- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Check Out Our Virtual Tour - Bottom Left Of Full Specifications Screen.
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION ~ November 2014
MTU Power with Recent service up to date
Located at Old Port Cove Marina in North Palm Beach , Fl Easy to see. Just completed Rybovich Yard Tune Up. Over $ 150k plus just spent updating and preparing for a quick and easy survey and ready to Cruise for the summer. New Carpet , Master Soft Goods and Mezz Cushions.
The only 68' Hatteras with a custom DAY HEAD off Cockpit and in Salon, with a full Captains Office under Bow area off the Galley! You must see this custom 68' Hatteras. One Owner. MTU power upgrades.
Stored Undercover Since New! Excellent Condition!
Upgraded MTU Diesel 16V 2000's Twin 2000HP M91's World Engine, Open Bridge, Custom Hard Top w/ 25' Clearance, 4SR/3.5H Including Salon Day Head, Nautical Structures Davit On Bow, Excellent Electronics Package, Custom Full Beam Master, Custom Extra Cabinetry, Pantry, Captain's Office, Upgraded Soft Goods, Mahogany Inlay Wood Finish Doors And Drawers, Cockpit A/C w/ Misters, One Owner And Much More!
Customized By An Experienced And Knowledgeable Yachtsman!
29 Knot Cruise And 34 Knot Top End!
- Legendary Ride with MTU 16V-2000 Engine Upgrade
- The convex hull of the 68 features a "warped bottom" with a sharp entry forward and highly variable deadrise that flows from 20 degrees amidship to 2 degrees at the transom. The convexity of the bow lessens wave impact and results in an incredibly smooth ride in high seas. Flatter sections aft reduce water resistance, improving handling at low speeds and increasing stability while planing. Specially designed strakes that bisect the stagnation line (the point at which the water's surface meets the hull bottom once on plane) provide additional lift and improve tracking in all conditions. Double chines and a flared bow deflect spray out and away from the boat. There's simply no better ride in the industry. Another shining advantage the 68CV has over competitors is her 5'3" Draft, made possible by deep propeller pockets that reduce drag and allow for larger propellers to be tucked in tighter to the hull. That tight fit provides uniform containment around the blades and eliminates the slapping of water against the hull that typically comes with a flat bottom. It also helps accelerate the water through the blades for better performance. The 68 boasts several engineering innovations that demonstrate Hatteras' commitment to industry-leading performance and design precision. The new tunnel trim tab system, for instance, utilizes the thrust energy of the tunnel to increase control with only 30 percent of the normal tab area. A new cylindrical keyway and key eliminates stress risers, leading to a significantly longer life for propeller shafts. New crosscut bearings use interlacing grooves to ensure a consistent film of lubricating water and longer life for bearings, plus less noise while trolling or cruising. To top it off, we use stainless-steel rudders, which are far stronger and lighter than comparable bronze rudders. Ever hear a Captain say "There's no replacement for displacement" when it comes to navigating in rough seas? The 68 Hatteras fits that bill weighing in at 156,000lbs. with her solid fiberglass hull and sturdy build. Not to worry about performance though, with the upgraded MTU/Detroit Diesel 16V 2000's you will be effortlessly cruising at 25 knots with a top end of 33 knots. The reliability of the 16V 2000's is known throughout the industry and the performance will speak for itself vs. the standard CAT C-32's that other 68's have.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Approaching this vessel from the dock, your eyes will immediately be drawn to her sleek and muscular lines as she stands out above the other boats in the marina. A thoroughbred of the Hatteras fleet, the 68' Convertible is unmatched in her bold looks, performance, fishability and solid construction. Don't forget the abundance of space the 21'6" beam provides from the 192 square foot cockpit up to the flybridge with seating for 15 or down to the great salon and into the full beam master suite. You will feel truly at home aboard this plush fish raising battlewagon. Entering through the cockpit, you will be amazed at the sheer amount of space. Upon further inspection, you will also realize how well thought out and customized the cockpit is for fishability and comfort. For the fisherman, it features a starboard transom door, centrally located Bluewater rod holder, transom live well, secondary in-floor live well, Eskimo ice chipper that feeds into other in-floor compartment, 24V plug-ins for deep dropping or kite fishing, huge freezer under mezzanine seating, two custom tackle storage lockers also under the mezzanine seating, and extra rod holders along the gunnels. For comfort, she has two sets of sunshades that extend depending on the type of fishing, Cruisair air conditioning with blowers, mister system and mezzanine seating with plush cushions and a custom safety rail with fold out table. Going up the ladder to the flybridge, you will see the vessel's command center loaded with all the electronics you will need for your next adventure and to get home safely. The electronics are protected from the elements by an acculift pop-up console at the dash and overhead more electronics fold up into the hard top. The captain is afforded a commanding view of the vessel from here and will feel very comfortable At the helm are two beautiful white Bluewater chairs complete with stainless steel pedestal, slide/swivel functions and footrest. To starboard is a large Frigibar refrigerator/freezer to keep your drinks and food cool without having to go down below. Forward is a massive seating area that can comfortably fit 15 with extra rod storage under each seat. The captain and guests are protected from the elements on the bridge by the three sided EZ2CY enclosure, upgraded from the standard isinglass for increased durability and visibility. Stepping into the salon via the pneumatic sliding doors, you will be greeted by the rich feel of the extra plush butter rum leather sofa and handsome blend of cherry and mahogany wood. This is true gentleman's luxury. A rare upgrade for the 68CV, there is a day head to starboard for guests and fishermen alike with teak flooring and granite countertops. Further to starboard in the salon is cherry wood cabinetry with beautiful mahogany inlays and custom storage for liquor and wine bottles. Also featured to starboard is a club swivel chair, whirlpool icemaker and flat screen TV. To port is the plush U-shaped leather sofa with storage underneath and a solid cherry wood coffee table. Moving forward into the Galley and dinette area you have amtico teak flooring, galley to port and dinette to starboard. The Galley has a large U-shaped upgraded granite countertop, stainless steel hardware, four refrigerator drawers, two freezer drawers, tons of storage in custom cabinets and two additional banks of drawers, four burner stove, microwave/convection oven and trash compactor. The dinette area is upgraded with butter rum leather upholstery with ostrich inlay, extended seating area, solid mahogany table and custom cabinetry above for more storage. Before going down the companionway, there are doors to port and starboard housing the pantry and captain's office. The pantry is the customized "port attic" and contains three banks of drawers, custom built for a total of nine drawers. It also contains the GFI breaker box, custom teak storage for cups and towels, access to the systems computer, amtico teak flooring and whisper wall headliner instead of finished and painted fiberglass. To starboard you enter the captain's office, which was a total custom design build to give the captain some privacy and a dedicated space to the ship's work. It has a desk with custom laptop holder and drawers, separate A/C unit and controls, amtico teak flooring, ADT alarm system controls, satellite phone and a hanging locker with A/V equipment recessed inside. The companionway is carpeted with plush Tiffany Sanibel carpeting found throughout, with whisper wall walls broken up by cherry chair rails and whisper wall headliner. To port are custom stainless steel hand rails on the stairs going down. At the bottom of the stairs to port is a closet with Whirlpool stacked washer and dryer. Upon entering the full 21'6" beam master stateroom you will truly feel right at home, with enough space to stretch out and relax in total privacy and comfort after a long day out on the water. This highly customized stateroom features a king size berth with upgraded HMC mattress, port settee with recliner, full length "his and hers" storage lockers, enlarged nightstands, custom bookshelves, cherry cabinets and drawers with macassar ebony inlay, desk with storage for computer and wiring to 32" TV and private en-suite head. The spacious head has amtico teak flooring, mirrored ceiling, granite countertops, headhunter head, and large walk-in shower with seating ledge. This master suite is the utmost in comfort and livability, custom designed by an experienced yachtsman and his wife with every bit of space properly utilized for comfort and space while aboard. The forward stateroom of this 68 is uniquely designed to accommodate a different range of guests. With one twin berth and one full berth, you can feel comfortable having a couple stay or even two buddies while out on a fishing trip. The mattresses are HMC brand upgraded, there is plenty of storage, separate A/C with controls, LCD TV entertainment system with SAT TV link and private access to the head. The port stateroom is also custom designed with criss-cross bunks, allowing for extra storage and more comfort for guests and crew. The mattresses are HMC brand upgraded, there is a LCD TV entertainment system with SAT TV link, full length cedar lined closet and A/C controls with dedicated unit. The bow and port head is located just forward of the port stateroom and is accessible through the companionway and the forward stateroom. It features amtico teak flooring, mirrored ceiling, granite countertop, walk-in shower with seating ledge, headhunter head and under sink storage. To starboard is a fourth stateroom that features twin side by side bunks that can convert to a king size bed. The mattresses are upgraded HMC brand. This stateroom has independent A/C controls with dedicated unit, LCD TV entertainment system with SAT TV linkup, cedar lined hanging locker, full length mirror with private access to an en-suite head. The starboard head has amtico teak flooring, mirrored ceiling, granite countertop, walk-in shower with seating ledge, headhunter head and under sink storage.
- The 68 Hatteras' massive cockpit provides more than ample room for all the fishermen and spectators. While relaxing on the mezzanine, you will be treated to a custom sun shade, air conditioning with blowers and a mister system that will keep you cool on the hottest days! Cruise air control for air conditioned cockpit with blowers over mezzanine seating Upgraded fold-up table with safety rails in front of mezzanine seating Upgraded Cruisair refrigerated instep box Gas assist cylinders installed in cockpit to ease the lifting of seats and hatch 2 upgraded sun shades - one for trolling and the second for bottom fishing Secondary floor live well that runs off its own pump-one dedicated to transom live well, the other dedicated to the in deck live well 2-Head Hunter live well pumps-SR23060 Stingrays Cockpit carpets for step box in front of Mezzanine and full length cockpit boarding runner Polished anodized aluminum ladder to Flybridge with acrylic steps DC overhead lights under Flybridge overhang Lift up coaming gate with fish door. When pulling the fish over the gunnel is just not an option! "Misters" installed into the overhead on the Mezzanine and around the cockpit Wind/Sun deflecting canvas curtains were added to either side of the Mezzanine 2 24 Volt 20 amp plugs-one on each side of gunnels for kite fishing and deep dropping Upgraded mezzanine cushions Insulated bait trays-inboard port mezzanine storage box Vertical tackle storage-starboard lower mezzanine storage box Huge Frigibar cockpit freezer under mezzanine seating Amazing 192 square feet of cockpit Blue water rocket launcher with cover To starboard, in deck floor, is a huge fish box with split lids capable for 200 lb yellow fin Huge transom live well will have no problem keeping a full days supply of pilchards alive and frisky with its own dedicated pump
- Single lever helm controls Engine synchronization control Acculift with pop-up console for electronics Bow thruster control-custom placed for easier Capt. control while docking Custom Pipewelders hard top with green LED lighting 2 Flood lights custom molded into the hard top on the forward and aft sections U shape seating in front of helm to seat 15 comfortably All bridge bench seats provide ample rod storage below Easy access to brow for added rod storage Upgraded Frigibar refrigerator/freezer Fresh water wash down under lift up seat of bridge 2- Blue Water helm chairs with covers Miya Epoch teaser reels US-9 24 volt Upgraded EZ2CY enclosure Custom handrail all the way around the hard top DC electronics panel with magnetic circuit breakers LedNav molded red/green stern lights Anchor and running lights
- Flybridge Navigation Electronics
- 972 Northstar 15" GPS-complete maps for Gulf, Atlantic and Caribbean 2 Furuno 15" monitors Furuno black box radar- 120 miles/8'open array w/keyboard and trackball Furuno black box FCV 1200L fish finder with HD 2KW transducer Honeywell Cameras switch system for 3 engine room cameras that displays on one of the 15" Furuno monitors Icom MGO4 VHF 1 Computer controlled vessel systems monitoring system with LCD touch screen display directly in front of helm Custom built radio box built into hard top 6000i Northstar 8" back up GPS Simrad AP26 auto pilot Simrad depth display - IS-15 Icom MGO4 with intercom to the salon mic VHF 2 Icom single side band -KM-802 25hp bow thruster with custom controls
- Custom sketch face door with drawers of crotch mahogany inlay running vertical Pneumatic sliding doors with push button opening and upgraded silent air compressor Designer custom liquor and wine cabinets to starboard with beautiful mahogany doors Roman shades-wood to match interior Cherry wood custom coffee table 26" LCD TV with Universal remote Satellite TV receiver Polk audio XM Satellite receiver with single tuner and metadata video output Denon Stereo System CD/DVD Player w/Pinnacle Subwoofer Fixed frame less windows with tinted safety glass AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Carbon Monoxide detector Polished stainless steel threshold at salon door Telephone outlet High gloss cherry wood finish on walls and cabinetry Upgraded sectional sofa upholstery in Vista butter rum with built in recliner and custom storage in sofa arm rest Custom rod storage built under sofa Upgraded throw pillows - 4 Club chair to starboard Upgraded Tiffany Sanibel carpet Carpet runner Solid cherry teak overhead grab rail running from aft salon door to dinette Ceiling halogen lights through the boat with trim to match headliners Cruise air control with dedicated AC unit Air conditioning dispersed through fluted valances, port and starboard Icom HM157B command mic for communicating with bridge Smoke detector Over head grab rail in salon running from Aft door to dinette Whirlpool Ice Maker
- Salon Day Head UPGRADE
- Plexi mirror Upgraded wall covering -Katzenbach and Warren Amtico flooring-Teak with accent strips in black walnut Custom granite countertops-Baltic brown with bullnose edge A/C switching panel and shore power breakers inside day head at eye level behind mirror for easy access Headhunter marine head
- Solid mahogany countertop with black inlay and heavy crotch mahogany center dinette table Enlarged seating on aft end of dinette to accommodate extra guest Custom cabinet above dinette for more storage, extends straight across without an offset Custom flip down drawer for more storage at both ends of the dinette seating Dinette has upgraded upholstery in vista butter rum with forest green Ostrich inlay
- Upgraded granite counter tops and back splash in Baltic brown with bullnose edge Galley floor is upgraded Amtico teak with strips of black walnut Custom galley cabinets with extra storage that comes out straight across with an offset 2 additional banks of drawers installed with custom pull out sliders Fluted wood finish valance blinds to match interior AC & DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets 4 Sub-Zero under counter Refrigerators 2 Sub-Zero Under counter Freezers Sharp Microwave/ Convection Oven with UPGRADED VENT SYSTEM WITH FAN TO EXHAUST OUTSIDE OF BOAT Under counter LED lighting KitchenAid Insta-Hot water dispenser Flush mount 4 burner stove top Insinkerator Disposal Whirlpool trash Compactor
- Custom pantry "port attic" Has a full length walk-in door 3 Banks of drawers built in across the entire front to give a total of 9 storage drawers GFI breaker box installed in the pantry for easier access Custom built-in teak storage compartment for cups and towels Amtico flooring to match galley Whisperwall headliner in attic spaces Access to systems computer
- Captains Office
- Custom built in captain office "Starboard Attic" Custom built desk 3 Custom built- in drawers and paper storage under desk Cedar hanging locker Amtico flooring to match the galley Simon ADT alarm system with motion detector for cabin and flashing strobe light with audible alarm sound Separate AC unit and control Custom wood holder for laptop H/P Printer and fax/copier machine Satellite phone IPod docking port Whisperwall headliner in Captain office Phone outlets All audio/visual equipment in hanging locker
- Custom installed cherry chair rail in lower companion way 6-Step carpet runner for steps Carpet runner for companion way Whirlpool Washer/Dryer A.O. Smith Water Heater Additional stainless steel hand rails-port side of companionway Whisperwall headliner DC light fixtures Access hatches to all bilges Access to port/starboard storage with DC light
- Master Stateroom
- Custom built master stateroom with portside entry to allow for other upgrades and more storage Custom built settee with recliner Custom port side reading light over recliner Custom book shelves built in and around port/starboard porthole windows Upgraded large full length custom "his and hers" storage lockers with double closet rods Enlarged nightstand JVC 32" LCD TV with Universal remote and Denon CD/DVD player Dedicated Satellite TV receiver Custom desk with storage for computer and prewired for network to TV screen Functional roman shades Upgraded Tiffany Sanibel Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Cruise air controls with dedicated AC unit with split system to keep stateroom equally cooled Sketch face doors are cherry wood with macassar ebony inlay for cabinets, drawers and doors Dresser hardware in Alno polish chrome handle/polished brass accent ring Whisperwall padded panels on hull-side Master stateroom aft and forward bulk heads are whisper walls Designer upgraded HMC king mattress Ralph Lauren king bedspread with ivory sheets set, pillow shams and throw pillows Telephone outlet AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Full-length mirror
- Master Head
- Plexi mirrored ceiling Upgraded granite-Orange onyx with bullnose edge Amtico flooring-black walnut with accent strips in Teak Whisperwall headliner Linen storage Shower with single door and automatic enclosed sump pump Shower seating ledge Storage cabinet with mirror Towel bars (2) 120 volt AC air freshener blower Dresser hardware-Alno with polished chrome handle/polished brass accent ring Upgraded wall covering-Katzenbach and Warren Headhunter Head AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlet DC low voltage lights under toe kicks Air conditioning outlet vent Holding tank 3/4 full indicator light
- Bow Stateroom
- Split style over size bunks, one full and one twin Extra built in drawers under bunks Full and twin cover-Planisphere/Cream Upgraded HMC mattresses Ivory fitted sheets Pillow shams-same as bunk cover Throw pillows-city lights design Cruisair control with dedicated AC unit Air conditioning dispersed through fluted wood soffits, port Upgraded Tiffany Sanibel carpeting Whisperwall headliner Screened overhead hatch with privacy cover Bow stateroom custom hatch to the forward bilge 15" LCD TV w/Universal remote Network Satellite TV system Denon CD/DVD Player Full length cedar lined hanging locker Telephone outlet AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Full-length mirror Private access to head with door stop Smoke detector Carbon monoxide detector
- Port Stateroom
- Custom Criss-cross bunks Upgraded HMC mattress Ivory fitted sheets Pillow shams Denon CD/DVD Player Tiffany Sanibel Carpeting AC duplex outlets Carbon monoxide detector Whisperwall headliner Additional throw pillow-Gustave strip 15"LCD TV w/ Universal remote Network to Satellite TV system Full length cedar lined closet Cruise Air control with dedicated AC unit Telephone outlet AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights
- Bow and Port Head
- Plexi mirrored ceiling Upgraded granite counter top-Teakwood with bullnose edge Headhunter Head Towel bar DC low voltage lights under toe kick Linen storage Holding tank 3/4 full indicator light Flooring-Teak with accent strips in maple Upgraded wall covering-Katzenbach and Warren Whisperwall headliner Upper storage cabinet with mirror 120 volt AC air freshener blower AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlet
- Starboard Stateroom
- Twin bunks that convert to a king size berth Reading lights above each bunk Twin bunk covers-Onhai Green Ivory fitted sheets Upgraded HMC mattress Pillow shams- Onhai Green Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Full Length mirror Hinged door with private access to head Headboard-Kiwi design Custom built in shelves Throw pillows-Kiwi design 15" LCD TV w/universal remote Network to Satellite TV system Denon CD/DVD Player Cedar lined hanging locker Cruise Air w/ dedicated AC unit Telephone outlet AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlets AC dimmable lights
- Starboard Head
- Plexi mirrored ceiling Upgraded granite counter top-Rainforest brown with bull nose edge Headhunter Head Holding tank 3/4 full indicator light AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlet DC low voltage lights under toe kicks Flooring-teak with accent strips in Black walnut Upgraded wall covering-Katzenbach and Warren Whisperwall headliner Upper storage cabinet with mirror Stall shower with door, seat and automatic enclosed sump pump Screened overhead hatch with privacy cover 120 volt AC air freshener blower
- Electrical Systems
- Generator #1- Onan 27.5 KW Generator #2- Onan 27.5 KW 2 Racor Generator Filters- 1 for each generator A/C & Refrigeration pumps with quick change plug wire all pre-wired and plumbed to replace any of the starboard 3 cooling pumps AC & DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets with ground fault protection DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers Ground fault protection on AC receptacles and lighting circuits Navigation Lights 2 240 volt, 50-amp, Glendinning transformer-connected retractable shore cords with over current protection and wireless remote control, one each port and s 2 24 volt banks of heavy duty, 12 volt marine batteries mounted in fire-retardant fiberglass boxes Gel/lead acid compatible 240 volt automatic/programmable battery charger, 50/60 Hz Mastervolt Battery Isolator Battery control panels with fuses and isolation switches 2- Jefferson Transformers Telephone/CATV inlets Telephone and CATV shoreline cord, one each
- Mechanical Equipment
- Water maker -1800 GPD -FCIMARQ1265 Water maker has been modified so that crew can make fresh water from seawater or the crew can attach a dockside fresh water supply and make perfect water from fresh water. This system results in water that averages .004 ppm. This is virtually spot free water, this boat has never been rinsed with dockside water, only pure, water maker water has run through the hoses on this boat. Maco Macerator Pump system Maco head system is self-contained, no waste goes overboard, and everything goes directly to a 120 gallon holding tank. Tank is monitored by onboard computer. To pump out off shore is as simple as a push of a button. Upgraded "silent air" compressor in lieu of the standard compressor Hydraulic steering cylinder American Bow thruster- Hydraulic DC freshwater pump backup Michigan Nibral Propellers - 8 Blades, 49" x 81.5" Prop removal/installation tool Alloy 4" Propeller Shafts Zincs on rudders and shafts Bennett Trim Tabs Cruisair Seawater Cooling Pumps Cruisair Pump Relays and compressors, all built on custom rack for easy maintenance 6- Cruisair AC units Headhunter Mach 5 Freshwater pump
- Engine Room
- Detroit Diesel- MTU 16V-2000 (2000 hp) 2350 hours 2/14 All services completed and up to date, last service 2300hrs Oberdorfer Oil Change Pump with hose to reach deck ZF Transmissions, 4/1 Ratio Custom floor mounted tool boxes Custom ultraviolet light installed Water manifold with centralized shut-off valve for sinks and showers AC fluorescent lights DC exhaust blower Fiberglass holding tanks with bronze fittings Fiberglass water tanks, constructed with bronze fittings Monitoring consoles for main engines include all necessary gauges, start and stop switches Electric fuel priming pumps, engines Electric fuel transfer system with two pumps, providing back up capability, with filtration and dry tank protection for pump US Coast Guard type A1 U.L Marine approved fuel lines Welded and polished stainless steel grab rails Painted polyurethane engine room and bilges Rubber deck mat between engines Reverso Fuel Priming Pump-Engines Fuel Transfer Pump-dual Grundfos Emergency Bilge Pump 2-Racor engine Fuel Filters-dual Racors for each engine Halon fire system with Sea-fire Fire Extinguisher Cylinder 2- Hartzell Engine Room Fan blowers Variable-speed air induction system for engine combustion air with two 16" vane axial fans ducted to cockpit and controlled by pressure and temperature Polyethylene water lines 24 volt DC bilge and sump pumps: four at 3700 gph, two at 3800 gph and three at 2000 gph, with heavy duty float switches and protective guards Two auxiliary emergency bilge pumps, 300 gpm each, one in lazarette and one in engine room Bronze/Chrome plated ball-valves through-bolted in solid fiberglass on all underwater through-hull fittings with electrical bonding throughout U.L. Marine listed fiberglass fuel tanks constructed with fire retardant resin and bronze fittings, and coated with fire-retardant paint Isolated discharge sea chests Sealed shower sumps Pick-up sea chests
- Fishing Equipment
- 6-Pompanette wing board rod holders, 3 on each side for easy clearing when "fish on" Four additional rod holders in transom inboard of corners for a total of 8 Pipewelders Triple spreader outriggers with collapsible back station and polished aluminum 2 24 Volt 20 amp plugs-one on each side of gunnels for kite fishing and deep dropping Blue water rocket launcher Bridge rocket launchers with 8 holders Eskimo ice chipper Huge double lid bait freezer under Mezzanine seating 2 Under water lights Electric teaser reels
- 2200 lbs Nautical Structures davit on bow Fresh water wash down for anchor Maxwell 2500 pound windlass with 30 feet of chain and 600 feet of line Rail package extended polished aluminum Fiberglass pulpit with welded and polished stainless-steel anchor chute and roller Polished stainless-steel anchor cleat, through-bolted in aluminum backing plate 2 polished stainless-steel stern cleats and hawse pipes, through-bolted in aluminum backing plate Polished stainless-steel bow cleats and chocks with chafing strips, drilled and tapped in aluminum backing plate Powder coated grab rails on cabin side and flybridge
- Blister-resistant vinylester resin in hull bottom skin coat Hull and superstructure, polyurethane coating Decks, non-skid surface, polyurethane paint with polymeric beads Solid fiberglass hull bottom Hull sides and superstructure laminated with PVC foam core Fiberglass stringers Steel laminated in stringers at key locations to bolt engine mounts Engine room bulkheads and decks of resin-infused composite construction using PVC foam core with layers of fiberglass laminate on each side United States Coast Guard and ABYC standards Stainless-steel reboarding steps to cockpit Grab rail at transom door Bottom paint - Medium Green Boot top- Forest Green Hull paint - White
- Excluding all of the owners artwork including hand carved eagle Excluding all wood carved decoys and fish Excluding custom built wood high-low chest in the salon Excluding custom chocks for the tender on the bow Tender and bow chocks are Excluded in the sale of this vessel
- Performance Specifications
- RPM SPEED (Knots) GPH 2350 34 202 2150 28 170 2000 27 140 1900 25 130 1800 23 115 *Speed will vary on load and conditions *Tested with 1/2 fuel and three persons
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Tom George, CPYB at 727-709-5020 or email Tom@TGYG.com or Mark Karampelas at 727-423-0481 or email Mark@TGYG.com.