- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7L GI E
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2004 Larson 330 Cabrio has been well maintained since it was bought by this original owner. Full equipped with air, heat, generator, Chartplotter, windlass, sun pad, 5.7L Volvo Penta gas engines with Duo Prop and low hours and a full canvass enclosure. Off-shore capable, with the comfort and stability of a wide beam. The spacious cockpit and well-designed layout of the galley make this boat one in its own. The notched, Duo-Delta Conic running surface enhances on-plane performance and fuel economy from twin sterndrives. Wherever you go, go in comfort. Plus $4,000.00 in extras.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Larson Cabrio 330 mid-cabin cruiser boasts a full 11-foot 6-inch beam for outstanding stability and a spacious cockpit. A modular seating system lets owners configure the aft cockpit for either open space or lounging, and equip the cockpit wetbar with an icemaker or a refrigerator. The available extended transom platform eases boarding and line handling dockside. Convenient removable dunnage boxes built into the transom keep lines, hoses and fenders out of the cockpit. The sport arch is designed for easy rigging of antennas and radar. The Cabrio 330 planes quickly and cruises on less fuel thanks to its exclusive notched Duo-Delta Conic hull design. On the inside, the Cabrio 330 is like a dream come true, with warm maple cabinetry and cast granite counters in the fully equipped galley and soft leatherette upholstery at the spacious dinette. A space-saving, 15-inch flat screen television with DVD player is mounted on a forward bulkhead. And a durable wood-grain floor surface in the galley is also easy to clean. The generous head compartment includes a separate shower plus sink and vanity. The open design of the mid-cabin makes it a functional, accessible seating area or auxiliary dinette with its table in place.
- Extras: Two foot additional swim platform. Standard Horizon 7” Color GPS ($1200) Portable ice maker ($150) Extra anchor and rode ($200) Canvas cover for cockpit ($900) Magma BBQ, new (199) Inflatable dinghy ($75) Electric motor and mount ($200) Fur Kapok PFD’s ($30) Six adult PFD’s ($60) Two children’s PFD’s ($60) Inflatable wave rider tube ($50) Custom Bed cover ($300) Extra pillows. Bow sun cushion cover ($350) Brass Barometer. Two spare bilge pumps. Two spare impellers. Galley accessories: Dishes, cutlery, pot & pans, toaster, and other kitchen accessories. Total = $4,000.00 in extras.
- New anti fouling coationg in October 2011. Serviced the outdrives and added new zincs in October 2011. New Risers and manifolds in May 2011. Regular bottom cleaning by divers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. See comparables on these dot coms YachtWorld, Boats, BoatTrader, aaayachtsales.This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manatee Cove Marina E dock, PAFB.