- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MerCrusier 260-hp w/Bravo II Sterndrive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS PENN YAN 255 INTRUDER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT BUY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 5.7-litre 260-hp Gas Engine with Bravo II Sterndrive and only 260 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2001 Loadrite Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes, V-Berth Cabin, Head, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Garmin GPS, Furuno Radar, etc.), (2) Batteries, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord, (4) 30" Live-wells, (2) Built-In Rod-Holders, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes original owners manuals and maintenance records. Located off-site and shown by appointment only.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Penn Yan 255 Intruder is a fishing boat that has been designed to meet the needs of the serious angler or active boating family. A large cockpit with two 120-quart coolers, multiple storage compartments, and ample seating compliment the spacious cabin with accommodations for two and a separate enclosed head. Wide deck gunnels make bow access a breeze without compromising cockpit or cabin area. The 255 Intruder features welded, vented safety glass windshields with side screens, an integrated pulpit for spotting the big fish, and a hardtop with electronic-ready conduits and over six feet, two inches of headroom.
- Cabin w/V-Berth (Sleeping Accommodation's for Two) Hanging Locker Head (Manual Flush)
- Sink Pressure Water System Ice-Box
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Interphase Scan/Depth-Sounder Garmin GPS MAP Furuno Radar
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Anchor Locker Factory Fiberglass Hardtop Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (2) Built-In Rod-Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (4) 30" Live-Wells (1) Windshield Wiper Horn 2001 Loadrite Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes Owners Manuals Maintenance Records ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.