- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 5.9 480-hp diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LADYBUG is a 1996 Classic Picnic Boat that has had many custom modifications by Hinckley Service, including a Cummins 480-hp engine. This Classic Picnic Boat is unique and seriously for sale due to a change in the owner's plans.
- LADYBUG is a Classic Picnic Boat with many upgrades. A Cummins 480-HP engine was installed by the Hinckley Maine boatyard in 2007. Also at that time, the ICAN JetStick® control system was added and the fold-away anchor roller and foredeck locker was installed. LADYBUG also has retro-fitted sliding side house windows, a cockpit Bimini shade top, a stainless steel bow rail, and the Hamilton 292 waterjet.
- HULL and DECK
- Awlgrip Topsides - Flag Blue Light Tan Cabin house and Deck White Single Boot Stripe Green Bottom Non-skid Cockpit Sole Stainless Steel bow rail Construction: Hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The forward and side decks have a molded-in nonskid pattern. Swim Platform: Heavy-duty Custom Teak swim platform. Stainless steel support brackets and half round rub rail. Stainless steel folding swim ladder, stores underneath. Ski Tow Ring at transom. Deck Features: Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail withHinckleyprofile. Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabintop. Stainless steel handrails on house and cabin tops. Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail. (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches. Four (4) fixed elliptical ports on house sides. Mast-mounted spotlight and roof-top mounted 24” Radome. Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleats. Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks. Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders, forward and aft both port and starboard.
- The Cockpit coaming cap is varnished teak. There are four cockpit direct drainage scuppers. Molded non-skid cockpit sole. Stainless steel and teak ladder inside coaming - with both port and starboard location fittings. Stowage - In cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors, under the helm seat facing aft, one on starboard bulwark fwd, also under port helm seat. Three flush cockpit-sole hatches. Stainless Steel Bo-Peep boarding handle. Deck shower/water outlet - with hot & cold mixing valve - starboard side cockpit. Full boat cover. Cockpit Bimini Sun Shade top. Aft Settee - Cushions are upholstered in Custom Light Blue fabric with white pin stripe and white piping. Insulated Engine Box - has an Off-White cushion for more seating.
- The Pilothouse is finished in fiberglass with varnished teak window and side trim; and the insulated white overhead has two acrylic opening hatches. (4) Four pilothouse windows - (2) Two-sliding side windows and (2) Two-fixed forward with heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers. Teak locking companionway door with folding removable hatch-top. Illumination by low voltage halogen lights in pilothouse roof head liner. Pilothouse (To Port): To port, the Pilothouse has a forward and aft facing seat for two, upholstered in Custom Light Blue fabric with white pin stripe and white piping. Port side cup-holder/drink holder, teak varnished grab rail Stainless steel footrest bulkhead mounted. Stainless steel bar-style lower footrest for forward and aft facing seat. Storage under seats accessed through a varnished teak louvered door.
- Helm & Navigation Electronics
- White leather adjustable helm seat in front of the varnished teak instrument pod. Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim. Hinckley ICAN JetStick® Engine gauges, tachometer, temperature, oil pressure, fuel, voltmeter and Jet nozzle direction (steering angle) indicator. Ritchie binnacle compass. Top-opening locker with chart storage, outboard of helm seat. ACR Remote spotlight control pad - on vertical face of helm. Stainless steel footrest - bulkhead mounted. Ignition key switches with push-button start and engine stop. Electrical breaker panel - mounted outboard between helm station and helm seat. Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment: Raymarine C-80 GPS Chart Plotter/Radar VHF Radio - Raytheon 215 VHF radio. Cummins SmartCraft Vessel View Electronic engine function display. ACR Remote Spot Light control. Bilge alarm system.
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- LADYBUG’s interior provides comfortable accommodations for two: Including sleeping berths and stowage, Head with shower, and a Galley. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including forward hull side sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak & holly. There are four fixed ports below (including head and galley). Five Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps - provide plenty of interior lighting. Stereo player mounted above portside pantry locker. Carbon Monoxide detector. Entertainment Electronics: Alpine CDA 9885 CD Receiver with MP3/WMA/AAC. (4) MB Quartz speakers: Two in pilothouse and two in the cabin on forward bulkhead. Forward Berth: V-Berth arrangement – has a V-berth adapter and cushion to form a double berth. Cushions are upholstered in Custom Light Blue fabric with a sea shell pattern. There is shelf storage under the V-berths. Forepeak storage behind a louvered cherry door. Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths. One large opening overhead hatch Head: Next aft of the hanging locker to starboard is a private Head with a solid cherry door. Varnished cherry countertop with an under mounted sink. Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water. Vacu-flush marine head and holding tank. Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame. Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity. 110-volt outlet Forced ventilation Fixed window port. Two (2) Frigast 12-volt lights Galley (to port) Force 10 two-burner stove with Trident propane shut-off switch and wood cover. Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigeration in a self draining box. Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixture. Pressure hot & cold fresh water system. Pullout under counter garbage receptacle. (3) Cherry pullout drawers. 110-volt outlet Fixed window port. Frigast 12-volt light - mounted on aft bulkhead. Trident propane solenoid shut-off panel. The Galley is to port with a White Formica countertop that has a stainless steel undermounted sink with faucet fixture and hot and cold pressure water. The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a custom wood stove cover/cutting board that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The Adler Barber refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a lift-up top. The galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and shelves. There is an FM stereo receiver with CD player mounted above this locker. Additional storage is provided under the galley sink.
- The electrical system has a low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system. 12-VOLT DC SYSTEM: (2) 12-volt batteries. Xantrex 40 amp True Charge battery charger. 80-amp battery alternator. (3) Heavy-duty battery switches. 12-Volt system voltmeter and amp meter. DC systems breaker switch protected. 110-VOLT 30-AMP AC SYSTEM: DC electrical panel and AC sub-panel 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord AC systems breaker switched protected
- 2007 Cummins QSB 5.9 480-HP diesel engine: 239-hours (8-2012) Hamilton 292 Jet Drive ZF 301C transmission Vetus 7" bow thruster. Hinckley custom ICAN JetStick® control system - is integrated with the bow thruster. Racor fuel filter Tachometer with engine hours gauge Fuel, oil pressure, voltmeter and water temperature gauges High engine temperature alarm Low oil pressure alarm "Water drop" muffler Engine room sound insulation Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission. Manual hydraulic steering pump. In-line 12-volt sump pump. Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps - with float switches. Whale emergency bilge pump - with handle in cockpit. Plastic Poly 25-gallon holding tank - with overboard discharge. Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater
- Additional Equipment
- Muir Electric Windlass Package - in flush foredeck locker: Delta 22# galvanized anchor + 15” stainless steel chain & 150’ chain rode and pivoting stainless steel bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker. Equipment: Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket. Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket. Bell Dock lines Fenders Masthead and cabin side running lights ACR spotlight - Masthead mounted, with helm-mounted electric remote control. 12-volt trumpet horn - with switch on dash. Life jackets Handheld flare kit 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: email@example.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org