- 51 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2005 Bertram 510 is located in Sarasota, FL. Features include the optional 1360hp MAN engines, Palm Beach Controls with retractable helm, three staterooms with two heads, a spacious salon, and a huge cockpit with a Bluewater fighting chair. Cruise or fish in comfort and style!
1360 MAN's, Palm Beach retractable helm, cockpit freezer and live bait well, Bluewater fighting chair. New Salon Carpeting. NOW LOCATED IN SARASOTA. Call today to set up a showing.
- The modern and fresh interior design of the Bertram 510 offers the essential commodities of both a competitive sport-fish, and a luxury motor-yacht. A spacious salon and functional galley on the main level lead to three comfortable cabins below, including a well appointed master stateroom with en suite head. Full new salon carpeting Cocktail table L-shaped sofa Entertainment center with stereo/CD system New Vizio 42" Flat Screen TV on adjustable bracket Vinyl headliner Overhead grab rail Central vacuum system Electrical distribution panels Ice maker 120v and 12v lighting Overhead rod storage locker Dry bar with bottle storage
- Sub-Zero drawer type refrig/freezers Three burner cooktop Microwave oven in cabinet Vinyl headliner Teak laminate flooring 120v lighting Designer countertops and sink U shaped dinette with table 120v outlets Single lever hot and cold faucet
- Master Stateroom
- 13" LCD flat screen TV Air conditioning controls AM/FM stereo with CD player Hull side storage lockers Opening hatch with shade Carpeting Mirrored aft bulkhead Queen sized berth with storage under Vinyl headliner Vinyl wallcovering 120v and 24v lighting 120v receptacles Clock Full height, lighted cedar lined locker
- Master/Guest Heads
- Electric Tecma elongated heads Air conditioning vents Exhaust blowers 120v and 24v lighting GFI receptacles Mirrored ceilings Opening hatch with shade Stall shower with door and floor grate Vanity locker with mirror panels Vinyl flooring
- VIP Stateroom
- 13" LCD flat screen TV Air conditioning controls AM/FM stereo with CD player Hull side storage lockers Opening hatch with shade Carpeting Queen sized berth with storage under Vinyl headliner Vinyl wallcovering 120v and 24v lighting 120v receptacles Clock
- Guest Stateroom Starboard
- 13" LCD flat screen TV Air conditioning controls AM/FM stereo with CD player Hull side storage shelves Clock Cedar hanging locker Twin single berths Vinyl headliner Vinyl wallcovering 120v and 24v lighting Carpeting Nightstand
- The 510 is fully loaded with amenities vital to the dedicated angler, including a generously equipped prep center with plenty of storage space, a bait well and freezer, wash basin and cutting table. Other important features include access to the engine room through the classic cockpit door, live-bait storage area and a large fish box with removable tub and an icebox, which fits the center of the transom. Bait freezer in cockpit locker Live bait well in cockpit locker 168 sq.foot cockpit with lighting Flybridge ladder with plexi steps Removable dive ladder for transom Fresh water washdown Bluewater fighting chair with cover Lights in aft hardtop overhang Cockpit coaming padding Access hatches to lazarette, gasketed, scuppered and dogged Removable fish box with macerator pump Glendenning cable master power supply New underwater LED lighting (3)
- Palm Beach electronic controls Power actuated electronics console Strataglass three sided enclosure Recessed LED red and white lights Rod holders Distribution panels in locker LED navigation lighting Air horn Stereo with water tight cover Furuno Nav-Net 1953C BB/Radar/Plotter Furuno BB GPS/WAAS with antenna Furuno MY155C 15" Monitor Splashcam movie video deck scan Pipewelders half tower Euro style quarts lights Triple spreader outriggers Remote windlass control System monitors for engines and 20 KW generator Full instrumentation and compass U shaped seating with cushions Helm and companion pedestal seating Stainless steel helm steering wheel Furuno 525T-HDD Depth Transducer Furuno BB FF1 Network Sounder Northstar 6000i 15" GPS/Plotter Navionics chart
- Engine Room/Fuel System
- Twin MAN 1360CR V-12 diesels 20Kw generator with sound shield 30 gallon 240v water heater Acoustic and thermal insulation Blowers (4) in engine room Blowers (2) in lazarette Emergency engine shut down system Removable engine room access ladder Engine vibration dampening isolators Single 1,040 gal fuel tank w/fills DC and AC bilge lighting Fixed fire extinguishing system Aquamet 17 SS shafts 3" Bronze rudders and struts Hydraulic steering with power assist Air conditioning sea water pump Saltwater washdown pump Seawater strainers for generator, air conditioning, washdown
- For more information on this vessel please contact Central Agent Mark Karampelas, CPYB, at 727-423-0481(cell) or 727-734-8707(office) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.