- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
REDUCED TO $249,000,
OWNERS MOTIVATED AND WANT HER SOLD NOW!!
LOADED, PRISTINE BOAT! Bow Thruster, KVH Sat TV system, newer electronics, low hours, waxed every other month, fresh bottom paint and Prop Speed 7/12, new canvas, Clean, turn key, loaded vessel. Twin low hour Cummins 450C diesels, Gen, a/c, cherrywood interior package. Full flybridge /Strataglass enclosure (Bimini canvas new 7/12, Enclosure 2011), and cockpit canvas, etc. Newer Raymarine C-120 Color plotter / sounder & 48 mile radar, Garmin GMI 10 Tri Data, Digital fuel/water tank monitors, RAM mike, Sirius radio / weather. 2 new VHF's. Upgrades since new include; KVH 4 Sat system, additional flat screen TV, custom linens, UV water filtration system, electronics. Professionally maintained, Waxed every other month! This yacht has been kept with an "open checkbook" policy. A truly impressive yacht, she is totally turn-key and ready to cruise. PRICED TO SELL! Owner looking for offers.
- The entire boat is highlighted with high-gloss cherry cabinetry, deep-pile carpeting, plush beige and dark beige Ultraleather, wood galley flooring and over sized windows. There are day / night window shades and hatch covers. The forward master stateroom features a center-line "marine" queen berth, 2 lighted, cedar-lined hanging lockers, ample drawer storage, full length mirror, TV/DVD and ensuite head with separate shower to starboard. Aft to port is the guest stateroom with two twin berths with filler cushions for converting to a "marine" king berth. There is a built in nightstand, ample drawer storage, full length mirror, lighted, cedar-lined hanging locker and LCD TV. The guest head is just forward and features a separate shower. The spacious salon is entered from the covered cockpit through a sliding door and features UltraLeather covered settee's port and starboard with a cherry wood convertible Hi-LO occasional table. The raised dinette offers a panoramic view of the outdoors and comfortable seating for 4. Down 2 steps into the starboard side galley with full size pantry, ample drawer and cabinet storage, full size refrigerator/freezer and in-floor storage. Vacuflush sanitation system 13" Flat screen TV (guest stateroom, ) 13" TV/DVD (master stateroom) Central Vacuum Digital A/C controls, 3 zone Snap-in carpet protectors KVH 4 Satellite TV System with (3) DirecTV boxes Entertainment Center; 20" Zenith Flat screen TV in salon 12V AM/FM/CD with 6 disc changer Stereo amplifier 8 speakers with controllers DVD player
- Breakfast Bar Spacemaker Coffeemaker Power Vent Stainless Steel sink w/cover Ample Cabinet and drawer storage Designated glassware & bottle storage Hot water heater Corian like counter tops Full size Refrigerator/Freezer AC/DC Microwave / Convection Oven 2 Burner electric cook top Pressure water system Trash receptacle Vented Washer / Dryer (under galley steps) Pantry
- Electronics / Helm
- The helms instrument panel features a high-gloss Burlwood finish with custom Sea Ray back lighting. Window and helm canvas replaced 4/2009. New Strataglass bridge enclosure 2009. Bimini canvas new 7/2012 Sea Ray Navigator Integrated Chart System ICOM VHF (New 1/2010) Raymarine AP7001+ Autopilot Compass Horns Engine Synchronizer Gage Raymarine C-120 Color Chartplotter (New 11/2008) / 48 mile radar Garmin GMI 10 Tri Data (New 11/2008) Sirrius Radio & weather (New 2008) Digital Systems Monitor for engines diagnostics & pump monitoring Emergency engine start High Water Bilge Alarms Stereo remote
- 10HP Bow Thruster Onan 9KW Generator Dual 30 AMP shore power with cords TV/Phone cable inlet with shore cord Battery system re-wired 2008 Battery Charger/Converter 120V/50AMP/12V 4 Batteries (New 2011) with trays AC & DC Main Distribution Panels in salon
- Twin Cummins 450C 450 HP each engines and generator serviced 7/2012. Both raw water pumps replaced, heat exchangers cleaned, fuel pollished, new filters, etc. 7/2012 Reverso oil change unit Trim Tabs Bennett Trim Tab Indicators Sea Strainers Racor fuel/water separators 2 Spare props Engine spares Sterilight UV disinfection unit and Galley Mate 6000 Freshwater filtration system. Tachs replaced 4/2010 Reverse cycle A/C, 3 zones Vetus 10hp bow thruster Dripless shaft logs Fire suppression system Fresh water cooled engines Fuel cross over and shut off valves Salon A/C replaced 2011 All A/C units serviced and pump replaced 7/2012
- Hull and Deck
- Bottom painted with Awlgrip Awlstar 7/2012 , Prop Speed applied to props and struts 7/2012. New props 2008, Props, shafts and rudders tuned July 2010. Full fuel system service July 2012. Spare props scanned and reconditioned. Electric windlass with helm remote and foot switches Anchor & rode Transom door Self bailing cockpit Cockpit refrigerator (New 2010) Full Bridge canvas and curtains Cockpit canvas cover Transom shower Swim Platform with ladder Molded fiberglass Flybridge & foredeck access steps Ample storage for lines, fenders and electrical cables Courtesy lights Lines & Fenders Coast Guard safety kit cockpit engine access Dockside water Grab rails Radar Arch Spare Props
- Up to date services, LOTS of upgrades and survey ready. She is ready for entertaining and/or extended cruising. You will not be disappointed with the condition or equipment. Owner is looking for offers.
- Personal items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. WE ASSIST WITH WORLD WIDE SHIPPING! From Search results for "Doug" Call Listing Broker DOUG JENKINS Edwards Yacht Sales, (941) 504-0790 or Doug@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click Here To Search Similar Vessels