- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Mark Ellis design with this Downeast look. Its deep vee and 17% transom will give you a good stable ride and track along with its keel design. Twin diesels, bow thruster, Synchronizers, twin controls.
All the right options and kept a yearly maintenance schedule. Call us for an appointment, you will not be disappointed.
- Mark Ellis design with this Downeast look. Its deep vee and 17% transom will give you a good stable ride and track along with its keel design. Twin diesels, bow thruster, Synchronizers, twin controls. All the right options and kept a yearly maintenance schedule. Call us for an appointment, you will not be disappointed.
- Double Berth forward Cabin Pull out double Berth Main Salon Reverse cycle AC throughout Motor Yacht Manual marine style head Separate Stall shower with curtain
- 12V/110V Refrigerator/Freezer with holding plates Propane Stove with Oven Stainless Steel Sink Hot & Cold Pressure water system 6 Gallon Hot Water Heater Corian Counter Tops
- Bow thruster Four blade props Trim tabs Fresh bottom paint Awlgrip (3) bilge pumps
- Electronics/Electrical Equipment (* Duplicated on Flybridge)
- Depth sounder* Chart Plotter* Compass* VHF *(separate antennas) Radar* Wind Meter* Temperature Gauges Loud Hailer with intercom to upper station Auto Pilot Bow Thruster Ideal vertical Windlass Sea water wash down Battery Charger 3-Auto bilge pumps with alarms 2 Shore power inlets 2 DC 12 V outlets Outside Equipment/Extras Cockpit shower Transom door Swim platform with ladder ACR spot light 35 lbs. Delta anchor with 150’ chain and 200 ‘line 8 KW Kohler Generator - 129 Hrs.
- Furuno 1832 Radar with Furuno FMD 811 remote display 5" Ritchie Compass(2) Robertson AP 20 Auto pilot, AP22 upper station Raytheon individual ST 60 Speed, Depth, Wind ,ST 60 Multi upper station Standard Horizon Quantum GX 5000S,Quest GX 1255S upper station Chart Sounder Simrad CE 33 (2) Furuno Fish Finder FCV 600L color
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.