This Classic Islander Freeport 36 should be in a nautical museum. It is a 10 out of 10. Beautiful varnish work inside and out. Open transom door with beautiful varnished steps. Full electronics. Pullman berth forward with large head / vanity and stall shower. Engine has lot's of chrome, 790 hours, fresh water flush on heat exchanger, dual racor fuel filter w/pressure gauge and fuel pump, oil exchange pump, high output alternator, etc. You could eat out of the clean bildges. Main with Harkin luff track and Dutchman Flaking system. Skeg hung rudder with fin keel.
DON'T MISS THIS CLASSIC BEAUTY THAT IS WAY BETTER THAN NEW.
- Sleeps 5 – 2 in master stateroom and 3 in salon. Head with stall shower forward. Double stainless sinks in counter top. Good storage under counter top as well as under and over sink area. Teak and holly floors throughtout and carpet in salon area. The salon has a convertible settee along the starboard side. An L shaped settee dinette is forward of the galley along the port side which makes into a double berth. Storage cabinets and two hanging lockers are along the starboard side passage way forward. The master double berth is a pullman and has a flat screen TV is mounted in the stateroom, forward. The cockpit has deep seating with port and starboard storage lockers. Aft of the wheel are two additional locker/seats with a fold-up swim ladder / transom in between. There is also a cockpit shower. Full controls and gauges are located adjacent to the helm station. S/S bow and stern pulpits (stern is solid SS to boarding gate) with wire life lines. Leather covered wheel steering. The canvas dodger on a stainless frame has additional hand rails. Speakers are mounted in the cockpit as well as in the salon.
- Perkins Diesel Model 4-108 52 Horsepower New insulation Additional heat exchanger installed Fresh water flush on heat exchanger Oil extractor pump Dual Racor Filters w/ pressure gage Additional Fuel pump Max Prop Feathering Propeller Dripless Shaft Log Chromed valve cover, injector lines, and more High output Balmar Alternator
- Three burner stove and oven Propane Double SS sinks Microwave Refrigeration Additional Refrigeration loading through Port Cockpit locker
- Instrumentation and Electrical
- Complete rewire w/ new ac and dc panels Inverter Charger 4 - 6 volt house batteries 720 ah Group 31 Starting Battery High Output Balmar Alternator Garmin GPS 220 Map Autohelm Radar Autohelm AutoPilot Autohelm Speed, Depth, Wind, Compass VHF with remote cockpit mike
- Additional Information
- Electric Windlass Whisker Pole Cruising Spin w/ dousing sock 150% Roller furling Genoa on Harkin Furler Full Batten main with fast track luff slides Dutchman flaking system Masthead Navigation lights and bow Navigation lights Low and High Water Bilge pumps Head re plumbed with latest non foul hoses and can be fresh or salt water flushed Inflatable dinghy and outboard Complete bottom refit in 2011 Lot's of custom features done by an experienced yachtsman "STARLIGHT" is a true work of art !!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Bob Leslie firstname.lastname@example.org Bill Petersen email@example.com