproof Rockers & Electronic Dimmer Control
- Electrical/Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Electronics: Electronics Circuit, 50 Amp/12V VHF Radio w/Remote Speaker & 8’ Fiberglass Antenna Electrical Systems: Batteries, (4) w/Trays Battery Charger/Converter 120V/40 Amp/12V Battery Switches, 2-Way Solenoid Activated (MDP & Bilge) Cable TV System w/Inlet (Includes Phone Inlet), TV & Phone Shore Cords, Coax Outlets, Gain Control & Omni Directional Antenn Electrical Systems Continued: Galvanic Isolators (2) Panel, DC Circuit Breaker - (Remote) Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution - AC Panel, Main Distribution - DC Shore Power, Dual 120V/30 Amp w/50' Cords Wiring, Color-Coded w/Chafe Protection Air Conditioning/Heating: Zone-Controlled Reverse-Cycle System (18,000 BTU) Custom Integral Vent Systema
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Upgraded twin MerCruiser 8.1HO’s with 420 horsepower. This is the motor choice for this boat. This power combination pops this boat on plane easily with no strain to get on top of the water. Digital throttle and shift provides precise and easy control. Only 230 hours on these lightly used well maintained motors. The Kohler 7.3kW generator with only 140 hours is enclosed in a sound shield to help muffle the sound. Engine Room: Bilge Pumps, 12V Automatic (2) Bilge Pumps, 12V Automatic High- Water (1 Bilge, 1 Cabin) Blowers, 12V Bilge (2) Exhaust, Underwater – Patented Fire Suppression System - Automatic w/Manual Pull Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulation, Engine Room - 2" w/Loaded Vinyl Barrier Lighting, 12V Steps, Engine Room Access Fuel System: Fuel Filters, Remote (Racor® Filters for Diesel Engines) Fuel Lines, USCG - Type A-1 Fuel Tanks, Aluminum w/Electric Shutoff Valves (Manual Valves for Diesel) & Ultrasonic Sending Units Water System: Freshwater Washdown Spigot - Transom Manifold System w/Shutoff Valves Pressure Water System w/12V Pump Shower, Cockpit - Hot & Cold Water Heater, 120V (6-Gallon) Water Inlet, Dockside Waste Systems: Head System (VacuFlush®) Holding Tank Level Indicators – MDP & Head Holding Tank w/Dockside Pump-Out Sump Box w/Pump - Automatic Underwater Gear: Bonding System w/Zinc Hull Plate Propeller Shafts, 1.5" Stainless Steel (2) - Aquamet 19 (Gas) Propeller Shafts, 1.75" Stainless Steel (2) - Aquamet 22 (Diesel) Propellers - Nibral 4-Blade Cup Rudders - Manganese-Bronze w/ Stainless-Steel Posts Seacocks on all Underwater Fittings Seawater Strainers Shaft Logs, Dripless w/Extra Seal Carrier Kit Struts, Manganese-Bronze Trim Tabs, Hydraulic
- Hull Features
- Bottom Paint Bow Rail, Stainless Steel w/Welded Stanchions, Intermediate Rails & Life Lines Canvas Colors (Blue, Black, Pewter) Cleats, Custom Sea Ray® Thru-Bolted - Stainless Steel (6) Deck Fill Plates, Stainless Steel Deck Rails, 316 Stainless Steel Drain Plugs, Brass-Threaded - Garboard Gel Coat, Arctic White Graphics, Striping Handrails, 316 Stainless Steel Hatch, Deck Vent – Translucent w/Locks & Sky Screen Cover (Trapezoid) Hull Windows, Stainless Steel (6 Fixed) Lights, Navigation Port lights, Stainless Steel (2 Fixed, 2 Opening) Resin, High-Performance Vinylester Rub Rail, PVC w/Stainless-Steel Insert Storage Transom Wall (For Fenders & Gear) Stringer System - Fiberglass Swim Platform, Integral w/Concealed Stainless-Steel Four-Step Swim Ladder w/Integral Grab Handle Thru-Hull Fittings, Stainless Steel Toe Rail, Molded Fiberglass - Deck Vent System, Engine Room - Integral Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Stainless-Steel Frame, Electric Front Vent & Stainless-Steel Supports Windshield Washer System Windshield Wipers w/Delay & Speed Control Canvas (Sunbrella®): Aft Curtain w/Bungee Cords Aft Sunshade Canvas Storage Bag Front Curtains Side Curtains Windlass System: Anchor, Galvanized Anchor Chute, Stainless Steel Anchor Rope/Chain Storage w/Gas Assisted Hatch Anchor Washdown Spigot Windlass, Rope/Chain w/Foot Switches Certifications: Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards NMMA Certification Mercury Installation Quality Certification (Gas Engines)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- PLEASE CONTACT RICHARD GLAZER @ 954-732-9060