- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L MPI SX
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ONLY 58 HOURS!!! FIVE STARR GALVANIZED DUAL AXLE TRAILER INCLUDED! Air Conditioning with reverse heat! Loaded boat that is a true “10”, Great value and will not last. Volvo Penta 270hp 5.0L MPI SX, two-tone hull color stripe, platinum checker graphic package, powered trim tabs with LED indicator, stainless steel hardware package, cockpit cover with support pole, camper canvas, windshield wiper, snap-in carpet, porcelain head with tank/macerator, 110v hot water system, 110v air conditioning with reverse cycle heat, dual battery system with isolater, compass, shower, stereo system, & more!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The overall dimensions of the dual-cabin 250CS, makes it the most accommodating boat in the fleet. Yet it is not so large that it's landlocked. With an appropriate tow vehicle the 25-foot cruiser can be trailered to endless enjoyable destinations that beckon a visit. The 250CS offers sleeping accommodations for four with two berths-one in the forward bow and another amidships-making it ideal for overnight excursions. Access to the mid-cabin is a breeze thanks to an expanded entryway and sloped overhead. Interior lighting and an opening port provide ample light and cabin ventilation for added comfort. Preparing meals is made easy with a well thought-out and fully equipped galley. It features multiple storage nooks, bottle holders and attractive cabinets along with a solid surface countertop incorporating a sink, surface top stove, overhead microwave, under-counter refrigerator and trash receptacle bin. A convertible dinette table with sit-around lounges provides a cozy atmosphere for family-style dining.<P>When it's time to sleep, simply drop the table and insert the V-berth filler cushions. Beneath the berth is an abundance of built-in storage. Overhead is a translucent hatch and adjustable lighting. A private hanging locker offers the convenience of keeping clothing presentable and readily accessible. Adjacent to the galley you have the welcome convenience of a fully-enclosed standup fiberglass head with mirrored vanity, overhead lighting, generous storage, sink, manual-flush toilet and shower.
- Brokerage Stock #18003 NOTE: All Brokerage boats are sold “as-is” with no warranty expressed or implied. Any representations of equipment and vessel condition are that of the seller, not Russo Marine or its agents. Additional services are available from our service department. Please call or email Jared Simpson for assistance with this boat. 24-R Ericsson Street, Boston, MA 02122 (866)722-8199 Email Need financing? Let Russo Marine’s expert lending staff help!
- Additional Description
- A cockpit refreshment center features a smooth top counter with covered sink and faucet, a stainless steel rack to accommodate up to three oversized drinks, built-in fire extinguisher mount and under counter trash bin and storage compartment. The aft section of the counter top incorporates an integrated grab handle for added in-cockpit security. It also features a dedicated receptacle for the removable cooler so it doesn't become a cockpit obstacle. For added convenience a covered, built-in cooler with an overboard drain is incorporated between the portside seats. Our design engineers came up with a fresh approach to cockpit seating by implementing an aft facing "rumble" seat astern of a double-wide passenger seat. Aft is a three-quarter, rear bench that expands to form a sunning pad when filler cushions are put in place. For the driver there's a sturdy, custom-designed, flip-up bolster.
- A stylish, two-tier helm with full instrumentation allows you to monitor all gauges at a glance and places accessory switches and controls at your fingertips. A Ritchie compass sits atop the helm for easy directional reading. A deluxe, stainless steel tilt steering wheel adjusts for sitting or standing to complement the flip-up bolster, and integrated foot rests provide added driver comfort.