- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0-litre 220-hp w/Bravo III Sterndrive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2005 BAYLINER 245 CIERA OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 5.0-litre 220-hp Gas Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive and only 150 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: EZ-Loader Tandem Axle Trailer, Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Lowrance LMS-332 GPS, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top), Walk-Through Windshield, Transom Door, (2) Batteries w/Switch & Built-In Charger, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes original owners manuals.
- Forward Cabin w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage, Storage Underneath Port/Starboard Cushions, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Aft / Mid-Cabin
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol/Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder w/Fish-Finder Lowrance GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower 12V Accessory Plug-In @ Helm
- Forward Anchor Locker (1) Forward Deck Hatch Walk-Through Windshield Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Cockpit Table Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Horn Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top) (1) Windshield Wiper CURRENT OWNER OF 2-YEARS OWNERS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.