- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 S Horizon 380-HP Inboard V-Drive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 7-YEARS) BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER FEATURES THIS 2002 SEA RAY 360 SUNDANCER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin MerCruiser 8.1-litre 380-hp Horizon Gas Enigne's with only 425 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Cherry Cabinetry, Canvas Carpet Runners, Westerbeke Generator (300-Hours), Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls, Raytheon (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, Canvas NEW 2011 (Forward & Aft Bimini's w/Isin-Glass Surround & Slant-Back Rear), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Canvas & Isin-Glass New 2011, New Batteries 2012. Inside Heated Winter Stored.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Stylish family cruiser with roomy cockpit, posh interior delivers near-perfect balance of performance , amenities. Mid-Cabin interior with cherry cabinetry get high marks for space, comfort. Note forward stateroom privacy door -- a rare luxury in a modern express cruiser. Cockpit floor lifts on hydraulic rams for engine access. Extended swim platform, underwater exhaust system, transom storage locker are standard.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- who have dreamed of owning a Sea Ray Sport Yacht but just haven?t been able to swing it, the 2002 Sea Ray 360 Sundancer makes it possible. She easily seats many friends, her cabin sleeps six, plus she has a full galley, two TV / VCR / radio combos, a wetbar, and a quiet step-down conversation area. Twin VD 8.1 S Horizon MerCruiser gasoline V-drives provide the power.
- Forward Stateroom w/Island Berth, Privacy Door, Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage, Mirrored Hanging Locker to Port, Television to Starboard, Custom Fitted/Matching Spread for Berth w/Accent Pillows Settee to Starboard (Convert to Berth via Pull-Out) w/Dining / Cocktail Table; Note Storage Overhead on Starboard Gunwale Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain, Converts to Berth via Pull-Out, Storage Cabinets Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Canvas Carpet Runners Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log (Depth/Speed/Trip-Log) Raytheon GPS (Color) w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (5) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Westerbeke Generator (300-Hours) (2) 30-AMP Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Dockside Cable TV Plug-In (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Built-In Screen & Sun-Shade Windlass Anchor w/Forward Pedal Controls Remote Control Spotlight Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Cockpit Table Power Windshield Vent Transom Door Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Transom Storage Locker Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Canvas Package (NEW 2011) Forward & Aft Bimini's w/Isin-Glass Surround & Slant-Back Rear (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Dockside Water Connection Owners Manuals Maintenance Records Inside Heated Stored Current Owner of 7-Years
- Contact listing agent Gary Wiegand directly at (586) 218-8662 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.