- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.0L 375 hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The 3100 Coronet™ offers standards and options that will enthuse dayboaters. With an oversized single level cockpit, and seating for 10+, including doublewide helm seat, curved companion lounge, 2 aft-facing lounge seats, and port/starboard aft L-lounges. Plus an entertainment center with electric grill, sink and refrigerator.
Includes hinged helm console (with full flush mount electronics capability), 16" stainless steel destroyer steering wheel, portside navigation center, centerline cockpit entry, and anchor rode locker/automatic rope/chain anchor windlass, and molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit.
Below deck, the 3100 Coronet™ offers Standard mini galley. Optional drawer refrigerator, a comfortable teak interior for 2, and teak cabin sole – With mini galley, pedestal berth, full head and hanging locker. The galley includes Corian® countertop (storage under), microwave and stainless steel sink. Drawer refrigerator also available. The pedestal berth has foam mattress with fabric cover, and storage below berth (optional Sharp® Aquos® wallmount LCD TV/ DVD). The complete head includes shower, vanity with Corian® countertop, stainless sink, mirror and storage below. Vacuflush® toilet.
Note: all photos are manufacturer photos.
- Optional Equipment
- Salon Air Conditioning 8,000 BTU Generator - Gas Kohler 5.0 EKD w/Sound Shield Macerator Waste System Upper Bridge Deck A/C 16K BTU Spotlight w/ Remote Teak Aft Cockpit Table & Filler Cushion Exterior Teak Accent Package Hardtop with Sunroof Drop Curtain 3 - Piece Hardtop (Toast) Bottom Paint: Navy Blue Anti-Foul Helm Console Color: Sand 19" Flat Screen TV - Salon Premium Stereo Upgrade Hull Color: Imron Paint - Non Metallic Flag Blue Interior Drawer Fridge Solid Teak & Holly Cabin Sole
- Instrumentation, Equipment and Safety
- One (1) 120V 30 Amp 65 Ft Dockside Power Cord, Inlet Located Stbd Cable TV Inlet and Cabin Outlet w/65 Ft Dockside Power Cord Two bank Battery System w/Batteries and Battery Switches (2) Engine Batteries and (2) House Batteries AM/FM Antenna Teleflex Hydraulic Steering System Engine Instrumentation: Crusader Engine Option Includes Tachometers W/Hour Meters, Voltage Gages, Fuel Gage, Temp gages, Oil Press. Ritchie Helmsman HF-743 Compass High Output Alternators, 70 Amps each Two (2) Crusader Fuel Filters/Water Separators (Gas Engines) FE-241 Agent Automatic/Manual Fire Extinguisher System in Eng Rm (4) 5/8" X 25' Black Dock Lines
- Garmin Electonics Package
- 2-7212 12" Color Touchscreen Chartplotter Garmin SW Florida g2 Vision SD Chart Card GSD 24 Remote HD Sounder 2kW 18" Radar Radome w/High Def VHF 300 Black Box Marine Receiver GHS 10 Handset GHP Autopilot Corepack
- Interior Group
- Refrigerator - Helm Wet Bar Mold & Mildew Resistant Vinyl Hull & Headliner Treatment Cedar-Backed Port Locker w/Hanging Rod Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo w/Cockpit Remote, Two Channel Amp, (2) 6.5" Interior Speakers & (2) 6.5" Cockpit Speakers, MP3 Interface.
- Hull and Deck
- Tiara Yachts' transferable 5-year limited warranty on hull and deck 40" Swim platform w/Built In Ladder Helm Fwd - Wet Bar & Aft Face ST Side Curtains (Hardtop) -Sunbrella (Toast) Curved Comp Seat & Aft Face Seat Cockpit Seats: Two Tone Solstice Oyster w/Solstice Light Sand Tiara Custom Diamond Pattern Non-Skid Deck and Cockpit Surfaces Bronze Seacocks on all Underwater Thru-Hull Fittings Lenco Electro-Mechanical Trim Tabs w/Indicator Lights at Helm (4) S.S. Opening Port Lights w/Screens and Privacy Inserts Radar Arch (4) 10" S.S. Cleats Forward/Midship and Two 10" Pop-up Cleats Aft Flush Forward Anchor Rode Locker w/Overboard Drain Automatic Rope/Chain Anchor Windless System w/Operation From Foredeck Foot Pedal and Remote Switch at Helm. Includes One 8" S.S. Foredeck Cleat, 30' Chain Rode, and Delta 14 Lb. Gal Anchor Molded-In Self Draining Fiberglass Bow Pulpit w/S.S Roller One Bowmar Low Profile Extruded Aluminum Forward Deck Hatch w/Adjuster and Built-In Ocean Air Screen and Privacy Cover. Two Tone Exterior Vinyl Hull color: Flag Blue Interior: Tuscany
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please call the Galati Yacht Sales location nearest you for more information! In Florida: Anna Maria, FL: 941-757-1365 Destin, FL: 850-654-1575 Naples, FL: 239-430-2833 Tampa Bay, FL: 727-576-8336 In Alabama: Orange Beach, AL: 251-974-5468 In Texas: Galveston, TX at 409.741.8716 Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here