- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
Here is “reel classic” a 1965 31’ bertram that has been totally refit. The boat has been painted and repowered. The owner repowered in 2005with fuel efficient yanmar diesel 315 hp engines. At 27 knts she burns a total of 18 gallons per hour. There was no expense spared in this refit from the rupp double Spreader outriggers to the dual furuno navnet electronics.
- Here is “Reel Classic” a 1965 31’ Bertram that has been totally refit. The boat has been painted and repowered. The owner repowered in 2005 with fuel efficient Yanmar diesel 315 hp engines. At 27 knts she burns a total of 18 gallons per hour. There was no expense spared in this refit from the Rupp double Spreader outriggers to the dual Furuno Navnet electronics.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 33 Bertram has an enormous cockpit with a fighting chair. The engine boxes have large custom made cushions for watching baits or lounging. The engine boxes are removable for easy access for maintenance. Bertram even put flip down steps for gunnel access. Through the door the head is to the starboard side. The large galley table is to the port side with a new flat screen TV. The V-berth forward is a full double berth. The galley has a large counter with stainless sink and microwave. The bridge has a center helm chair and a large rear bench seat for cruising or fishing.
- Stainless sink Cabinets Sharp microwave Magic chef Refrigerator / Freezer Galley table with bench storage Polaroid flat screen TV.
- Rupp double spreaders. Engine boxes with large pads Fighting chair Flip down gunnel steps
- Electronics and Helm
- Furuno Navnet 10” Display Radar-Fishfinder-Chart Plotter Furuno Navnet 6 “ Display Simrad Ap 28 Autopilot. Dytek 1000 Temp Gauge Dual Icom VHFS Fushion Sirius Rady Stereo with Poly Plannar Speakers Yanmar Gauge Package.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 315 HP Diesels (800 hours) Benett trim tabs
- Broker's Comments
- THIS IS A SUPER NICE LEGENDARY PROVEN FISHING MACHINE.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.