- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Orca" has the upgraded 480HP Volvo engines with less than 500 original hours. She is a one owner boat which has always been lift kept behind his home, where he constantly polishes and cleans her inside and out. She absolutely shows as ALMOST NEW!. Though Wellcraft / Riviera calls her a 40', she feels much larger and actually is as her over all length is 44'7" and the beam is 14'4". She has a 2 Stateroom, 1 head configuration with a large comfortable salon and a 96 square foot cockpit. The owner is looking for offers and will consider a smaller outboard in trade.
- L-SetteePort. Dinette, Convertible Starboard. Dinette Table Cherry. TV Toshiba Flat Screen/DVD. Stereo Clarion AM/FM/6 Disk CD. Lighting 12V/110V. Flooring, Carpet & Amtico Window Custom Shades Ice Maker U-Line
- Stove Princess 2 Burner Glass Top Pantry Locker. Refrigerator/Freezer Nova Cool Microwave ConvectionKenmore Abundant Counter Space Corian. Storage Cabinets Over and Under. Molded in Sink. Hot and Cold pressure water system w/ dockside. Water Heater
- Master Stateroom
- Master, Forward,IslandQueen Innerspring Mattress, Sleeps 2. Hanging Locker. Drawers (2) Under Berth. Digital AC/Heat. Lighting 12V/110V. Reading Lights 12V. Outlet 110V
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest, Over/Under Bunk, Sleeps 2. Hanging Locker. Drawers (3). Lighting 12V. Reading Lights 12V.
- Vanity with Molded in Sink. Shelved Cabinet. Head Type, Vacu-Flush. Shower, Glass Stall. Lights, 12V/110V. Outlet 110V. Hatch Screened.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine E120 GPS/Chart Plotter Fish Finder Auto Pilot VHF with Hailer and Intercom Stereo: Clarion AM/FM/ 6 Disc CD/ Helm Remote Flatscreen TV/DVD
- Generator: Kohler 8.0 KW - 600 Hrs. Batteries 2X 8D, 2X Series 27. BatteryParallel Switch. BatteryCharger Auto. Dockside Electrical Cables 50 Amp. Electrical System 12V/110V.
- Deck Equipment
- Flybridge Seating, Twin Captains Chairs, Lounge to Port, Bench Forward of helm. Flybridge Hard Top with Eisenglass Enclosure. Flybridge Seat Covers. Screened Hatch & Portals. Maxwell Windlass/Electric w/ Foot Switches and remote on bridge. DeckWashDown System Fresh and Raw. Anchor Danforth with 25’Chain/300’ Rode. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation Lights. Horn. Jabsco Search Light Remote/Electric. Spreader Lights. Fiberglass Deck. Fenders and Lines. Life Jackets. Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder. Transom Shower H/C in Transom Locker. SS Bow Rails. SS Cleats. Bottom Paint - Always Lift Kept
- Fishing Equipment
- Bait Freezer. Rupp Out Riggers. Bait Prep Station. Cockpit Sink. Livewell in Transom. Fish Boxes with Macerator. Tackle Drawers. Rod Holders -6 in Gunwale Rocket Launchers (6). TackleCenter Deck Plate for fighting chair Fresh & Salt water washdown. Transom Door
- Engine & Mechanical
- Engines Twin Volvo TAMD74EDC/480HP (Less than 500 Original hours). Freshwater Cooling System. AC/Heat CruiseAir Digital Reverse Cycle Salon and Staterooms. Controls Volvo Electronic Flybridge. Engine Alarm. Fire Extinguishing System Fireboy Oil Change System Fuel Filters Racor. Fuel Shut Off Valve Engines. Fume Detector. Bilge Blowers. Bilge Pumps Automatic. Head Vacu-Flush. Holding Tank and Overboard. Hydraulic Steering Hynotics. Trim Tabs/Bennett
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.