Announcing the SC199 luxury Super Sport Yacht.
The Ned Ship Group is pleased to announce the launch of their latest motor yacht design that make up their Strand Craft Series. The new period for Super Sport Yachts that will be built by Ned Ship Group and designed by Gray Design has started.
This yacht is equipped with outstanding features that will push the boundaries of yacht development to new levels of exclusivity and speed for the Motor Yacht sector. Some key features depend on the models:
• Use of lightweight and strong materials such as carbon to achieve outstanding performance as well as far better fuel economy
• Reliable engine packages from MTU with KaMeWa Jets to achieve a high speed performance of up to 48kn.
• Extra garage space with a special launch system for your choice of supercar, such as the Porsche 918 hybrid or your Ferrari F12 or whatever car you wish to have on board.
• Several entertainment areas, depending on the model.
• The 199 comes equipped with a retractable pool on the aft deck along with many other outstanding features.
• A range extender package to give a super yacht range of more than 2.000 nm.
This yacht series is already breaking records now. On YouTube, the first design of the Strand-Craft has received more than 2.8 Million hits so far, which no other yacht has ever received on the internet.
During the engineering it was very important, that the yacht also matched the high expectations owners will have of a yacht with such outstanding and superb interiors, more than enough crew space, practical and reliable handling, high performance and the ultimate head turner in every marina in the world.
If you wish to be one of the few owners to enjoy this state of the art yacht, please contact us for more information
- Length overall 60,0 meters 196,9 feet Beam 11,50meters 37,7 feet Design Draught 1,65meters 5,41 feet Design displacement 265 t ons Type of vessel Twin screw motor yacht Type of hull Planing Hull material E-glass & Carbon composite sandwich Main power 2 x MTU 20V4000M93L marine diesels (2x5766HP @ 2450 rpm) Optional engine package: 3 x 5766 hp MTU Fuel oil 50,000 litres 13,208 US gallons Fresh water 3,000 litres 792 US gallons Black Water 1,000 litres 264 US gallons Dirty Oil 800 litres 211 US gallons Top speed at light weight 38 - 48 Knots (depending on the engine package) Economical cruising speed 14 - 27 Knots (depending on the engine package) Range at economical cruising speed +1000 Nautical Miles +2200 Nautical Miles with Range extender package
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact listing borker - Larry Rutter - to begin discussions. firstname.lastname@example.org or by cell: 401-338-3554