- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- -**********JUST REDUCED**********
Owned and properly maintained by experienced owner.
-Kept under cover since 2005.
-MerCruiser 7.4L fuel injected engines
-New Risers and Manifolds, August 2012
-Canvas and Isinglass in excellent shape
-Upgraded Maple wood throughout
-Hardwood floor in galley
-Updated A/C units
- New Batteries
- New Heads and Valves
- Bow Sun Pads Like new
This 380 Santego is a excellent entertainment platform with shaded aft cockpit, full beam salon with facing settes, large galley, private bow stateroom and roomy flybridge. The Santego is a great family crusier boasting one of the largest and most friendly salons of any boat. The flybridge has a walkthrough to the bow which helps with docking and sunpad access.
Just reduced to $79,000!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- -Owned and properly maintained by experienced owner. -Kept under cover since 2005. -MerCruiser 7.4L fuel injected engines -New Risers and Manifolds, August 2012 -Canvas and Isinglass in excellent shape -Upgraded Maple wood throughout -Hardwood floor in galley -Updated Refrigerator -Updated A/C units With such an open guest friendly layout there was a strong buyer demand for the 380 Santego, keeping this vessel in a production run for well over a decade. The 380 Santego comfortably provides sleeping room for four with a double berth in the private master and double berth converting from the wrap around dinette. This spacious open style layout is rarely seen in a boat this size, typically you would go to a larger boat to get this amount of space. Entering though the aft sliding glass door to the salon, you have a tan leather L-Shaped sofa to port and a tan leather sofa with a maple wood dinette table to starboard. To port you have an entertainment center with a swivel mounted flat screen TV and to starboard is the door to the head. Moving forward is the galley with ample storage, stainless steel sink, electric stove top burners, coffee maker and a generous sized refrigerator to port. To starboard there is a wet bar with icemaker. All with the upgraded maple wood cabinets throughout. Forward of the galley is the master stateroom with a folding privacy door. Inside the master stateroom you have a double berth with 4 storage drawers beneath and 2 hanging closets to port and starboard. The master stateroom also has private access to the head through a connecting door. The head located to starboard has access doors from either the forward master stateroom or the salon. It has all the amenities for comfort on an extended stay aboard, including a mirrored vanity, stainless steel sink, plenty of storage, toilet and a large walk-in shower. The exterior of the 380 Santego offers a swim platform with storage hatches and spacious aft cockpit lounge with an aft bench. It also has a custom bimini top to stay shaded along with the capability of a walk around. The command bridge has plenty of seating for the captain, family and friends with a double wide helm seat, forward bench seat, port and starboard lounges as well as plenty of storage. The center walkthrough to bow from the bridge makes docking and tying lines a breeze. The bridge can also be fully enclosed with the excellent condition canvas and isinglass with inlaid screen windows.
- Nonskid fiberglass decks Heavy-duty stainless steel gunwale molding inserts Cockpit, self-bailing, includes lounge, with storage Cockpit lounge with cover Custom bimini top on aft deck Upgrade Fiberglass swim platform with ladder and storage Cockpit freshwater handshower, hot/cold
- (2) Facing L-Shaped salon sofas Entertainment center with mounted flatscreen TV on a swivel bracket Upgrade Dinette converts to double berth Color coordinated carpeting, interior fabrics and upholstry AM/FM stereo with CD player Maple hardwood interior Upgrade Air conditioning with heat cycle (4 yrs old) 2 Speakers Wet bar with bottle and glass storage TV and telephone dockside connectors Mini blinds
- Pressurized hot/cold water system, 12 volt DC pump supplies water thru 1/2" line 90 gallon fresh water, 2 - 45 gallon tanks 11 gallon water heater Microwave Coffee Maker Storage cabinets Engine heat exchanger for hot water system 2-burner electric stove Large 8 cu/ft refrigerator/freezer Updated in 2010 Ice Maker Stainless steel polished round galley sink Large countertop
- Master Stateroom
- Large Master Stateroom with double berth 2 hanging closets 2 Speakers Air conditioning with heat cycle (2 years old) 4 Storage drawers under berth Private access to head
- Dockside discharge Electrical Head 37 gallon waste capacity Two towel racks Shower wand Fiberglass shower stall w/clear plexiglass door Mirrored vanity w/stainless steel sink Storage cabinets
- Full canvas and isinglass enclosure with screen on bridge Upgrade Custom bimini top on aft deck Upgrade Common bridge with control console, venturi windshield, double wide helm seat, companion seat, forward bench seat, port and starboard lounges with storage 2 Speakers
- Helm Equipment and Electronics
- Raymarine autopilot Garmin GPSmap 192C Windlass control Rocker style trim tab switches Engine synchronizers Electric/hydraulic trim tabs Compass Engine hour meter Console intrumentation: backlighted fuel gauges, tachometer and voltmeter hydraulic steering system 12V receptacle
- Weather-sealed deck hatch with screen and hatch adjuster Navigation lights Windlass Stainless steel fender racks (bow rail mounted) Fiberglass bow pulpit with safety rail and anchor roller Nonskid fiberglass decks Welded stainless steel bow and safety rail tapped into 1/4" aluminum plating Stainless steel deck hardware: 2-12" bow cleats, 4-10" springline cleats and 2-12" stern cleats and 1-10" anchor cleat
- Welded stainless steel bow and safety rail tapped into 1/4" aluminum plating Stainless steel deck hardware: 2-12" bow cleats, 4-10" springline cleats and 2-12" stern cleats and 1-10" anchor cleat Antifouling bottom paint Nonskid fiberglass decks Heavy-duty stainless steel gunwale molding inserts Vinylester barrier coat
- 12 volt DC batteries (2), 105 amp Voltmeter/ampmeter Dockside wiring, 110 volt AC, (2) 30amp with 50 ft. shore cable Cabin lighting, 12 volt DC 35amp battery charger system 12 volt DC wiring with hydraulic magnetic breakers Exterior courtesy lights 110 volt AC receptacles located throughout 6.5 kw generator with sound shield (gas)
- Tinted windows with screens Automatic bilge pumps (2) Gravity bilge ventilation coupled with electric bilge blowers Bridge-mounted dual electric trumpet horn Carbon monoxide monitoring system, located in galley and forward stateroom Halon fire extinguisher system Galvanic isolator Bonding system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact listing broker Dan Callahan Cell: 727-422-1023 firstname.lastname@example.org