- 72 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 10V 2000 M93 CR
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Overmarine Mangusta 72 is a big fast hard top cruiser designed to get you where you want go quickly and in style. With a top speed of 35 knots, an open cockpit, spacious salon, and three staterooms she is a well-equipped performer.
The walkaround main deck has forward sun lounge, teak decks, and open cockpit. The cockpit features a cushioned lounge and dual stairways to the swim platform and tender. Sliding doors open to a bright and airy salon.
The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with large windows, warm wood-tones, and leather upholstery. An extended seating areas fills both sides of the salon with a large sofas and tables. A wet bar keeps your guests refreshed and refilled. An elevated helm station is forward with triple helm seats. A retractable hard top offers the choice of open air or enclosed crusing.
Below there are three staterooms, a lower salon with seating area, and full galley. There is a master suite amidships with king berth, large windows, and full accommodations. There are two guest staterooms with forward VIP suite and a twin cabin opposite the salon.
Powered by twin 2400-hp MTU V12 diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 30 knots with a top speed of 35 knots. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this Mangusta 72 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU - some sites do not transmit price properly
- Main Deck
- Walkaround Main Deck Foredeck Sun Lounge Enclosed Cabin with Retractable Hardtop Helm Station with Captain and Companion Seating Wet Bar Facing Guest Lounges with Tables Sliding Doors to Open Cockpit Sun Lounge Swim Platform Tender Garage
- Lower Deck
- Master Suite Amidships with Full Accommodations Full Galley Lower Salon with L-shaped Sofa, Tables, and Entertainment Center Guest Stateroom with Twin Berths VIP Stateroom with Island Berth Crew Quarters
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno Radar Furuno Chart Plotter Airmar Wind Speed & Direction Monitor Furuno Auto Pilot Furuno GPS Furuno DSC VHF Radio Television Sony Receiver
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 1500-hp MTU Diesel Engines Two Kohler 16-kW Generators Reverse Cycle HVAC Idromar 130 l/hr Water Maker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: • Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance • Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation • Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded