- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4litre 454ci
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Bluewater 55 had a full makeover in 2007 by her current owners. The interior of the boat was completely removed and reconstructed to create a more modern and livable space. The interior is finished in beautiful hardwoods with granite counter-tops and high end finishes and materials throughout. Her open layout and unparalleled deck space make her an ideal choice for those looking to enjoy their time on the water.
If you are looking for the ideal liveaboard, a vacation spot on the water, or an amazing space to entertain family and friends, this is a yacht that has something for all.
- Exterior Configuration and Flybridge
- The exterior of the Bluewater 55 is nicely laid out with a large open deck area above the main cabin, excellent access to the bridge and side decks, and wide walkways for safety and convenience. The entire boat is trimmed with stainless steel railings for secure passage when on deck. The rail is split at the bow and there are gates midships both port and starboard for ease of boarding from any point. There is a wide swim platform aft with swim ladder and ladder access to the upper deck area. Located at the bow you will find the electric windlass with foot controls for ease when anchoring. The upper deck is easily accessed from either side by climbing the moulded in stairwells. Forward you will find the upper helm station with all controls and excellent visibility in all directions. There is a single pilot seat with a additional settee seating alongside to starboard. To port you will find additional storage and a refrigerator to service the upper deck. The aft section of the deck area is open with excellent space for entertaining. There is built-in seating along both sides and across the aft end with a large dining table sitting athwart ship. The entire upper deck and bridge area has a custom Sunbrella sunshade with isinglass enclosure for comfortable use in all seasons.
- Interior Layout and Accommodations
- This interior of this yacht is configured in the traditional two cabin layout and was completely refurbished in 2007 through early 2008. The interior is highlighted by the large central living area featuring the main salon, open galley, and custom dining area. The master cabin with en-suite head is located in the aft section of the boat. The VIP stateroom is located forward of the salon along with the separate guest head. The interior is nicely appointed with Ultra-Leather wall covering, custom fabric headliner, and wall to wall carpeting throughout. The rich hardwood accents and cabinetry provide an elegant contrast to the softer materials creating a warm relaxing environment. There is ample use of efficient LED lighting throughout the entire boat. Entrance to the interior is provided through a large sliding door in the forward most corner of the salon on the starboard side. Immediately upon entering is access to the lower helm station. The salon is furnished with a large leather reclining sofa and matching end tables for further comfort when aboard. Along both sides of the main living area are large sliding windows for plenty of natural light and ventilation. Privacy is provided by custom fabric window dressings that compliment the rest of the interior. Entertainment is provided by a flat screen TV with DVD palyer and satelite TV system. The custom galley and dining area are situated in the aft section of the main living area. During the refit, this area was extended to allow for additional space when entertaining . The galley features granite counter tops, custom wood cabinetry, plenty of storage, and high end marine appliances. Across to port is the extended C-shaped dinette customized to accommodate more people in comfort. There is a large hardwood table and bench seating finished with Ultra-Leather fabric. There is also a movable bench seat which is the same height as the dinette bench for additional seating when needed. There is additional storage aft and access to the washer/dryer combination unit The master cabin is located in the aft section of the boat and takes full advantage of the beam. The queen berth is situated athwart ship and has custom built in night stands to either side. There is plenty of storage with the large hanging locker and custom built in dresser. Ventilation and natural light are provided by large sliding windows and the rear sliding door for access to the aft swim platform. The en-suite head features granite counter tops, vanity with mirror, electric flush marine toilet, and separate shower with full tub. The forward VIP stateroom features a center line double berth. There is storage underneath and a large hanging locker. The overhead hatch allows a lot of natural light and fresh air into the cabin and has a built in shade and bug screen. It also provides a second method of egress to the foredeck. There is a flat panel TV with DVD player for the comfort of the guests. The second head is just aft of the cabin door and features granite counter tops, vanity with mirror, electric flush marine toilet, and separate stall shower. Across to starboard is a large storage closet.
- 110 volt AC Shorepower System with Cord 12 volt DC System (2) 8D House Batteries (2) Start Batteries Promariner 50 amp Battery Charger Westerbeke 12.5KW Generator
- Twin Crusader 7.4 Litre (454ci) 450hp Gas Engines Velvet Drive Transmissions 1-3/8" Stainless Steel Shafts Michigan 20 x 24 Bronze Propellers Teleflex Hydraulic Steering Morse Engine Controls Telcor CS201 Engine Syncronizers Rudder Angle Guage Trim Tabs
- (2) Standard Horizon Titan VHF Marine radios Cybernet CTX 1000 VHF Marine radio Raytheon R20 24 Mile Radar Robertson AP 1000 Autopilot Garmin 210 GPS/Chartplotter Datamarine Digital Dart Depth/Knot/Log/Sea Temp (2) KVH Azimuth 314 Digital Compass Ritchie 2" magnetic compass Spotlight with remote control at helm Ship intercom system
- Princess Gourmet Series Electric Oven Princess Gourmet Series 3 Burner Electric Stove Princess Gourmet Series Range Hood Cuisinart Microwave Oven Front Loading Double Door Refrigeration Stainless Steel Double Basin Sink Custom Granite Countertops Custom Cabinetry with Roll Out Shelving for Easy Access Splendide 2100 Front Loading Automatic Washer-Dryer Unit
- Additional Features
- Genset Electric Heads Washer-Dryer Combo LED Lighting Flatscreen TV's w/DVD players Electric Windlass Plow Anchor with Chain and Rode Fenders, Docklines, Lifejackets
- Inflatible dinghy and outboard are not included with the sale of this vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call for more information or to make an appointment to see her today! John Zagorski - Cell (310)947-2092 JZ@denisonyachtsales.com