- 51 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: New Port Richey FL) The Island Trader 51 is a big blue water sailing yacht with classic good looks, tons of room, and teak interior. A William Garden design, she is built to carry you where ever you want to go comfortably, safely, and in style.
She features a large teak deck with extended bow pulpit, anchor with chain, and a new windlass. The enclosed helm has hard top fitted with solar panels, red curtains, and center helm with teak ship’s wheel, compass, and auto pilot. Behind the helm is an elevated aft deck with reversible bench seating and stern anchor.
The interior features teak bulkheads and trim. Amidships is an open salon with convetible dinette with dining table. There are teak cabinets to storage everything you need for an extended cruise or the necessities for living aboard. There is a nav station with chart table and VHF radio. Across from the the dinette is a full galley with gracefully curved pass through. This 51 has two private staterooms. Forward is the guest stateroom with double berth and aft is the master stateroom with double berth.
This 51' Island Trader has 120-hp Ford Lehman diesel engine, a Westerbeke generator, a new Lewmar bow thruster, and a water maker. Electronics & navigation equipment includes: Furuno Radar, Simrad Robertson AP22 Auto Pilot, Garmin GPS, Horizon Depth and Speed Displays, Horizon Spectrum VHF Radio, and Ritchie Compass. A tender with 15-hp motor is included for access to thin water beaches. She is well maintained and ready to sail.
Recent upgrades include new fiberglass deck and fresh bottom paint (see the included photos of the work being done).
Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Spacious Interior Teak Finish Forward and Aft Staterooms Large Dinette Full Galley Nav Station with Chart Table Head with Vanity and Shower
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno Radar Simrad Robertson AP22 Auto Pilot Garmin GPS Horizon Depth and Speed Displays Horizon Spectrum VHF Radio Ritchie Compass
- Deck & Hull
- Extended Bow Pulpit Anchor with Chain New Lewmar Windlass Teak Deck Elevated Aft Deck with Bench Seating Stern Anchor Fresh Bottom Paint Tender with Mariner 15 Outboard
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Ford Lehman 120-hp 6-Cylinder Diesel Engine New Fuel Tanks Westerbeke Generator Solar Panels New Lewmar Bow Thruster New Windlass Water Maker New Stainless Steel Refrigerator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.