- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2L Horizon (Fresh Water Cooled)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2007 Meridian 341 has been meticulously maintained since original delivery! With a sleeping capacity of six, full galley and all the creature comforts of home it offers the freedom of an extended getaway or delightful sunset cruise.
- Twin Mercruiser 6.2 Horizon (Fresh Water Cooled) engines with 272 hours.
- Kohler 7.3kw generator with 321 hours.
- Upgraded Sony / JL Audio sound system with sub-woofer.
- Optional Norcold refrigerator on the bridge.
- D.O.C thruster system and the Northstar electronics package.
- Full wrap-around canvas bimini protects the entire bridge from the elements and provides generous shade.
Inside you will find all the amenities of home… central vacum system, refrigerator, two-burner stove top, stainless sink, microwave, two flatscreen tv’s, DVD, air-conditioning / heat, stand up glass enclosed shower, vacu-flush head, water heater, three large cedar lined closets, and many more!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- While many cruising yachts less than 40 feet in length are best-suited to overnight or weekend stays, Meridian's 341 Sedan has redefined the class by providing the comfortable accommodations and extra features you need for extended cruising. This cruisability incorporates accommodations for four in two spacious staterooms, a full-service galley with all the amenities and an airy salon with opening windows, panoramic views and entertainment center with 20-inch LCD television, AM/FM/CD/DVD system and both salon and bridge speakers. And, like the rest of the Meridian Yachts 2007 fleet, she also offers standard underwater exhaust and a variety of available Northstar navigation and communications systems. The 341 from Meridian redefines just how much cruising comfort you can design into a compact sedan.
- Please contact Mark Dew / 904-502-5233 / Mark.Dew@exportamerican.com www.ExportAmerican.com