- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
All in keeping with the philosophy of the trawler way of life, Maryland 37 will surprise you by its attractive living area, its perfect maneuvering facilities and its stability in mooring due to its two hulls. With its 1000 miles in range, you just cannot resist the pleasures of river cruising or the call of the sea.
Fresh bottom, engines serviced, ready for survey and sea trial!
- The Maryland 37 has a long cruising range and a hull form that provides exceptional seagoing qualities. This type of trawler enables one to cover 1000 nautical miles at nine knots. Her two hulls and two engines provide great stability for anchoring and ease of maneuvering, allowing the Maryland to evolve in small spaces. The Maryland 37 has an large salon with a cabinetwork table for six to eight people which can be converted into a double bed. The galley is designed with a large worktop, a cabinetwork bar and a cockpit with a panoramic view. The two beautiful cabins have private showers and toilets. On deck there are two aft platforms, with a ladder and a cold water shower on the port side. The fly bridge has a complete pilot console.
- Construction & Specifications
- Length 11.15 m / 36.60 ft Beam 5.10 m / 16.70 ft Draft 1.05 m / 3.50 ft Water tank Approx 470 Litres / 124 US gallons Diesel tank Approx 1350 Litres / 356 US gallons Motors 2 * 75 CV DIESEL Displacement unloaded 7.4 T Construction HULL: Fibre Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) DECK MATERIAL: Textured G.R.P. STEERING SYSTEM: Hydraulic DUAL STEERING: Yes, Hydraulic RUDDER TYPE: Skeg HULLTYPE: Semi- Planing NO OF ENGINES: 2 MAKE: Yanmar MODEL: 4LH-HTE turbo diesels HP: (2) x 140 FUEL: Diesel NO. OF CYLINDERS: 4 each COOLING SYSTEM: Heat exchange HOURS RUN: 3150 TYPE OF GEAR BOX(S): LF TYPE OF CONTROLS: Morse (2) shaft- drives TYPE OF PROP: 19’6” 4-blade bronze Electrical VOLTAGE: 12 volt/110 volt NO OF BATTERIES: (4) 2 house & 2 engine METHOD OF CHARGING: Alternator Phasor Marine diesel generator HOURS RUN: 459 SHORE POWER: Yes CABLE: Yes Heart Xantrex link 2000 inverter / battery charger Sunsei solar panel Primary 12v system professionally overhauled incl. relocation of port engine battery to next to port engine BATTERIES CAN BE CHARGED BY GENSET AND ALTERNATORS THERE IS AN INVERTER FOR 12 TO 120
- Accommodations & Galley
- Accommodations NO OF BERTHS: 4 DOUBLES: 2 NO. OF CABINS: 2 COOKER TYPE: SMEV - propane NO OF BURNERS: 3 OVEN: Yes GRILL: Yes MICROWAVE: Yes FRIDGE: Seafrost 12v FREEZER Seafrost 12v ICEBOX: Yes SINK: (1) Double basin in galley NO. HEADS: (2) MAKE: Jabasco HANDBASIN: (2) SHOWER: (2) plus transom shower INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Laminated marine ply WHICH LAYOUT VERSION: 2 Cabin NEW CURTAINS FOR OVER SINK AND SETTEE
- General Equipment FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT: Yes BILGE PUMPS: Electric SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Yes NAVIGATION LIGHTS: Yes GUARDWIRES/PULPIT/PUSHPIT: Yes SPRAYHOOD/DODGERS: Yes SUN AWNING/TONNEAU: Yes RADIO/ CD: Yes DAVITS: Yes Custom aluminium electric davit system SWIMMING LADDER: Yes BIMINI: Yes DINGHY: Yes AB 9.5' OUTBOARD: yes Yamaha 15 hp WARPS: (4) Yes FENDERS: (3) Yes plus inflatable fenders BOATHOOK: (1) Yes ENGINE SPARES: Yes CUTLERY/CROCKERY/UTENSILS: Yes LIFERAFT: Yes Plastimo 4 man LAST SERVICED: May 2010 Ground Tackle PRIMARY ANCHOR: Rocna 45lb primary anchor with 150' chain SECONDARY ANCHOR: 45lb CQR 10’ chain and rode WINDLASS: Electric MAKE: Goiot Tankage NO OF FUEL TANKS: 2 with fuel transfer system MATERIAL: Aluminium CAPACITY OF FUEL TANKS: GALLONS: 305 NO OF WATER TANKS: 1 MATERIAL: Aluminium CAPACITY OF WATER TANKS: GALLONS: 104 HOLDING TANKS: Yes Water System MANUAL: Fresh water PRESSURISED: Fresh water SEA WATER: None WATER HEATING SYSTEM: Yes Navigation Aids Raymarine ST6002; (new head unit 2008) at lower steering station; Autohelm ST7000 head unit at upper station (incl. spare electric hydraulic pump and motor) (2006) Furuno 1920C radar / chartplotter at upper station w/ remote (2) Autohelm Tridata depth, speed, and log, 1 upper helm, 1 lower helm Furuno 1720C w/ Weatherfax and radar overlay at lower station w/ remote (incl. C-map chips forCaribbeanand US East Coast) Horizon Standard primary VHF at lower helm Secondary ICOM VHF at upper helm (2) Plastimo 4” compasses
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.