$66,000 Total Price Reduction --- Owner Says Sell!!!
2004 38' Regal 3860 Commodore -- Excellent Condition -- ONLY 267 Hours on Twin Cummins Diesels!!
****Loaded with Upgrades Including Full Raymarine Electronics Package, Kohler Generator, 370hp Cummins Diesels + MUCH MORE****
Owner Says Sell -- Bring all Offers or call for a Showing Today!!
- Key Features & Upgrades
- UPGRADED Cummins Diesel engines w/ 370 Horsepower each - Only 267 Hours Kohler generator - 272 Hours RayMarine Auto Pilot RayMarine RL80C RayMarine VHF & Depthfinder
- When great style and beauty are equaled by function and performance, the yacht approaches ideal balance. When everything for luxurious onboard living has been graciously provided for in a two-stateroom, two-head interior, and the list of standard features and equipment is unmatched in completeness and quality, the express is obviously a Regal. Apparently, with the 3860, the company that set the standard for the Express Yacht has exercised their right to exceed it. Her two stateroom interior differs from other mid-range express cruisers in that a second head compartment is tucked into the aft stateroom - a convenience seldom found in that boat size. Both staterooms come with sliding privacy doors (rather than curtains), and a hardwood floor in the galley accents the high-gloss cherry cabinetry in the salon. In the cockpit, a semicircular settee offers plenty of guest seating. A wet bar is standard, and a walk through windshield provides bow access. The entire rear deck of the cockpit lifts hydraulically to permit walk-in access to the engine compartment from the swim platform.
- Salon, Galley & Interior
- This luxurious salon features supple leather Crest seating around an easily removed, artfully inlaid table with extended leaves. The salon also features two fold-out recliner style footrests. Overhead storage cabinets are as beautiful as they are easily accessible. The entertainment center opposite, contains a 20" flat screen TV/DVD player and stereo surround sound. Maple Interior Air/ Heat Central Vacuum Refrigerator D-Volt Sofas, recliners, bed 2 Vacu flush Head Overboard discharge 20" TV/VCR w/remote Convertible Dinette w/ table and storage Decor package Deep pile carpeting Indirect accent lighting LeatherCrest salon seating Coffee maker Corian Counter top Electric stove 2-burner w/ hide-away Corian top Microwave Overhead Cabinet Storage
- Standard Deck & Hull Features
- Fiberglass encapsulated stringer system Windshield screen & sun covers Exterior shower Ice maker Windlass rope/chain Foredeck sun pad Gel coated engine compartment High Performance vinyl-ester resin barrier coat Radar arch Stainless steel bow grab rails Translucent deck hatch w/ screen and or sun shade Transom door Transom shore cord storage locker Transom storage locker Six Man Life Raft
- Cockpit forward seating is a unique layout where the helm station is in close proximity to the lounge and dining area with table and semi-circular seating for up to six. Aft cockpit seating is L-shaped with easy, under-cushion access to transom storage area. Centrally located cockpit refreshment center includes a refrigerator, tip out trash bin, cutting board & sink. Cabin door, sliding w/ screen Chart holder w/ cover Cockpit carpet Cockpit table Cockpit trash receptacle Double wide helm seat w/pop up leaning post Non glare dash Bimini Top Bridge Enclosure Aft Deck Enclosure Cockpit Cover
- Mid & Forward Stateroom Features
- MID:Cedar-lined, Lighted hanging locker, Twin Mid-cabin berths convert to a queen bed. FWD: Cedar lined, lighted hanging locker, Halogen reading lights, Innerspring mattress, Mirrored Bulkhead.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Tom Ricca at 954-383-3183 with any questions or to arrange a showing!