- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 XL EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Radical price reduction! Starboard Engine Needs Replacement and Port Engine Needs Manifolds and Risers. Owner Wants Boat Sold. Make An Offer!
(LOCATION: Tarpon Springs FL) The Silverton 35 Sedan is a mid-sized cruiser with big cruiser features. She has a flybridge with full enclosure, open cockpit, roomy salon, and forward stateroom to insure comfort and convenience. With convertible dinette and sleep sofa this beauty can accommodate a family of six.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with bimini top and full enclosure. The centerline helm is equipped with Furuno GP 1550 GPS / chart plotter, compass, and Raytheon VHF radio. Seating consists of helm seating and a forward guest lounge. Silverton “Side Walk” starboard side deck leads forward to a foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, searchlight, bow pulpit with anchor roller, anchor, and windlass. An integrated stairway leads from the bridge below an open cockpit with transom door, swim platform, and freshwater shower. Easy access to salon makes the cockpit perfect for casual seating or dining as well as the center point for water sports and fishing.
The air-conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with carpeting and ultra-leather upholstery. As you enter the salon you find a sleep sofa to starboard and an entertainment center and TV port side with convertible dinette forward. The galley is down to starboard and features upper & lower cabinets, solid surface counter top with sink, two-burner electric cook top, built-in microwave oven, under-cabinet toaster oven and coffee maker, and a stand-up refrigerator with freezer.
The forward stateroom features an island queen berth, under-berth storage, two cedar-lined hanging lockers, and TV. The head compartment is port side with mirrored vanity and enclosed shower stall.
Sea Goddess II is powered by twin Crusader 454 XL EFI 320-hp V-drive engines. Mechanical features include a Kohler 12-kW generator, reverse cycle HVAC, and Halon fire suppression. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Silverton 351 Sedan.
- Air-conditioned Salon Sleep Sofa to Starboard Port Side Entertainment Center with TV Wraparound Dinette with Under-seat Storage Seats Four - Sleeps Two Galley Down Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Forward Stateroom with Queen Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Two Cedar-Lined Hanging Lockers, and TV
- L-Shaped Galley Upper & Lower Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Top with Sink Two-Burner Electric Cook Top Goldstar Microwave Oven B&D Coffee Maker B&D Toaster Oven Full-size Tundra Refrigerator with Freezer
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Spotlight Anchor and Windlass "Sidewalk" Stairway to Bridge Enclosed Flybridge Stairway Connects Bridge to Cockpit Open Cockpit Fresh Water Washdown Transom Door Swim Platform with Ladder
- Roomy Flybridge with Full Enclosure Centerline Helm with Helm Seating Guest Seating Forward Ample Storage Easy Access Forward and Aft
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno GP1650 GPS / Chart Plotter Raytheon VHF Radio Ritchie Compass Two Emerson Televisons JVC Sound System
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 320-hp Crusader 454 XL Fuel Injected Engines Kohler 12-kW Generator (needs starter) 50-amp Shore Power Reverse Cycle HVAC - Single Zone
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.