- 61 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Three Stateroom/Three Head Layout.
- Teak Covering Boards, Coaming and Cockpit Sole
- Murray Products Fighting Chair with Teak Footrest
- Murray Products Teak Helm and Companion Chair
- Pipewelders Tuna Tower with Full Controls
- Watermakers, Inc Water Maker 1400 GPD
- Eskimo Ice Maker
- Cockpit mezzanine with misters and refrigeration
- VIP Stateroom All the way forward below is the VIP Stateroom This stateroom has the larger of two bunks to port and a single bunk to starboard. There is a large hanging locker to starboard and more than adequate drawer space .There is a Bowmar hatch in the forward stateroom for ventilation with a privacy canvass. There are three (3) Bowmar hatches below that open to the foredeck. Aft and to starboard is the VIP head with shower, sink, and vanity. The toilets are 24 Volt Sea Land fresh water Vacu-flush. There are exhaust blowers in the head. Crew/Day Head Starboard and aft of the VIP Stateroom is crew/day head. This head also features a shower, Sea Land fresh water vacuflush head system and sink w/ vanity. This head the day head as well as servicing the guest stateroom. Crew Stateroom Just forward of the day/guest head is the crew stateroom which can be entered from the companionway or through the guest/day head. This stateroom features over and under bunks running fore and aft. There is a hanging locker as well as adequate drawer storage in this stateroom. Master Stateroom Directly across from the guest stateroom is the master. The master stateroom features a queen sized full walkaround bed running athwartships. All the way aft in this stateroom is a series of cedar lined lockers and custom tackle locker accessible from the companionway. There is an entertainment center which features a 2007 Sony HDMI 23” Color Flat Screen with remote control, a direct TV Satellite Receiver with remote, and a Sony HDMI DVP-75H DVD/CD Player with remote control. There is also a Sentry Safe with a key. Dinette/Galley/Salon Up three steps is the Dinette/Galley/Salon. To starboard is the large dinette and to port is the U-shaped galley. In the Dinette/forward salon area is a 2007 Mitsubishi 37” Color 1080P Flat Screen with remote control. There’s a 2007 Direct TV Satellite receiver with remote, a 2007 Marantz VC-6001 DVD Changer with remote, and a back up 110 Volt Surge Protector. All of the vessel’s TV’s are tied to a Sea Tel Gyro Satellite TV Antenna. Also in the salon area are the following AV: 2007 Yamaha 110Volt RX-Va659 Natural Sound AV Receiver 2007 Elan 110 Volt Amplifier with cooling fan 2007 Marantz 110 Volt VC-6001 CD Changer 2007 Polk Sub woofer Salon surround sound speakers T he salon layout has a large U-shaped sofa to port that runs along the cockpit bulkhead, up the port side and back toward starboard along the galley counter/divider. To starboard are the ship’s power panels, storage drawers and a Kenmore Elite ice cube maker. All of the valances in the salon were replaced with teak and lambrequin boards. The blinds are Hunter Douglas silhouette blinds. Forward and to port in the salon area is the U-shaped galley. The stove in the galley is a 220 Volt Kenyon three (3) burner glass top with a lid safety switch. There’s a 110 Volt Sharp Carousel “Smart and Easy” Convection/ microwave oven. There is a Jabsco 24 volt Exhaust blower. The refrigeration in the galley consists of four drawer Sub Zero 700 BR refrigerators and two 110 volt two drawer Sub Zero Freezer. The galley countertops and sink are Corian, There is a Grohe Single lever spray nozzle faucet fixture in the sink, a 110 Volt Kitchen Aid hot water dispenser, 110 volt Badger Sink disposal and Teak and holly Amtico vinyl flooring. There is a 24 Volt Water tank gauge in the galley. There are shout off valves at the stove and in electrical panel. The hot water heater located in the engine room is a Raritan 220 Volt Twenty (20) gallon, model 17200203. The ship’s air conditioning consist of a 220 Volt 30,000 BTU, two (2) 10,000 BTU and one 7,000 BTU reverse cycle with SMX ir Digital controls with Dehumidify mode
- Moving out the salon automatic pneumatic air door on the starboard side to the cockpit. There is a transom door aft at the transom starboard with a hinged boarding lid. The covering boards and coamings are teak as is the cockpit sole. There are six flush mount rod holders in the covering boards, two (2) starboard, two (2) port and two (2) on the transom and three (3) clearing rod holders on each aft tower leg. There is a Murray Products Fighting chair with teak foot rest, vinyl covered back rest, teak four (4) rod rocket launcher with bait rigging tray, a 4’ offset stainless steel stanchion. There is a matching Murray Products helm and companion chair w/ vinyl covered cushions on 4” stainless steel stanchions with 2008 teak foot rests. There is an aft cockpit lazarette hatch. Port aft cockpit below deck live well tank. Starboard aft cockpit below deck Eskimo ice dump box. The Eskimo 600 # per day icemaker was new in May 2012. Along the salon bulkhead is the teak aft mezzanine sole. There are four (4) recessed boxes in the mezzanine, two (2) large freezer boxes and two (2) drink boxes with individual thermostats for each box. There are also misters overhead of the mezzanine in the overhang. To starboard is the cockpit salon entry door with security lock. There is a teak step with a chill box and anodized aluminum bridge ladder with teak steps, four drawer tackle locker and bridge entry opening lid and painted hand rail. Aft in the cockpit and below deck is a removable fish box.
- On the flybridge are the Murray products matching teak helm and companion chairs. To starboard is a bench seat with an aft bridge seat reversible back rest with cushion. There are two (2) bridge Freezers/Refrigerators forward of the helm with bench seating in front of them. There is an anodized aluminum aft bridge hand rail with eight rod holders and there are three port and two starboard aft leg/cockpit clearing rod holders. There is a set of Rupp triple spreader outriggers #16055 and a Rupp center rigger. The bridge has L-shaped forward seating with cushions and ample storage under all bridge seating. There are red, white and blue LED lights in the hardtop.
- Bridge Electronics
- Furuno 96 Mile 25 kW radar Northstar 6000i Fantom Loran C/GPS 2007 Northstar 6100i with Sirius Satellite Weather reception 5” Ritchie Powerdamp compass Furuno FCV-1200L Color Video sounder with 15” VEI view screen Furuno RD-30 Digital Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF 2007 Standard Horizon Quantum GX2360QS VHF w/ salon and tower command mic Simrad AP22 Autopilot. Furuno T-2000 Sea temp gauge Sea Tel Gyro Satellite TV Antenna 12 Volt ACR-RCL-100 Remote controlled spotlight ACR-RCL-100 Remote for “HOT EYE” interfaced to Northstar 6100i Two (2) Air powered Buell Horns EPIRB
- Tower Electronics
- Ritchie 3” Power damp compass Standard Horizon Quantum GX2369 QS VHF command mic.
- Three sided forward Bridge Enclosure with forward vent pockets White vinyl cockpit fly cover Vinyl bridge bench seat cushions and starboard aft seat back rest
- Tuna Tower
- Pipewelders’ Anodized Aluminum Tuna tower with full controls Vinyl aft seat, back rest and belly band There is a fiberglass buggy top and cored fiberglass bridge sun shade
- Fore Deck
- Rode access hatch Guardian G-85 Anchor with approximately 600’ of ¾” nylon rode
- Two (2) Onan 21.5 KW 220 Volt 60 Cycle Generators in hush boxes, b oth generators have 2,583 hours as of 8/8/2012 Racor 500 Fuel filters Cast Bronze Perko sea strainers Fiberglass mufflers Batteries: Four (4) forward in engine room 12 volt in covered vented box with disconnect and parallel solenoid for engines starting Four (4) Starboard forward in engine room in vented box with disconnects for 24 Volt Generator starting and 24 volt ships service Switch panels 12V, 24V, 110 V, 220V Circuits protected from overload with magnetic breakers in panels Electrical system is fully bonded Air compressor is a 24 Volt Buell for Horns and 110 volt Porter-Cable for salon door opening Tank for the compressor is steel with a relief valve Two (2) 220 Volt 50 Amp shore cords on port and starboard forward cockpit operating on 24 volt Glendinning Cable masters Port and starboard aft engine room breakers Port forward cockpit Hubbell shore phone and Cable TV inlet Three 110 Volt Quartz cockpit spreader lights with engine room entry switch for center light One (1) foredeck flood light 24 volt and 110 volt engine room and pump room lights 110 volt engine room outlets with GFCI breaker 24 volt Oberdorfer reversible Oil X Changer Two (2) Oberdorfer 24 volt fuel transfer pumps Water Makers Inc. 1200 GPD 220 volt reverse osmosis water maker Two 220 volt Cruisair P3000 BXT A/C compressors raw water cooling pumps with A/B switch Starboard pump room 24 volt Rule 800 Automatic shower sump/AC condensate Sump pump 24 volt Jabsco Par Max 4 salt water washdown pump Two (2) Cruiseair PML 500 live well circulation 110 volt pumps 220 volt shallow well fresh water pump with accumulator tank and two Keystone filters Port and starboard aft pump room 24 volt Delta T circulation fans 220 volt Charles 5000 Series 24 volt 60 amp automatic battery charger Two (2) pump room 24 volt Reverso fuel priming pumps 110 volt Eskimo fresh water chipped ice maker w/Cruisair PML-500 L compressor raw water cooling pump (new May 2012) Starboard aft engine room 110 volt Cruisair air/water cooled KRA 038 Salon entry step and cockpit freezer compressors with Ranco thermostats Port and Starboard engine room Charles C-Power ISO Boost 50 shore power 240Volt transformers Port and Starboard forward engine room 24 volt Jabsco exhaust blowers and port and starboard forward engine room 110 volt Marley industries air circulation fans. 24 volt Sea Land diaphragm automatic/manual fish box/Eskimo ice dump box sump pump (new May 2012) 24 volt Sea Land manual live well diaphragm pump out pump 24 volt Bennett trim tabs 2007 Two (2) transom and two (2) aft bottom 24 volt LED underwater lights with transformers 24 volt cockpit courtesy lights and forward overhead lights 110 volt Central Vacuum with hose and attachments 2007 Whirlpool Front loading 220 volt Clothes dryer 2007 Whirlpool Front loading 110 volt Clothes washer Three (3) 24 volt fresh water flush vacuum discharge marine toilets Three 24 volt head exhaust blowers Moritz bridge Viking systems monitor Port and starboard bridge overhead automatic/manual US-9 teaser reels Bridge overhead red, white and blue LED lights Helm console 24 volt Delta air circulation fan Helm console Vanner volt master 80 AMP 24 volt to 12 volt converter Helm Console 110 Volt KRA 038 Bridge refrigerator and freezer air cooled compressors with Ranco thermostats Rule 3700 automatic shower sump pump 24 volt and 110 volt interior lighting 110 volt interior outlet with GFCI breakers
- Engine Room
- The engine room is accessed from the cockpit. There are a pair of Caterpillar 3412E-V-12-1400 HP @ 2300 RPM’s with approximately 3400 hours. The gears are ZF 1950 2.030:1 A Ratio Dual Racor 1000 filters with vacuum gauge Alternators on the engines are 24V Exhaust is Steel-Flex Hose-Fiberglass and are raw water cooled Main engines are fresh water cooled and have cast bronze engine strainers Engine controls are EEC Glendenning single lever two station, bridge and tower Shafts are fixed with Strong dripless with crossover and spare seals Struts are “I” cast bronze mains and intermediates, and the cutlass bearings are rubber Propellers are 34” X 44.5” Five blade Nibral. The rudders are spade type stainless steel with dripless shaft seals Steering is Sea Star Hydraulic two station with port and starboard engine power Bilge pumps are a follows: 24 Volt Rule 3700 Automatic/manual: Aft 24 Volt Rule 3700 automatic/manual : Aft engine room 24 Volt Rule 1100 Automatic/manual: Forward pump room and forward lazarette 24 Volt Rule 3700Automatic: Forward 24 Volt Rule 3700 Automatic/Manuel Forward High water alarms: Starboard center engine room, aft and forward Port and starboard engine raw water intake crash valves
- Fire Equipment
- Automatic/ Manual Sea Fire Clean Agent FM---200 Port forward engine room. Kidde Dry Chemical in each Stateroom, aft engine room and galley. A uxiliary fire pumps stations: Fresh and saltwater outlet starboard forward cockpit and fresh water outlet in pump room, anchor locker and starboard forward bridge
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.