- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 380
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
********************Price reduced to $237,500******************
Engines just had 100 hour service completed to include heat exchangers and aftercoolers, along with a full hull and topside detail, it runs and looks great. Lowest priced Sea Ray 40 diesel on the market.
This 2006 Sea Ray 40' Sundancer is in excellent condition and has been captain maintained since she was first brought home. The owners spare no expense to keep her looking pristine, recent additions include all new Isinglass. new snaps and zippers for the back canvas. The captain provides monthly maintenance service and ensures all required service is up to date.
The Hull and topside shine as if the boat just came off the showroom floor. The cockpit has white vinyl with a taupe accent stripe, a wet bar and refrigerator to port adjacent to the helm seating. The helm is a captains dream with Raymarine E120 Chartplotter and digital radar combination, coupled with a Sea Ray Navigator II 2.1 display and a ST 7001 autopilot. There is a ACR remote spotlight control , Clarion stereo remote and Ray240 VHF all within arms reach. Monitoring the engine is a breeze with Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft3 4 in 1 Gauges (2) with low glare blue night lighting & Chrome Bezels( includes: fuel level, Oil Pressure, Voltmeter, and water temperature).
A few steps down from the cockpit on the port side you enter a warm and inviting salon with gorgeous high gloss cherry cabinetry and cozy Ultra leather seating. To port is the Galley With microwave oven, Molded fiberglass sink, Waeco refrigerator/Freezer. Kenyon two burner glass top stove with plenty of cabinet storage. Above the galley is a remote controlled drop down 26 "Flat Screen TV .
To Starboard is a handsome cherry wood table surrounded by a cream colored Ultra leather sofa. An array of natural lighting filters into the Salon via generous port holes just above the galley to port and above the sofa to Starboard. A skylight is above the Salon just aft of the Master stateroom with a cherry wood sliding sunshade.
There is a door port forward of the galley which allows access to the roomy head with vanity to be utilized as a day head. It has a stainless Steele wash basin and fixtures with a solid surface top. There is also a door leading from the head to the master stateroom for owner privacy. To starboard just inside the master stateroom is the entry door to the over-sized shower. The split Shower/Head layout provides privacy and convenience for two .
The aft stateroom doubles as an additional seating area with an L- shaped ultra leather sofa which converts to a double berth, has a mirrored bulkhead hanging locker, privacy curtain and Flat Screen TV/DVD
The entire cabin floor is covered with optional "Wheaton" carpeting which provides a warm and cozy environment inviting to all.
The forward deck is easily accesable via both port and starboard decks with large bow pads for relaxing and soaking up the sun. The spotlight and windlass are forward on the bow.
The engine room is located below the aft deck accessible by a hydraulic lift. A ladder is located in the center of the bilge between both engines. The Onan generator is located outboard of the Starboard engine and easily accessible. The bilge shows very clean and dry. The bronze rudder arms, sea strainers, and fittings are all clean and well maintained. It is obvious the captain has done an outstanding job maintaining the engines and bilges.
The transom has a nice size storage locker for line, fenders, shore power cords. It has a built in hot/cold shower with expandable wand. Access to the cockpit is via the transom door on the port side. The swim platform has a recessed swim ladder also on the port side.
- Deck and Hull
- Pewter Hull Delta Anchor on pulpit w/stainless steel roller 1000 watt Windlass w/power UP/DWN & 25' chain / 200' rode (2) 10" midship cleats (2) 10" bow cleats; (1) 6" bow cleat (4) 10" aft cleats (2) Fishing rod holders (1) Spare Fortress anchor Freshwater washdown at stern Stainless steel railing at bow w/stainless steel railing & lofe lines back to cockpit
- Cockpit Features
- Beverage Holders (6) Carpet Liner, Snap-In Door, Cabin Entry: Acrylic Door, Transom: Acrylic Floor Liner, Fiberglass: Self-Bailing Handrails: 316 Stainless Steel Hatch, Engine Room: Electrically Actuated Icemaker: 120V (4) Lighting, Indirect at floor Lockable glove box (4) overhead 12V lights Hot/Cold shower at swim platform Outlet, 120V: GFI Protected Outlet, 12V: Accessory Seating, Helm: w/Flip-up Thigh-Rise Bolster, Armrests, Heavy-Duty Pedestal w/Slide, Swivel & Pneumatic Vertical Adjustment & Fiberglass Shell Seating, U-Shaped: Aft w/storage compartments Ship?s Bell, chrome Sport Spoiler: Molded Fiberglass (Seamless) w/Overhead Lighting & Stainless Steel Grab Rails Step, Molded Deck Access (3) Storage, Side Panel- Starboard, Cabinets- Port Table, Cockpit: w/Corian® Insert & Dedicated Storage Wet Bar: w/Sink, Faucet, Corian® Insert & Countertop, Stainless Steel Handrail, Trash Receptacle & Storage Cabinet Dedicated A/C in helm and aft cockpit area (3) Directable A/C outlets at helm (1) large A/C outlet at aft cockpit
- Electrical Syetem
- 9Kw ONAN generator - 110 volt ( 230Hrs) Batteries (4): w/Trays & Switches Battery Charger/Converter: 120V/40 Amp/12V Battery Solenoid Switches: 12V Latching (2) Isolators, Galvanic (2) Panel, Circuit Breaker: Remote Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution - AC Panel, Main Distribution - DC Shore Power: Dual 30 Amp/120V/60 Cycle w/50' Cords & Adapters - Main circuit breaker located in aft opening trunk TV/Phone Inlet: w/TV Antenna, TV Shore Cord & Phone Shore Cord Wiring, Color-Coded: w/Chafe Protection
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- RayMarine E120 Radar, digital RayMarine, ST7001 RayMarine RAY240 VHF & RayMarine 4" speaker Clarion AM/FM/CB controls (4) 10" weatherproof speakers (1) 15" woofer weatherproof speaker SeaRay Navigation by MapTech - Touch screen GPS/Topo Maps/Satellite views
- Engine and Mechanical
- 9.0 KW Generator Onan Bilge blowers Bilge pumps High water pump alarms SeaFire Halon system Emergency engine stops Engine hour meter Engine temperature alarms Bonding System: w/Zinc Hull Plate Exhaust, Underwater/Patented Propeller Shafts, 1.75": Stainless Steel (2) - Aquamet 19 (Diesel) Propellers, Nibral 4-Blade Cup Rudders, Manganese-Bronze: w/Stainless-Steel Posts Seacocks on all Underwater Fittings Seawater Strainers Shaft Logs, Dripless: w/Extra Seal Carrier Kit Struts, Manganese-Bronze Trim Tabs, Hydraulic Emergency start Slow idle mode Engine synchronizer Dual wipers, w/3 speeds & Washers Windlass controls 4-Zone Heat & Air Air conditioned helm w/own compressor and air handler Racor 900's for primary engines Racor 500 for genset Oil change system Walker airseps Engine sea strainers for engines and genset. Gauges on engines Protech 4 battery charging system Battery switch & isolator CM SmartCraft system
- Alarms, High-Water: Bilge & Cabin Ritchie Compass Emergency Start System: Engines Gel-Coated Dash: Nickel Horns, Air (Concealed): Dual Trumpet Instrument Panel Shift & Throttle Controls: w/Gold Knobs SmartCraft Diagnostics: - Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray® SmartCraft3 4-in-1 Multigauges (2) w/Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels (Includes: Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Voltmeter, and Water Temperature) - SmartCraft System View (Includes: Air & Water Temperature, Combined Fuel Flow/Range, Depth, Engine Alarms/Hour meters, Engine Synchronizer, GPS Interface & Raymarine® 125 GPS Antenna System Maintenance Records) Steering Wheel, Wood-Accent Steering, Hydraulic Steering, Tilt Wheel Switch Panel (Backlit) Power Windshield, large vent Switches, Illuminated: Weatherproof Rockers & Electronic Dimmer Control Systems Monitor, Digital LCD: for Pump Monitoring Windlass Control Cockpit A/C (2) Windshield wipers w/washers Opening overhead hatch
- Aft Guest Room Stateroom
- Curtain, Privacy: w/Dedicated Storage Hanging Locker: w/Light - Port Mirrored Bulkhead: Aft Portlight: Stainless Steel (Fixed) Seating, Conversation Pit: Converts to Double Berth w/Slide-Out base Storage, Cabinet: Starboard
- Vacuflush head system Grohe fixtures Power vent w/Sea Ray logo Holding tank monitor Solid surface countertops over stainless bowl ("Candle Glow") Shower sump Air/heat vent Large mirrored storage cabinet Towel rings Huge shower stall w/seat Hand and grab rails Opening portlight w/screen
- Please contact Central Agent Rob Wojciechowski @ ( 727) 423-3942 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forward Master Stateroom
- Bed, Full-Size Island-Style: w/Innerspring Mattress, Pillows, Sheets, Coordinated Spread & Drawer Storage Below Door, Privacy Sliding Pocket Hanging Locker: Mirrored w/Light - Port Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Storage Compartment: Starboard Storage, Gunwale Cabinets: Port & Starboard