- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
EXTENDED CAT WARRANTY AND BRUNSWICK WARRANTY REMAINING includes: (Diesel, Captain's Class, Generator, Navigation, Wear Upgrade, Major Housing Upgrade) good thru 4/2016. MUST SELL BY THE END OF THE YEAR!
This boat is an incredible fishing machine as well as meticulously maintained. All services have been performed every 200 hours. It is fully equipped with a large list of upgrades, making a day on the water comfortable for the whole family! New cutlass bearings, bottom job and reconditioned props (10/12).
- Aluminum reinforcing plate with Release Marine rocket launcher (4 rod holders) Bait prep center including: sink rigging board and tackle storage fitted with custom lid gas spring actuator full length stainless steel piano hinge custom latch Bait tank (lighted), 48 gallons, molded into transom with viewing window Cockpit coaming padding, high density foam, white vinyl covered Custom blue courtesy lighting under gunwales & helm deck overhang Fish boxes, large capacity, insulated: with macerator pump out system Lazarette fish boxes (2): with "O" ring seals, drains, gutters and full length, stainless steel piano hinges. Port Fishbox includes a Glacier freezer plate Ice box, fitted: with custom gasket lid, gas spring actuator, full length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch Rod holders in Cockpit gunnels: 5 Tower rod holders: 12 Rocket Launcher rod holders: 4 Rod-gaff racks, port & starboard Self bailing cockpit scuppers Transom door: with top gate, polished stainless hardware Washdown, fresh water and salt water Cable/shore phone inlet
- Deck Equipment
- Bow cleats, 12" stainless steel Molded fiberglass: using premium polyester resin, bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcements and core construction Molded-in non-skid surface Premium quality molded-in white gelcoat finish Recessed custom stainless steel anchor roller assembly Springline cleats, 10" stainless steel Stern cleats, 10" stainless steel Stern cleats, 12" stainless steel Stern hawse pipes, stainless steel Windlass, heavy duty DC electric: for rope and chain remote from bridge and deck switches Windshield: with side vents, heavy duty welded aluminum construction, finished in a white powder coated. Includes an electrically actuated center vent Windshield washers, (3) wet arms Windshield wipers (3), self parking: with heavy duty pantograph arms
- Electrical System
- 10 KW (1671 hrs) freshwater-cooled diesel generator: with sea-water strainer, remote start and gauge panel, water lift muffler, safety shut down system Battery charger 50 amp: with thermal cut out Battery on/off switches, vapor proof Bonding system Horn, dual air trumpet: Horn compressor, dual air trumpets Interior lighting, DC Navigation lights Custom AC electrical distribution panel: with line voltage and load meter, reverse polarity light Custom DC electrical distribution panel: with battery voltage and load meter Electronic supply at helm: 24 VDC and 12 VDC at 50 amps Engine room lights, DC Ground fault circuit interrupter receptacles throughout boat
- Furuno NAVnet Radar/plotter Furuno GPS/WAAS antennae/plotter Furuno network sounder Furuno 526T-HDD depth transducer Furuno digital depth/temp display ICOM m602 VHF/hailer Highseas Electronics package Shakespeare 17’6” VHF antennae Simrad autopilot Cable television connection in cockpit Sole flat screen TV in main cabin Sony stereo, DC: with AM/FM, CD, DVD speakers in salon and helm deck
- Forward Stateroom
- AC duplex outlet/GFI protected Access to anchor rope/chain locker Air conditioning/heating, 6,000 BTU Double bed Fore deck hatch: with retractable shade Hanging locker, cedar lined, starboard side Positive latches: used on cabinet doors and drawers Recessed halogen lights Storage compartments below bed Two rod storage lockers: with horizontal rod racks
- AC duplex outlet/GFI protected Ceramic cook top, two burner: recessed with Corian cover Corian counter top (standard Fossil): with custom Corian sea rails Counter top lighting: recessed halogen (3) Microwave / convection oven Positive latches: used on cabinet doors and drawers Side by side refrigerator/freezer, AC/DC Storage compartments & drawers throughout
- AC duplex outlet/GFI protected Corian counter top, custom: with Corian sink Custom vanity Head, Sealand Vacuflush electric Mirror Positive latches: used on cabinet doors and drawers Recessed halogen lighting, DC
- Canvas console cover Compass: with light, flush mounted Complete custom engine instrument panel: with audible warning system and hour meters Custom switch panel Fire & bilge water level alarms, audible Helm console, integrally molded Navigation & electronics panel Single lever electronic control - console mounted Stainless steel helm wheel 16,000 BTU AC system
- Helm Deck
- Custom outdoor helm deck carpet Engine access hatch: with gas spring Forward facing companion seat Helm Seat, bench style: adjustable with foot rest Molded fiberglass helm deck, hydraulically lifted: with cockpit control unit Sliding companionway door, white translucent acrylic: with latch, lock and safety stop Tackle center: with drawers to store and organize gear
- Boot striping: Black Blue bottom paint, complete preparation: 2 coats epoxy, 2 coats anti-fouling paint, black standard Molded fiberglass construction: using premium vinylester resin and bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement. Solid fiberglass bottom construction. Core construction from upper chine to sheer Premium quality molded-in white gelcoat finish Stainless steel rub strip on face of white high density PVC rub rail Trim tabs, fully recessed Bottom job (10/12)
- Main Cabin
- "L" shaped lounge: converts to upper and lower sleeping berths AC duplex outlet/GFI protected Access hatch to bilge Air conditioning/heating, 10,000BTU Designer interiors, high quality selection available Flat screen TV Interior wood, teak: superbly joined & finished in satin varnish Lighting- recessed halogen Positive latches: used on cabinet doors and drawers Removable deep pile carpet Selection of fine quality fabrics & coverings throughout
- Engines/Mechanical Equipment
- New cutlass bearings (10/12) Reconditioned props (10/12) Bilge pumps: three automatic/manual and one automatic Bonding system: with transom zinc plate Braided hose sleeves on all nylon hydraulic lines Bright white bilge & engine room, gelcoat finish Bronze high speed water intake scoops: with integral sea water strainers Double constant torque stainless steel clamps on exhaust hoses Double hose clamps on all hose fittings where possible, stainless steel Electronic controls: with engine synchronizer and back up Emergency bilge pump diverter valve on one engine Engine alarm system Engine room blowers (2), DC Fire extinguishing system, automatic Fresh water cooling on main engines Fresh water hose bib, quick disconnect High water bilge alarms (3) Metal braided fuel-retardant fuel lines Power steering Propeller shafts: high strength stainless steel, 2.5" diameter, double taper, couplers Propellers, 4 blade nibral Rudders, high strength bronze: installed with high-load bearings insuring low friction and precise control Sea cocks, UL approved: for marine application, bronze, fitted on all through-hulls below water line Stuffing boxes, dripless lip seal type Water heater, stainless steel, AC, 11 gallon
- Safety Equipment
- Anchor, 20' chain, 250' rope Distress signaling device Docklines Emergency horn Fenders Fire extinguisher First aid kit Flashlight Life jackets Throwable P.F.D.
- Tower Equipment
- Pipewelders Tower LEDnav Molded red/green/stern light 12 rod holders (6 bimini/6 on tower legs) 1-spreader 28’ Outrigger, bridge release Center Rigger, tapered pole 3-sided Stratoglass curtain enclosure Express enclosure, aft section Control box, contoured face Radar box on hardtop, oval style with sliding door Teaser reels (2) CAT controls and steering Pre-wired for electronics Molded top, single rail with bench seat and backrest 10-Recessed LED tri-color lights New spreader tips and collars
- Brunswick passport premiere protection plan Bait tank with viewing window and lights Cable master Distribution panel Freezer plate Oil change system Propsmith Cockpit speakers Teak cabin sole East coast bow rails 2 Xenon underwater lights
- Salesman's Comments
- This boat is an incredible fishing machine as well as meticulously maintained. All services have been performed every 200 hours. It is fully equipped with a large list of upgrades, making a day on the water comfortable for the whole family!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.