- 77 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“HAPPY FISH” features four cabins plus crew and includes a large full beam Master Stateroom. Her electronics package is incredible and she has twin 32 kW generators, two watermakers and a 15’ Nautica tender. She is fish rigged with a Pipewelder’s tower,Murraychair, ice chipper, two livewells and teak cockpit. Her 2400 hp MTU’s are still under the transferrable extended warranty.
“Happy Fish” is captain maintained and in impeccable condition!!
SMALL TRADES CONSIDERED!
- Total of 5 cabins, accommodations include 4 staterooms for 8 guests and 1 crew cabin for two. Each cabin has an ensuite head with shower and there is a day head in the salon.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- SALON: Entering the salon from the aft mezzanine deck there is an L- shaped sofa with rod storage below and a large custom-built coffee table to starboard. The lid of the coffee table raises and moves in to create an informal dining table. To port is the day head,wine cooler, curved stairway to the flybridge, entertainment center, bottle and glass storage and club chair. There is a 46” LCD TV to port. Forward and to port is the large U-shaped galley with granite counters and Amtico flooring. The counter top overhangs to serve as a breakfast bar with three stools. To starboard, an oversized U-shaped dinette with granite table and storage below. There is a 32” LCD TV built in forward of the dinette. The salon floors are carpeted, the walls are finished in high gloss cherry and the headliners are whisper wall with cherry inlays. The windows feature matching cherry wood valences and Hunter-Douglas silhouette blinds. Forward of the galley are two air conditioned large walk-in pantry storage areas to port and starboard. The port pantry features an abundance of storage shelves as well as two Frigid-Rigid freezers and aWhirlpool washers and dryer. The starboard pantry features an additional Whirlpool washer and dryer and more storage space. STATEROOMS Moving Forward and down to the main companionway you will find the full beam Master Stateroom which is aft. It features a centerline king bed with storage beneath and nightstands to port and starboard. There are three large cedar-lined hanging lockers, port and starboard dressers with drawers and a gun locker and safe in the closet. For entertainment there is a 37” Pioneer flat panel T.V. with AM/FM/CD/DVD player. There is a small lounge settee to port with Sharp LCD TV. The ensuite head features granite counters with two sinks, a large shower stall, marble floors, gold fixtures and Headhunter toilet. The PORT GUEST STATEROOM has lower twin berths. In additionam there is a fold-down Pullman berth that sleeps one. There are also overhead lockers, a cedar lined closet and a 20” LCD TV. The STARBOARD GUEST STATEROOM has a centerline queen berth with storage below, nightstand and headboard. There is a cedar lined hanging locker, overhead lockers and 20” Sharp LCD TV . The FORWARD GUEST STATEROOM features a centerline tapered queen berth with storage beneath, built-in dressers with drawers port and starboard, overhead lockers and 20” LCD TV. Each guest stateroom has an ensuite head with granite counters, Amtico floors and access to the entertainment system with AM/FM/DVD/CD controls. Access to the CREW CABIN is forward through the engine room. It has upper/lower berths, closet and wet head with toilet. There is an overhead safety escape hatch. Access to the PILOTHOUSE is via a curved stairway from the salon which is aft and to port. You can also enter through a door from the aft helm via a ladder from the cockpit mezzanine. The helm is forward with centerline pod single lever controls, Stidd chair and port and starboard bench companion seats. To port aft is a bar with granite counter , U-line refrigerator/freezer with icemaker and a curved settee. To starboard aft is an L-shaped settee with teak table that faces a 38” Sharp LCD TV that folds down out of the headliner. The aft flybridge deck is accessed via the air door and has a full pod style helm with Navnet display to starboard. To port is a set of fold-out Sturdy Marine controls for portside-to docking. There is also an aft facing settee with storage below.
- Tower Equipment
- Pipewelders tower with seat & buggy top 15” Navnet VX2 display Engine controls with start and stop switches VHF command mic Ritchie compass 1 Forward facing quartz spreader light 3 Aft facing quartz spreader lights Horn control Bow thruster control
- Cockpit Highlights
- Teak cockpit & covering boards Mezzanine seating Fold-out Sturdy Marine cockpit controls to port with Navnet display 130 lb class Murray Brothers fighting chair 2 Live wells Refrigerated step compartment Bait freezer Tackle locker
- Granite counters Amtico flooring Whirlpool under counter convection oven Sharp carousel convection microwave oven Kitchen-Aid 4-burner glasstop stove Fisher & Paykel dishwasher Sub-Zero model 700TC upright refrigerator with two drawer freezer with icemaker Whirlpool trash compactor Sub-zero model 700 BC under counter two drawer refrigerator Insinkerator garbage disposal Stainless steel sink with single lever faucet U-line wine cooler (salon) U-line refrigerator/freezer with ice maker (pilothouse) Seaward hot water heater (2) Whirlpool washers (2) Whirlpool dryers (2) Frigid-Rigid freezers
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Furuno 25 kw 72-mile radar with 8’ scanner painted to match the boat Furuno 12 kw, 72 mile radar with 6’ scanner Furuno Navnet 1920 and 1964 in pilothouse Furuno Fish Finder VEI 10 camera security system continuously records for 5 days with auto rewrite on hard drive 5 th day Furuno AIS Simrad AP26 autopilot Furuno RD-30 digital depth and speed Transas Chart 3000 Navisailor plotting system with Atlanticand Pacific charts MaxSea software integrated to Furuno Navnet system NVTI 3500 series night vision camera XM weather system integrated with MaxSea computer TRAC digital stabilizer control Ritchie compass KVH Trac Phone 33 KVH Trac Vision G5 with both USA & Sky Mexico LNB’s and receivers Latham fish cam system with 3 cameras with Sony DVR recorders Simrad IS 15 digital depth finder Sharp 38” TV mounted in headliner with auto fold out via remote control Navnet displays at tower, starboard bridge deck and cockpit helms (2) ICOM IC-M406VHF radios with remote mounted mics in pilothouse Maxwell AA500C digital remote windlass control – pilothouse
- Electrical Equipment
- Onan 32 kw generator with sound shield (Port) Onan 32 kw generator with sound shield (starboard) 4 – 12 volt 8D batteries (2 per engine/starting) Batteryisolator switches Batteryparallel switch TwoJeffersontransformers Port and starboard 100 amp shore cords with Glendinning cable reels Mastervolt Mass 24 volt/75 amp battery charger 12 volt/24 volt (AC) 125 volt/240 volt (DC)
- Deck Equipment
- Bow pulpit and rail Maxwell RC-2500 windlass with wildcat & 250’ 3/8” galvanized chain Lewmar plow anchor Marquipt 1500 lb Davit with cover (Model TL 1500 HYD) Navigation and anchor lights Forward and rear facing spreader lights Cockpit & overhead courtesy lighting Pilothouse windshield mesh shade cover Cockpit overhead fresh water misters Cockpit freshwater shower Dockside water connector Ladder from cockpit to flybridge Transom boarding steps 7 Sea Vision underwater lights – 4 aft/2 side/ 1 bottom Spare fortress anchor Horn Pneumatic air doors (salon & flybridge) Windshield wipers and washers Central vacuum system
- Fishing Equipment
- PipeweldersTower Pipewelders 4-spreader hydraulic outriggers & fixed center outrigger Murray Brothers 130 lb class fighting chair with offset base and rocket launcher r Teak cockpit & covering boards Lighted transom live well with window Frigibar freezer In deck livewell In deck ice bin Transom door (no gate) 4 cockpit rod holders 6 haunch rod holders Large in deck fish box (refrigerator) Tackle drawer to starboard Cockpit controls with Navnet display 2 Miya-EpochUS-9R teaser reels with remotes 10 Flybridge rail mounted rod holders Cockpit fresh & saltwater washdowns Electric reel plugs 3 Latham Marine cameras with Sony DVR recorders (1 centerline/2-outriggers) Eskimo 600 lb/day ice machine
- Mechanical Equipment
- 2400 hp MTU 16V2000-M93 main engines which are under extended warranty until December of 2012 ZF 3360 transmissions American hydraulic bow thruster Rexroth PTO’s from both main engines (powers bow thruster & stabilizers) TRAC digital stabilizers FCI 3000 gallon per day fresh water maker FCI 1200 gallon per day fresh water maker Spot Free 4000 gallon per day osmosis water system Bennett trim tabs Hartzell high capacity engine room blowers Engine room digital engine displays Headhunter toilets Holding tank with deck pumpout & overboard discharge Sealand macerator pump Smoke & CO2 detectors 3 fuel transfer pumps Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning 4 Fuel tanks (1 day tank/ 3 auxiliary tanks) 2 Freshwater tanks 4” shafts 8-bladeMichigan propellers Hyanutic steering Dometic Eskimo ice chipper Reverso fuel priming pumps Oil change system with Oberdorfer pump Triple Racor 1000 engine fuel filters Single Racor 500 generatorSea strainers and sea cocks Sea Fire FM-200 H12 fire suppression system Sea strainers and sea cocks Dripless shaft logs Seaward H-2850 hot water heater (2) Mark 5 Headhunter fresh water pumps
- 15’ Nautica wide body 90 hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard Standard VHF radio Sony CD player Lenco trim tabs Towing eye Custom cover
- Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
- Contact ID:JK