- 84 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PRICE JUST REDUCED to $1,390,000!
One look at this luxury mega cruiser and you will fall in love with the sleek, sexy and powerful lines that have become synonymous with the Sunseeker brand. James Bond's choice of yacht, a Sunseeker is for those "When Only The Best Will Do"
Current owner has pampered this yacht for the past 9 years, consistently kept up with maintenance, updated electronics, navigational equipment and soft goods. There is even an additional 60,000 BTU A/C chiller unit for cruising in warmer climates! See full specs section for a list of all updates and equipment.
Motivated Seller, Make Offer!
- Displacement: 120,600
- Total Power: 1400
- Undeniable Curb Appeal
- While approaching this beautiful sport yacht it immediately catches your eye with its sleek, handsome and powerful lines. She stands apart from all of the other boats on the dock with her undeniable curb appeal, shiny waxed blue hull, large expanses of teak flooring and generous amounts of stainless steel fittings.
- Aft Deck
- Boarding from the transom is made easy by the large hydraulic swim platform aft that is covered in rich teak. The platform is perfect easy storage for a jet ski or tender and doubles as a great base for SCUBA diving or just soaking up the sun and waves on a sunny day. Port and Starboard stairs provide access to the spacious aft deck, which has a comfortable transom bench seat, high gloss cherry wood table, folding chairs and plenty of storage. From the aft deck you have access to the salon, crew's quarters, engine room and flybridge. Don't forget about the Besenzoni passerelle that makes for another convenient method of boarding. Besenzoni hydraulic teak swim platform FULL REBUILD FEB '10 High gloss cherry table with folding down sides Stainless steel safety gates to swim platform port and starboard Engine room access hatch Low and high level lighting overhead Besenzoni passerelle Hot and cold shower Access to crew cabin via transom Port and Starboard staircases to teak aft deck from swim platform Large bench seating with removable cushions NEW CUSHIONS FEB '09 (2) large storage lockers aft (2) lockable storage port and starboard Hand held fire extinguisher (4) folding chairs Two capstan winches Port side staircase to flybridge w/teak steps
- Lower Salon
- Entering the lower salon through the sliding glass doors with stainless steel trim you will be greeted by a cool blast of A/C, luxurious cherry wood trim and rich leather. To port is a large white leather dinette with high gloss cherry wood table and to starboard is a setee with wet bar and dark blue leather accents. Forward of the port dinette is the access door to the port exterior walk around area and the private staircase leading down the the Master Stateroom. Stainless steel curved sliding glass door entry from aft deck Air conditioning and heating Carpet throughout Large U-shaped sofa to port Carpet runners Vacuum cleaner connection Barometer/clock Full bar Sideboard with drink and glass storage Stainless Steel Sink U-line refrigerator and icemaker Upgraded ultraleather ceiling High gloss teak stairway to flybridge with sliding hatch 24V halogen high-level lighting Indirect lighting 240 V AC double sockets Custom window Roman Shades High gloss teak dining table, convertible to small cocktail table Private stairway to master Designer pillows Sanyo microwave/convection oven slide down electric port and starboard windows
- Upper Salon
- Take a few steps up from the lower salon and you enter the accommodating upper salon area. To port is the cherry wood and stainless steel staircase to the flybridge and white leather sofa. To starboard is an L-shaped white leather sofa with custom cherry wood coffee table and pilothouse door to the outside deck. Forward is the lower helm station with updated electronics and navigational equipment, 42" flat screen TV and staircase down to the galley and guest staterooms. Stairway to flybridge with sliding hatch L-shaped sofa starboard Stairs to forward accommodation cabins and galley X-box 360 entertainment system w/DVD player AC and heating Carpeting throughout 2 AC double sockets Upgraded ultraleather ceiling Sofa to port 32in. Sharp LCD TV, folds out for storage area behind 24V halogen high level lighting 240 V indirect lighting Designer pillows Cocktail table Carpet runner Forward window sun shade Roman blinds V-cool window tint
- Lower Helm
- Black Leather Helm Chair. Updated Navigation Electronics. Very Well Equipped Command Center. Besenzoni black leather adjustable helm chair Hydraulic power steering Caterpillar EMS instrumentation panel Furuno 65 mile radar Furuno FET front end 8-tone radar display Lowrance HDS10M GPS/chartplotter Feb. '10 Structure scan down and side view sonar Feb. '10 Autohelm ST80 masterview Autohelm rudder angle indicator Autohelm multiview Simrad shipmate RS-8400 VHF radio Westmore 12" hydrauilc 20hp bow thruster MAY '06 Ritchie compass High gloss burlwood instrument panel with accents Mathers throttle and gear controls Chart table and light A/C vents Navigation PC w/Maptech Pro Extra range Wi-Fi receiver AIS receiver Closed array broadband radar FEB. '10 Bow transducer Feb. '10 Sanshin remote spotlight, HR-1012 control unit Aft camera w/monitor Quick windlass control and counter KVH Tracphone satellite phone Seafire200 fire suppression system
- After stepping down the stairs from the upper salon forward, you will find the galley directly to port. The well equipped galley aboard this yacht is both spacious and private, giving the cook plenty of space while staying out of the way of guests. It is equipped with full size refrigerator/freezer, ice maker, oven, microwave, 4 burner stove, dishwasher and all the other comforts of home. High gloss cherry woodwork Full size refrigerator and freezer with icemaker and filtered water dispenser Whirlpool microwave Whirlpool electric self cleaning oven Zanussi (4) burner electric stove Extractor fan GE monogram dishwasher Garbage compactor 240 V halogen lighting 240V double electrical sockets Roman shades Dual stainless steel sinks Grohe designer faucet Hi Lo storage cupboards and drawers Main distribution panel Avonite solid surface countertops Planked cherry wood floor
- Master Stateroom
- The full beam Master Stateroom is accessed through a private staircase in the lower salon and offers the utmost privacy and comfort for the owners. A walk around king size berth is in the center of the stateroom with nightstands on both sides. To port is a sofa/loveseat, vanity table with stool and cedar lined closet. To starboard is a large dresser with plenty of storage. King bed with twin bedside tables High gloss cherry woodwork Two seat sofa High gloss cherry vanity table with stool Bedside lamps Built-in security safe Portholes with curtains AC outlet 24v Halogen lighting overhead Three AC double electrical sockets Intercom Custom bedding Large wardrobe lockers with lights, cedar lined Full length mirror Samsung 40in. LED TV Bose lifestyle 10-spkr. surround sound system Indirect lighting Hand held fire extinguisher Telephone connection AC and heating, fluted valences Central vac connection Carpeting throughout
- Master Head
- Packed with all the amenities of an ultra luxury European villa, walking into the spacious head you immediately see the rich cherry wood flooring and cabinetry, dark granite countertops and large jacuzzi tub. The jacuzzi tub is large enough for two and is equipped with multiple water jets, contoured seating, shelves for toiletries and a shower wand if you choose a quick rinse off. Not only do you have a vacuflush head, but a separate bidet right next to it. The his and hers sinks and large countertop provide enough space for two...even on those long cruises. Luxury corner bath/jacuzzi Clear acrylic doors close to convert jacuzzi to shower Shower wand Bidet Granite countertop Stainless steel faucet and accessories Waterproof AC socket Vacuum toilet Double stainless steel sinks Porthole with Venetian blinds Extractor fan Razor socket A/C outlet Planked cherry floor
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP stateroom forward provides your guests with plenty of space to relax in privacy after turning in for the evening. With private head, closet, vanity with mirror, TV entertainment center and queen size island berth, they have all the amenities to make them feel right at home. Large queen berth Bedside tables Wardrobe closet with light Dressing table with stool High and low level storage cabinets Deck hatch Full length mirror Vacuum cleaner connection Hand held fire extinguisher Carpet Halogen overhead lighting Cedar lined closet Custom bedsheets and pillows 24V reading lights AC and heating Intercom AC double socket outlets Telephone socket 14" TV Alpine Radio/CD player TV Extractor fan Razor socket Waterproof AC socket Private ensuite head
- VIP Head
- Vacuum toilet Granite countertop Sink with stainless steel fixtures Cherry wood cabinetry and floors Towel rails extra large walk-in shower compartment with acrylic door and teak grate floor Opening porthole with Venetian blinds
- Guest Stateroom Starboard
- Rich cherry cabinetry, Plenty of storage, TV entertainment center, Private access to the Head. Twin berths Bedside table with drawers Opening porthole with curtain AC and heating Radio CD player Cedar lined hanging closet Custom spreads with pillows Wardrobe mirror Reading and overhead lights Carpet TV entertainment center
- Guest Stateroom Starboard Head
- This functions both as a private head for the Starboard guest stateroom as well as a day head via access through the lower companionway. Vacuum toilet Taps and accessories Extractor fan Razor socket Waterproof AC socket Private access via starboard guest stateroom Granite countertop Wash basin Shower compartment with Acrylic door and teak grate floor AC outlet Planked cherry flooring Access also via companionway for day head use
- Guest Stateroom Aft
- Rich cherry cabinetry, Plenty of storage, TV entertainment center, Private head. Twin berths Custom bedcovers and pillows Under berth storage AC and heating TV entertainment center Bedside table Wardrobe closet with light, cedar lined Reading and overhead lights Private ensuite head
- Guest Stateroom Aft Head
- Vacuum toilet Taps and accessories Towel rack Shower compartment with acrylic door Extractor fan Planked Cherry floor Granite countertops Wash basin Opening porthole with Venetian blinds Razor socket Waterproof AC socket AC outlet
- Entry to the flybridge is made either through the stairway via the upper salon or through the stairway via the aft deck. This spacious flybridge is a perfect area to get some fresh air in luxury. With the teak decking throughout, extra large sunpad, wet bar with refrigerator, icemaker and grill, lounge seating for 10 and an aft space for either tender storage or a jacuzzi, it has everything you will need for endless leisure and entertainment. Access stairs from salon with hatch Mathers throttle and gear control Lowrance HDS10M GPS/chartplotter FEB. '10 Northstar 6000i MAY '06 Quick windlass control Remote spotlight control Bow Thruster control Trim tabs Autohelm rudder angle indicator Autohelm multiview Autohelm masterview Raytheon Ray430 loud hailer Alpine CD player Co-pilot seat Dining table with seating for 6 Storage below the seats Chart table and chart light Large upholstered sunbathing area with adjustable seating Full wet bar Glass and bottle storage Glass holders Raritan icemaker Vitri frigo refrigerator Gaggenau grill Stainless steel safety rails Access stairs from cockpit Teak laid flybridge deck Full seat covers Jacuzzi Tub (not currently installed but comes with boat, needs to be hooked up) Low level lighting Hydraulic crane for jet skis
- Electrical System
- Power steering hydraulic one pump for each engine 60 gallon stainless steel toilet tank with dockside pump out, 24 macerator overboard pumpout and level indicator Water maker 1200 gallon/day Chilled water AC and heating system Inverter, Magnum 4000w 110v w/separate (8) deep cycle battery bank Emergency steering Vacuum toilet system Aluminum water tank with electric sending unit 330 gallons 24V fresh water pressure system 2 - 20 gallon hot water tanks A/C chiller system, 3x24k BTU, 1x60k BTU UPGRADE
- Performance Specs: Typical Cruise* 1000rpm--10kts.--23gal/hr--800nm. range Factory Spec Cruise 2000rpm--24kts.--120gal/hr--400nm. range W.O.T. 2300rpm--27kts.--150gal/hr--330nm. range *Boat is primarily run at 10kts. while cruising, it is an extremely fuel efficient speed if you are in no hurry to get anywhere Twin CAT V12 3412E 4 aluminum fuel tanks with electric sender units Manual bilge pump with changeover valve Bilge pumps 24V automatic engine room 6000 liter and 1750 liter pump Direct v drive through tunnels Bronze propellers, 5 blade 34in. Nibral Bronze P-brackets 2 3/4" stainless steel temet propeller shafts (2) Full cathodic bonding system to zinc anodes Hydraulic trim tabs heavy duty Spare props 1200 gallon/day sea recovery 2x Kohler 25kw generators Separate fuel filters with water alarms (4) Electric 24V scavenger bilge pump Sound insulation Freshwater engine top hose 24V lead light Automatic fire extinguisher 24v hydraulic pump for platform Engine driven hydraulic pump for bow thruster Bow thruster 30cm (12") 20hp, MAY '06 Sea strainers with generators (2) Seacock on all underwater fittings Bilge water alarm fwd and aft
- Crew Quarters
- Twin berths one upper and one lower Under berth storage Reading and high level lights AC and heating Wardrobe locker AC double sockets Radio and CD player Opening port light with curtain Intercom
- Crew Bath
- Toilet Shower Razor socket Waterproof AC socket Extractor fan Wash basin Storage cabinet
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact central agents Tom George at Tom@tgyg.com or 727-709-5020 or Jimmy Rogers at Jimmy@tgyg.com or 727-453-0422 for more info or to schedule a showing.