- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 519-N
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Carver Yachts 405 Aft Cabin Motor Yacht offers an enticing blend of space, comfort and value. The expansive galley down interior features a huge salon with Flexsteel sofas with double incliners and a full dinette. The aft master stateroom has an oversized queen berth, abundant storage space, hanging locker, and plenty of walk around room. Optional 330B Diamond Edition Cummins power provides a 18 knot cruise. With the convertible dinette, salon sofa bed and the staterooms on board, the 405 MY can easily accommodate a party of seven.
Fresh Bottom Paint and Mechanical Services!
RECENT $10,000 PRICE REDUCTION!
OWNER NEEDS OFFERS!
CALL FOR SPECIAL PRICING!
- With over 100 square feet of aft deck floor space, and an optional aft deck wet bar with icemaker, the Carver 405 is well optioned for fun in the sun. In fact, with so much space topside, you may never have to take your party below deck again. With the optional enclosures and hard top with arch, you will notice there is plenty of room to roam topside on this yacht. As roomy below deck as it it above, the 405's salon includes an L-shaped Flexsteel sofa with double incliners and love seat with a flatscreen TV and stereo. Aft, the 405 features a magnificent master stateroom with an oversized queen berth, inner spring mattress, abundant storage space, large hanging locker and plenty of walk around room. Add the convertible dinette, salon sofa bed, and a comfortable forward stateroom, the 405 can comfortably sleep seven.
- Interior Accommodations
- Maple wood interior Elite Decor Package Large aft cabin master statroom with oversized queen berth Aft head with shower stall Large forward stateroom with double berth Forward head with shower stall Convertible dinette that converts to a double bed L-shaped Flexsteel salon sofa with double incliners and love seat Salon chair Mini blinds 12 volt and 110 volt cabin lighting Light hardwood interior TV/dockside connectors Salon entertainment center with Element 20" flatscreen TV Master stateroom Quasar TV with VCR and DVD players FM/ 6 CD stereo system with remote Central Vacuum system Marineair reverse cycle AC and Heat (2) Vacufllush Heads (2) Shore water connections Water tank monitor Waste system level indicator Overboard discharge system Safety Alert Carbon Monoxide detectors (3)
- Galley Equipment
- Princess electric oven with triple burner cooktop Sharp Carousel microwave oven Updated upper/lower refrigerator freezer Black and Decker coffee maker Intercom galley to Flybridge Pressure hot/cold water Water heater with engine heat exchanger Double galley sink
- Helm Equipment and Electronics
- Raytheon RL80C Pathfinder Plus GPS/Plotter Robertson AP300X Autopilot JRC JMA-2254 48 mile Radar Icom M127 VHF Radio Autohelm ST60 Depth Indicator ITT Jabsco Spotlight Electric air horn Bennett Trim Tabs Cigar lighter Compass Hydraulic Steering Console Instrumentation Hour Meters
- Exterior Features
- Maxell Windlass Full eisenglas enclosure for bridge and aft deck Aft deck hardtop with arch and enclosure Transom storage box Bridge canvas with stainless steel bows Exterior carpeting Bridge helm and seat covers Stainless steel fender racks on bow railing Welded stainless steel bow and safety rail Aft deck wet bar with Raritan icemaker Stainless steel deck hardware Weather sealed deck hatch Navigation lights Bridge venturi wind screen Sliding pilot helm seat Bench/lounge seating on bridge New antifouling bottom paiint 10/2011 Aft deck weather boards Aft deck wing doors Hot/Cold hand shower
- Engines and Mechanical Systems
- Twin Cummins Diamond Edition 330B Diesel power (1050 hours 12/2011) Kohler 800 Generator 9.0 KW (1095 hours 12/2011) Algae X Diesel fuel systems Halon Engine room fire system Glendenning shore cable system Bilge pumps Bilge ventilation blowers Oil change system Fuel selector valves Bonding system Sea strainers Dual Batteries (replaced 6/2011) Battery charger 110 volt outlets throughout Overboard discharge with tank and pump
- Broker's Comments
- This 405 Carver Aft Cabin has been meticulously maintained by the present owner since April of 1999. Routine engine and generator maintenance is perfomed every 50 hours. The bottom was painted witih Trinidad and all zincs were replaced in October of 2011. The batteries are six months old, the air conditioners were replaced two years ago with Marineair digital controls. This vessel shows exceptionally well and will make any motoryacht buyer happy.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Agent Mark Karampelas at 727-423-0481.