- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3412 C
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED - Now $399,000
PREFERRED POWER WITH 3412 CATERPILLAR ENGINES! KEPT UNDERCOVER MOST OF HER LIFE, PAINT IS BEAUTIFUL! 3SR/3H LAYOUT! MANY UPDATES AND UPGRADES!
This is an outstanding example of a cruise equipped, lightly fished 54 ft Hatteras Convertable with the highly desirable Caterpillar 3412 powerplants. This power package coupled with the legendary Hatteras ride combines to create a battlewagon which delivers unparalled performance under all conditions. It also has the desirable 3 stateroom 3 head layout with each head having a separate shower stall. This is the only Hatteras that has a unique custom application of starboard used in various areas of the vessel for reduced maintanence. This vessel has been kept undercover so the original paint shines like new and it has been maintained to the highest standards. Do not miss this great opportunity to own this one of a kind Hatteras.
- Vessel Walk Through
- As you step aboard this classic Hatteras Convertible you will first be impressed with the huge 157 sq. ft. cockpit with transom door and padded bolsters along the gunnels. The cockpit has a molded tackle center which houses a live well, a prep station, direct engine room access and cockpit engine controls There is also a freezer and various storage drawers located in the face of the tackle center. The access ladder to the bridge is located near centerline and has custom made steps to make the climb easier and safer in all sea conditions. Once on the large bridge the helm station is clearly a work of art with all necessary gauges, controls and electronics easily visible. All electronics are flush mounted eliminating the need for an overhead electronics box. The hardtop has a large hatch for access to the top and grab rails for real world sea conditions. There is abundant seating forward of the console with rod storage beneath and there is a custom foldaway table made of Starboard that converts this area into a practical lounge area. Additional seating runs fore/aft along the port side with rod storage beneath. Two steps up from the cockpit you enter the spacious carpeted salon through the sturdy hinged door with an ice maker and electrical control panels hidden behind the salon cabinetry immediately to starboard. The salon is tastefully decorated and equipped with stereo surround sound and recessed overhead lighting throughout. Farther forward on the starboard side is the dinette with seating for four along with the stereo and large flat screen TV. Along the port side of the salon is a large L-shaped couch with storage underneath and the well equipped galley is located forward of the couch. The galley has granite counter tops, separate under the counter Sub-Zero fridge and freezer and wood flooring. This is the low profile galley design which allows for a more open feel in the salon area. Located forward in the salon is the companionway leading to this highly desireable 3 stateroom/3head layout. Moving forward down the companionway there is the washer and dryer located to starboard enclosed within it's own laundry cabinet. Immediately forward of the laundry cabinet is the midships guest stateroom with over/under bunks,hanging locker and direct access to the midships guest head which has its own shower stall and access from the guest stateroom or the companionway. Continuing forward is the forward guest stateroom with over/under bunks, hanging locker, storage drawers and direct access to the private head with separate shower stall. The master stateroom is located amidships on the portside which is the quietest and most stable location on any vessel. This large stateroom rivals the size of master staterooms on many motor yachts and boasts a walk around queen size berth, a huge stand up closet, abundant drawer storage, television and entrance to the private head with stall shower. This layout offers the ultimate in privacy and luxury and will meet the needs of the most discriminating fisherman or cruiser. This vessel was built by the original owner using over one hundred unique applications of Starboard through out the vessel.
- Air Conditioning with reverse cycle heat and digital controls Mini-blinds on all windows and professionally decorated decor Large L shaped couch with storage located beneath cushions Leisure Chair Varnished wood table with internal storage Recessed overhead lighting and indirect valence lighting throughout Carpet throughout salon Icemaker Home Theater System with 5 Disc Changer w/ Surround Sound - Sony Flat Screen TV 37" Visio VHF Radio ICOM ICM58 Fax Machine Furuno FAX-207
- Granite counter tops and backsplash Large double stainless steel sink Flat four burner electric stove - Whirlpool Stainless Steel Microwave/Convection Oven - GE Profile Under the counter Garbage Compactor - Whilpool Under the counter refrigerator - Sub Zero Under the counter freezer - Sub Zero Separate Dinette with seating for four Dinette table has granite top Dinette has storage beneath the seats
- Master Stateroom
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat and digital controls Walk around Queen berth with storage drawers beneath Designer shams and bedspread Large full height storage closet Generous storage drawers Direct and indirect lighting with dimmer switch TV/DVD built into bulkhead Stereo - Clarion Private head with stall shower Stateroom located amidships for quiet and stability
- Master Head
- Private entry from Master Stateroom only Seperate shower stall with door VacuFlush fresh water toilet Sink, faucet and Medicine cabinet Mirror Overhead hatch
- Guest Stateroom Forward
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat and digital controls Over/Under berths (2) Designer shams and bed covers Hanging locker Abundant drawer storage Flat screen TV mounted on bulkhead Private head Overhead hatch
- Guest Head Forward
- Private entry from forward guest stateroom only Separate shower stall with door Vacuflush fresh water toilet Sink,faucet and medicine cabinet Mirror
- Midships Guest Stateroom
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat and digital controls Over/under berths (2) Designer shams and bed covers Hanging locker Drawer storage Private entrance to amidships head
- Midships Head
- Direct entrance from main companionway or midships guest stateroom Seperate shower stall with door Vacuflush freshwater toilet Sink and medicine cabinet Mirror Overhead hatch
- Huge 157 sq. ft. Transom door and gate Molded in tackle center Wet sink with cutting board in tackle center Stand up live well in tackle center Tackle drawers and storage in tackle center Freezer in tackle center Cockpit engine controls located in tackle center starboard of salon entryway Direct engine room entry door located in tackle center Cockpit sunshade Six rod holders located in cockpit gunnels Custom Starboard step pads located on cockpit gunnels Two fishbox/storage boxes located in the cockpit floor. Both are 13.8 cu ft each and lift out for access to storage in lazarette. Glendenning Cablemaster for 50 amp shore power cord Fresh water wash down Salt water wash down Dockside water connection Dockside TV/Cable and phone connectors Additional 50 amp shorepower connector Cockpit coaming cushions
- Chartplotter - Northstar 6100i Autopilot - Robertson AP300X Color Video Sounder - Furuno FCV292 VHF - ICOM IC M126 DSC HF/SSB Radiotelephone - SEA 322 CD Reciever/Media Player - MXDM 51 with Pioneer bridge speakers Tracphone - KVH Multi Data Display - B&G HS2 Remote Spotlight - ACR VRC-100 mounted on hardtop Dedicated engine room camera monitor - LOREX Caterpillar electronic display with engine synch and trolling mode
- Deck and Hardware
- Marquipt 2000 lb hydraulic davit on bow. Rebuilt with new hydraulic lines 2009 Custom dinghy chocks mounted on bow Custom Starboard fender holders located on bow Custom Starboard spare anchor chock mounted on bow with Fortress FX55 anchor Lewmar windlass with chain/rope gypsy Custom Starboard foldaway table on flybridge Under seat rod storage on flybridge Snap in carpet on flybridge Full flybridge enclosure with zip out panels Six rod holders mounted on aft bridge rail Custom Starboard steps on bridge ladder for easier and more secure access Fiberglass swim platform Fresh bottom job spring of 2013
- Engine Room and Mechanical
- Twin Caterpillar 3412 (1250 HP each) with approx 2671 hours Onan 20 kw Generator with approx 3200 hours Dytek battery charger 75 amp Thermostat controlled engine room blower system Sea Recovery water maker Caterpillar manual engine room gauge package Dual Racor fuel filters per engine with vacum gauges Halon automatic fire suppression system Galvanic isolator - Quicksilver Craftsman toolbox mounted in engine room DC and AC lighting circuits Engine room cameras Approx 5.5 ft of headroom in centerline walkway Fuel supply/return valves easily accessable in engine room Trim Tabs New Batteries - December 2011
- Additional Information
- This vessel has been kept undercover and only lightly used by it's current owner. It is an ideal fishing platform or makes the perfect cruising yacht.
- Boston Whaler dinghy Owner's fishing rods and equipment Owner's personal belongings
- Unique StarBoard Applications
- Since this vessel was originally built by the inventor of StarBoard he had over one hundred unique applications of Starboard used in it's manufacture by Hatteras. Since StarBoard cannot delaminate or decay it can be used in a wide variety of marine applications. The following are examples of it's use in Miranda Marie. Additional information can be provided upon request. Bow Pulpit Inlay Foredeck Anchor Chocks Foredeck Fender Mounts Foredeck Dingy Chocks Flybridge Console Applications Flybridge Underseat Rod Storage Holders Flybridge Tray Table Flybridge Ladder Steps Antenna Holders Cockpit Step Boxes Cockpit Tackle Center Applications Swim Platform Dinette Bench Framing Galley Glassware Rack Galley Cabinet Doors Salon Furniture Framing Stateroom Drawer and Hatch Assemblies Guest Stateroom Hullside Surfaces Companionway Hatch and Steps Head Cabinet Construction Head Shower Grates Engine Room Walkway Grates Engine Room Access Hatches and Covers Engine Room Mounting Platforms for Misc Mechanical Equipment
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact central agent Steve Allen at 727 735 4187 or email@example.com