- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
One of only a few Hatteras 60 Motor Yachts on the market today, this boat features twin CAT C-18's at 1000 hp and cruises at 24 knots with maximum speeds of 27-28 knots. The engines are installed in a V- drive configuration with the gearbox forward positioning the engine room as far aft as possible, allowing for more living space forward. Combined with the boat's 18-foot 2-inch beam, this configuration gives the boat as much interior volume as many yachts in the mid-60-foot-range.
This boat features an expansive salon/galley living area, with a three-panel sliding door framed in stainless steel panels which stack to port to allow for an extra-large opening between the salon and aft deck for easy maneuvering and access to fresh air on that perfect day.
The 60MY features a three stateroom, two head arrangement that includes a 130 square foot full beam master stateroom amidships, a VIP stateroom forward, and guest criss/cross bunks to port.
THIS BOAT HAS CATERPILLAR PLATINUM PLUS, 5-YEAR/4000 HOUR ENGINE WARRANTY IN PLACE,GOOD THROUGH JUNE 2013 WHICH IS TRANSFERABLE. THIS BOAT IS ALSO ELIGIBLE FOR THE BRUNSWICK EXTENDED WARRANTY PROTECTION PLAN!
- Entering from the back you see a hydraulic swim platform, with teak sole running from the transom up the staircase and onto the aft deck giving this space a very clean, sophisticated feel. The extended, lighted overhang shades the circular tan seating area and custom teak table and leads to three wide panel glass doors opening into the salon. Two comfy, overstuffed, off white sofas sit on top of a beautiful carpeted floor. To port, going forward, a spiral staircase leads up to the open flybridge. Forward of the staircase is a light colored, upholstered, circular settee and dinette table where you can enjoy a wonderful meal prepared in the galley. Fully equipped with Juparana countertops and lots of Mahogany cabinetry. This is a wonderful place to start and finish the day. Going down the companionway, you will see the master stateroom is found through a Mahogany entrance door. Here the full beam master has a full-size mattress with plenty of storage underneath. Two large portholes on the port and starboard side of the hull allow plenty of light in. A dresser and nightstand on each side of the bed with a vanity gives ample storage for comfortable longer stays aboard. The master head has two sinks that sit atop the granite countertop and compliment the Mahogany cabinetry. A full size shower with sliding glass doors gives this spacious shower an incredibly open feel. The port guestroom has twin criss-cross berths. These criss-cross with drawers underneath the lower and partially under the upper, all beautifully dressed with custom fabrics and pillows. The VIP is located forward in the bow and features the queen size tapered berth for your guests to sleep in comfort. Mahogany cabinetry here also shows the beauty of this elegantly designed yacht. Entertaining is a pleasure everywhere, inside or out. The open flybridge has all the necessities available with a large L-shaped sofa and custom designed teak table. A refridgerator and A/C makes this a perfect place to enjoy the day and its spectacular scenery with special friends and family. The helm station is starboard with the entrance staircase to port going down to the galley marking it easy for meals and refreshments to be brought up and enjoyed while watching the sunsets. This 60' motor yacht has low hours and is fully manageable without crew. Its clean, bright interior is very refreshing. Able to accommodate 4 guests and with upgraded appliances, and elegantly appointed interior, this is a fantastic yacht to own.
- Exterior Finish/Construction
- Each Hatteras provides for a solid glass hull bottom, with beefy support for key areas like the tunnel, shaft long and strut locations. This boat is a perfect blend of comfort & style with longivity in mind. It is one of the only boats built today that provides a rich coat of protective polyurethane paint producing a hard outer surface that provides protection from those gel-coated porous surfaces found within other brands. It also is easier to repair and match than a gelcoat vessel. This particular boat features Alexseal paint providing a m uch deeper gloss than most paints. Isophthalic gelcoat, exterior layer, white Blister-resistance vinylester resin in hull bottom skin coat Polymer/copper-based anti-fouling bottom paint Boot Stripe Decks, non-skid, gel coat surface Solid fiberglass hull bottom Hull sides & superstructure laminated with PVC foam core Resin-infused fiberglass stringers Steel laminated in stringers at key locations to bolt engine mounts Engine room bulkheads and decks of resin-infused composite construction using PVC foam core with layers of fiberglass laminate on each side.
- Hardtop/Electronics Navigation
- This boat is fully equipped with Pipewelders Hardtop and enclosure, full array of electronics installed by High Seas Technology. ICOM 604 VHF/Digital Antenna Rupp Mount Furuno RD30 Digital Depth/XDucer GARMIN GMI 10 Marine Instrument Display Garmin 15" Displays/GPS Plotter/Radar/Sounder Garmin: GSD22 Remote Digital Sounder Module Garmin" GDL 30A Marine Weather/Audio SAT Receiver ICOM: M604 VHF Radio Newmar: PA-30/20 Hailer Deck Horn Simrad AP2803 Basic Autopilot System KVH: Tracvision M5 US SAT TV System Raymarine: CAM100 Reverse Image Day/Night Marine Camera ACR: RCL-100D 24V Remote Control searchlight ACR: Globalfix 406 EPIRB CAT I WIFI Wireless Cell AMP
- Hardware & Miscellaneous
- This boat is designed with longevity in mind as all stanchions and cleats are through bolted to aluminum backing plates that are encapsulated into solid fiberglass sections of the superstructure. All bulkheads and stringers are fully tabbed to the hull and superstructure itself providing for one working part with no squeaking while at the docks or underway. The stringer system is built of a closed cell polyurethane foam to provide for stiff longitudinal support with no fear of water intrusion. Padded panel and finished African Mahogany satin wood interior All hardware polished chrome with brushed chrome in galley 60-pound plow anchor, anchor line and deck hawse pipe Windlass, Maxwell RC10 with 25 feet of acculoy hot-dipped galvanized chain and 300 feet of rope with deck-mounted control switches Bow thruster, 26-hp electric Two polished stainless-steel springline cleats with chafing strips, through-bolted in aluminum backing plates Bow and stern polished stainless-steel cleats, through-bolted in aluminum backing plates Welded and polished stainless-steel rails on bow, side-deck and flybridge, drilled and tapped in aluminum backing plates Chain gate from aft deck to steps Fog bell Dual air/electric horn Zincs on rudders and shafts Bow and stern staffs with ensign and pennant Black braided mooring lines (6) Alloy 22 high-strength propeller shafts Manganese bronze dripless rudder seals Dripless shaft seals Life jackets (6) Life ring Portable “drychem” fire extinguishers (6), U.L. approved type in compliance with United States Coast Guard and ABYC standards Stainless-steel trim tabs Integral manganese bronze struts and Alloy 22 HS shaft with zincs Bronze rudders Propellers, Nibral high performance MarQuipt sea ladder with storage brackets Walk-around side decks Seat on bow deck Holding tank with sewage pump and overboard discharge Black fenders (3) Deck plates for fuel and water fills and waste pump-out Heavy-duty bronze engine couplings Engine exhaust exits through hull side near transom
- Electrical System
- Hatteras is known for their attention to detail, and wiring is one of their strongest points. All wiring is tin-coated and sealed in an insulation jacket. Wiring harnesses are tie-wrapped every 6 inches and secured every 18 inches with easy access. Wiring is color-coded and numbered at both terminal ends, and is well documented in the owner's manual. Go one step further to find their attention to detail in placement of dual light switches on both ends of the salon and companionway for convenience. Something you'll miss on other brands. 230-volt AC 20-gallon electric water heater Two 24-volt banks of heavy-duty, 12-volt marine batteries (4) mounted in fire-retardant fiberglass boxes U.L. 1426 listed boat cable, tin-coated with insulation Gel/lead acid compatible 240-volt automatic programmable battery charger, 50/60Hz Automatic battery paralleling system with switch at control console Two 240-volt, 50-amp, transformer-connected shore cord inlets with over-current protection, sport deck AC and DC light fixtures Battery control panel with fuses and isolation switches DC electronics panels with magnetic circuit breakers AC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers AC switching panel with source selector switches, volt meter, ammeter, frequency meter, generator start/stop controls, and interlock selector breakers Systems monitor with programmable logic controller readout, visual and audible signals for exhaust temperature, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge in engine room, AC power loss, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors. Navigation lights, U.L. certified to United States Coast Guard and ABYC specifications Ground fault protection on AC receptacles and lighting circuits Air conditioning, 62,000 BTU, with reverse-cycle heating Telephone/CATV inlet, one each, starboard sport deck Telephone and CATV shoreline cord, one each TV antenna, omni-directional Retractable shore cord in lieu of fixed inlets,(2)
- Engine Compartment & Bilge
- The engine room provides for easy access to equipment and the bilges are painted with a high-gloss urethane paint for ease of cleaning. A forced air induction system draws cooling air for the engine room from the aft deck area, reducing saltwater intrusion into the engine room. Attention to detail is evident in the many systems as you'll find rudder shelves made of pultruded fiberglass which is incredibility dense, strong and stiff material that will not corrode, rot, flex or break under strenuous use. Simply look at the size of the running gear and pay special attention to the duplicated systems throughout the boat. This particular boat has a CAT generator as well in lieu of the standard. Water manifold with centralized shut-off valve for sinks and showers Pultruded fiberglass rudder shelf with stainless-steel rudder tie bar AC fluorescent lights DC lights DC ventilation blower Twin diesel, freshwater-cooled main engines with electrically controlled marine gears, neutral interlocks, exhaust silencers, engine hour meters, alternators, fuel filters and seawater strainers FM200 fixed fire extinguishing system for engine compartment with automatic and remote manual controls, plus audible and visual discharge signals One Caterpillar 21.5 kW freshwater-cooled Electronic Quiet Diesel generator with shock mounts, sound enclosure, seawater strainer, remote start, fuel/water separator, hour meter and water lift muffler Fiberglass air intake system for engine room and engine combustion air with baffling and filters to minimize water intrusion Polyethylene water lines Freshwater fill hose for engines and generator Dockside water inlet with pressure regulating valve and Hatteras patented quick disconnect 24-volt DC bilge and sump pumps: two at 2000 gph and three at 3700 gph, with heavy-duty float switches and protective guards Bronze/chrome ball-valves through-bolted in solid fiberglass on all underwater through-hull fittings with electrical bonding throughout Pressurized 230-volt AC freshwater pump with central charcoal filter Aluminum fuel tank Polyethylene water tank Polyethylene sewage holding tank with 24-volt DC sewage pump, plumbed for dockside pump-out with 3/4 full display and alarm as part of systems monitor programmable logic controller Sealed shower sump, one each Electric fuel priming pumps, 24-volt DC, engines AC distribution panel DC distribution panels Gel coat finished engine room and bilges Air conditioning United States Coast Guard type A1 U.L. Marine approved fuel lines Discharge sea chests One-inch stainless-steel steering tie bar with pivoting self-aligning ball joint connection at all cylinder and tie bar connections Insulation in deck Pick-up sea chests DC voltmeter in battery panel Start and stop switches and hour meter Air conditioning back up sea water pump, plumbed & wired Generator exhaust/water separator Polyurethane painted engine room Watermaker, 800 GPD Freshwater AC back up pump Oil changing system engines/gear/generator Fuel fill port & starboard Additional quick connect for the fresh water
- Flybridge & Bridge Deck
- Despite the luxury and amenities found below, the place to be on this boat is clearly the flybridge, where beautiful views, fresh air and comfortable social areas provide the perfect backdrop. The bridge arrangement features twin helm chairs and a centerline helm with space for multiple flat-screen displays and the electronics required for long-distance cruising. Aft, you will enjoy spacious seating to port with an optional solid surface table along with exterior stairwell to the aft deck. Molded Fiberglass Bridge 203-square-foot flybridge, including boat deck Welded and polished stainless-steel grab rails and stanchions Tinted, curved acrylic windshield with stainless-steel frame Control station with all necessary switches and dimmable lighted instruments Fiberglass radar arch with masthead light and anchor light Compass with dimmable light Single-lever clutch and throttle controls (electronic) with engine synchronization Hydraulic power-assisted steering Adjustable helmsman and companion seats with covers (Pompanette) Lounge with vinyl-covered polyfoam cushions, covers and storage below, port Hinged door to pilothouse with interior stairwell Stereo speakers Storage cabinet and molded countertop Welded and polished stainless-steel step with wood treads from bridge to galley Molded-in stairs to aft deck DC low-level lights Neutral interlock switches allowing engine to start in neutral only 24-volt DC distribution panel Flybridge, refrigerator/icemaker combo unit Flybridge table, solid surface Hardtop option by Pipewelders Davit, 1000 pound, hydraulic w/manual rotation Flybridge, air conditioning Owner supplied stereo equipment, flybridge:Niles Multi-zone system with speakers, Color touch-screen control panel in salon controlling source, volume, and zone on flybridge, salon and aft deck; Wireless RF system remote control with the ability to control source, volume, and zone; ability to have simultaneous music playing from 3 different sources: iPod, XM, HD radio High Seas technology custom electronics package High Seas technology Wifi Ethernet converter and wireless call AMP & antenna
- Galley & Dinette
- A single step up from the salon leads to the galley and country kitchen. The U-shaped galley features Juparana granite countertops and backsplashes for a long-lasting durability and good looks. An upright refrigerator and freezer provides for expanded cold storage, while a cooktop, convection/microwave oven and stainless-steel sink make you feel at home while preparing a meal. Custom-designed cabinetry with a rich mahogany satin finish provides a luxurious feel and plenty of storage. To port, a large circular dinette gives the feel of a country kitchen found on larger motor yachts and provides seating for six. Situated just aft is a stainless-steel ladder leading to the bridge above, a feature that you will not find on other boats within this size range. Padded panels and mullions Vinyl flooring Padded headliner Pantograph door to starboard side deck with lock Safety glass Steps with lights to lower companionway AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlets Welded and polished stainless-steel steps with treads to flybridge Dinette with storage underneath and "Juparana" granite table with stainless-steel pedestals "Juparana" granite countertops with sink and storage cabinets made of finished mahogany wood with a satin finish Smoke detector GE upright refrigerator and freezer with wood doors that match the satin african mahogany interior AC ceramic cooktop Stainless Steel Microwave/convection oven One-half hp continuous feed garbage disposal Stainless Steel oven Stainless Steel dishwasher Stainless Steel trash compactor
- Just off the galley, a lighted stairwell leads to the lower accommodations. Outboard of the stairwell you'll find additional storage at the base of the stairwell, a full size washer/dryer as well as access to the master and guest staterooms. Carpeting Padded headliner Padded panel wallcovering Portable “drychem” and fire extinguisher, U.L. approved type in compliance with United States Coast Guard and ABYC standards DC light fixtures Lighted stairway to galley Flush panel door with door stop to master stateroom, guest staterooms and guest head Storage cabinets outboard Appliance, companionway – washer/dryer Carpet runner - companionway
- Sport Deck
- Whether entered through the aft deck hatch or the bustle door located off the sport deck on the transom, the heart of the 60 Motor Yacht can be found in the spacious engine room. Additional details found here are a hand/held shower; shore cord connections and a quick disconnect freshwater wash down. Molded fiberglass with non-skid sole Freshwater wash down outlet with hose connection and Hatteras patented quick disconnect Molded-in fiberglass steps with DC lights to aft deck Swim platform with re-boarding ladder Twin shore cord inlets with cover Hand held shower, aft deck
- Aft Deck
- Outside, the 135-square-foot aft deck compares favorably with much larger yachts. A molded circular settee provides comfortable seating, with quick access to steps both port and starboard that lead to the swim platform below. For dining a large custom teak table with protective cover provides a great place for casual dining. Easy access to the side decks measures 13 inches, allowing access to docking and line handling. Forward you'll find access to a storage locker to port and a molded-in bench seat on the bow deck. AC duplex outlet DC lighting in hardtop Molded fiberglass steps with lights to sport deck, port and starboard Molded fiberglass with non-skid sole Welded and polished stainless-steel three panel door (two sliding panels) to salon Hardtop Molded bench seating with cushions and cover Molded seat with storage underneath Access hatch to utility and engine compartment Welded and polished stainless-steel handrails to side decks Fiberglass stairwell from aft deck to bridge deck with hatch and storage below Owner supplied stereo equipment, aft deck: Niles Multi-zone system with speakers, Color touch-screen control panel in salon controlling source, volume, and zone on flybridge, salon and aft deck; Wireless RF system remote control with the ability to control source, volume, and zone; ability to have simultaneous music playing from 3 different sources: iPod, XM, HD radio Aft deck cushions Aft deck table, teak
- Entrance to the salon is through a three-panel sliding door framed in stainless steel. These panels stack to port to allow for an extra-large opening between the salon and aft deck for easy maneuvering. The salon features a large sofa to port and a smaller settee starboard, with storage underneath and behind the lounges. For entertaining, a 40-inch, flat-screen television is mounted forward for easy viewing, and oversized frameless windows provide a panoramic view. Carpeting Padded panel headliner Welded and polished stainless-steel three panel door (two sliding panels) to aft deck Step to galley Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlets Two sofas with storage Air conditioning Carbon monoxide detector Smoke detector SMX HVAC compartment controlled Appliances: salon, icemaker Salon blinds, Hunter Douglas Salon custom fixed roman shades Carpet runner – salon and steps Owner Installed Entertainment system includes: Toshiba 40XF550U 40” 1080P flat-screen TV Zevox surround sound bar with built-in subwoofer Direct TV High Definition satellite receiver Features on Salon/Galley/Aft deck/Fly Bridge: Niles Multi-zone system with speakers in all locations Color touch-screen control panel in salon controlling source, volume, and zone Wireless RF system remote control with the ability to control source, volume, and zone Ability to have simultaneous music playing from 3 different sources: iPod, XM, HD radio
- Master Stateroom
- This boat features a true full-beam master stateroom with a full king-sized berth, vanity to starboard and large fixed port lights, allowing light from the outside. Twin cedar-lined hanging lockers, twin nightstands and dressers provide abundant storage. The fuel tank, located aft of the master headboard, reduces noise from the engine room so you can better enjoy the 32-inch LCD television and custom sound system. Padded panel bulkheads Carpeting Padded panel headliner Upholstered berth base Wood valance with duette shades Air conditioning dispersed through soffit King-sized berth and upholstered headboard with cedar-lined storage Polyfoam mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Two vertical Port lights, port and starboard Twin cedar-lined wardrobes with doors and automatic lights Nightstands and dresser with drawers’ port and starboard Vanity with stool AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlets Telephone outlet Private access to head Carbon monoxide detector Full-length mirror Smoke detector DC low-level lights under berth SMX HVAC compartment controlled Custom Entertainment Center: Toshiba 32RV530U 32” 1080P flat-screen TV Onkyo surround sound receiver Sony Blu-Ray DVD player Direct TV High Definition satellite receiver Triad In-Wall Power Subwoofer with 250 watt Rack Amp Polk Audio surround sound speakers
- Guest Stateroom Bow
- The guest stateroom provides for a generous living area, with a shared head to starboard. The stateroom features a tapered queen berth that lifts on pneumatic rams to reveal cedar-lined storage below. A cedar-lined hanging locker and cabinets to port and starboard provide additional storage. Carpeting Padded panel bulkheads Padded panel headliner Wall covering Queen-sized tapered berth with upholstered headboard and cedar-lined storage underneath accessed via pneumatic cylinders Upholstered berth base Polyfoam mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Full-length mirror Nightstands, port and starboard Mirrored forward bulkhead Rope storage locker with divider Cedar-lined hanging locker with door and automatic light Screened overhead hatch with privacy cover Stereo speakers with volume control AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlets Private access to head Carbon monoxide detector Smoke detector SMX HVAC compartment controlled Samsung 23” High Definition flat-screen TV Direct TV High definition satellite receiver
- GUest Stateroom Port
- The port stateroom provides for twin crisscross bunks perfect for kids or crew members with hanging locker and access to starboard head. Padded panel bulkheads Carpeting Padded panel headliner Crisscross berths with storage under lower berth Polyfoam mattresses, spreads, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pads and sheets Cedar-lined hanging lockers with door and automatic light Full-length mirror Single dual voice coil speaker with volume control AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlet Carbon monoxide detector Smoke detector Air conditioning with fan control Samsung 23” High Definition flat-screen TV Direct TV High definition satellite receiver
- Master Head
- Private access through a hinged door leads to a large head with twin sinks, granite countertops and an over-sized shower with tempered glass sliding door. Vinyl flooring Padded panel headliner Wall covering Solid-surface countertop with backsplash, side splash and two sinks Baseboards Stall shower with sliding glass door and automatic sump pump. Storage cabinet with mirror above sink Base cabinet to match interior finish with storage and bowed fronts Plexi-mirror around upper cabinet Towel bar Freshwater toilet 120-volt AC air freshener blower AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlet Air conditioning vent DC low-level lights under toe kicks Holding tank ¾ full indicator light
- Guest Head
- Each head is finished with Hatteras' bowed wood fronts which allow for a large under mount sink, granite countertops and finished mahogany cabinet fronts. You'll find easy clean up with wood baseboards and back splashes throughout. And most importantly Hatteras incorporates the Headhunter head system, which is a household system, provides for a quiet, freshwater system. Vinyl flooring Solid-surface backsplash, side splash and countertop with integral sink Stall shower with door and automatic sump pump Towel bar Storage cabinet with mirror Base cabinet with storage Plexi-mirror around upper cabinet Freshwater toilet 120-volt AC air freshener blower AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlet
- Please contact Tom George at 727-709-5020 or by email at email@example.com . Located at Pier 66 in Ft lauderdale and easy to see.. Contact Tom George to arrange and set up a private showing .