- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Wonderful vessel for both live aboard and cruising. Extremely spacious with light cherry interior and well maintained. Owner is accepting offers and anxous to sell. Great value, low hours and very reliable Cummins power.
Please call and take a look.
- LOA: 44' Beam: 15' Draft: 4'3" Gross Tonage: 32 Net Tonage: 26
- Make: Cummins Model: 6CTA8.2-M3 RPM: 2600 HP: 2/420 Hours: Port 511.4 Stb 501.7 Propellers: 32x37 - 4 Blade Generator: 9kw Kohler 577.7hrs
- Diesel Capacity: 480 Gallons (approx) - 2 tanks Material: Aluminum Water Capaacity: 165 Gallons (approx) Marterial: Aluminum Holding Tanks: 2 Material: Aluminum
- Radio: Raytheon Ray 202 VHF/Hailer Auto Pilot: Cetrek Chartpilot 775 w/handheld remote Radar: Furuno 10" high resolution color GPS: Standard Horizon GPS Chart 155C Depth: Standard Horizon Digital Log: Standard Horizon Speed/Temp/Log Scanner: Uniden 210SLT Bearcat TV/VCR/DVD: 13" GE w/built-in VHS/VCR (Fwd Stateroom) 20" JVC (Salon) 13" Panasonic w/built-in VHS/VCR (Aft Stateroom) JVC - VHS/DVD/CD (Salon) CD Player Cassette Deck Player AM/FM Recievers Sat/TV: RCA DSS reciever Antennas: VHF, 2 GPS, Radar, Satelite TV, Cellular Phone, AM/FM
- Stove: Princess three burner electric w/oven Microwave: Sharp Carousel II convection/microwave Refrigeration: GE 14.4 cu.ft. 110V w/icemaker Ice Maker: U-Line on Aft Deck Hot Water: Raritan 110v 20 gallon
- Staterooms : 2 Heads: 2 w/showers Master Aft: Queen walkaround Guest Fwd: Double to port w/single berth above Dinette: Converts to bed Salon Sofa: Converts to bed Sleeps: up to 8
- Ground Tackle: 40lb Danforth type in pulpit roller w/stainless steel chain lead & 3/4" nylon rode. Spare 25lb Danforth w/chain lead & 5/8" nylon rode. Anchor Windlass: Maxwell Remote Control vertical rope/chain wildcat Flybridge Canvas: Convertible top w/enclosure, Console cover, Salon windshield cover, Sun pad cover Search Light: Rayline single beam w/remote control Air Conditioning: Marine Air - Three units, reverse cycle Bilge Pumps: Three manual/auto, two shower sumps Horn: Dual trumpet 12 volt Air horn Trim tabs Radar arch Transom shower Heart Interface Inverter Glendinning engine synchoronizer GE Spacemaker washer/dryer stack unit
- Additional Information
- Survey completed 3/26/2012 for insuracne purposes Last Haul out & yard service completed 3/28/2012
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.