- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owner Is Motivated!!
This 1988 46' Post has been continually upgraded by its current owner and has just over 150 hours on complete rebuilds of the 671 TI Detroit Diesels in 2010. The work was done using all original Detroit parts and all receipts are available. Although fish equipped, the boat is used as a cruiser by her current owner. The interior is immaculate and the exterior shines from the constant care by the owner. The teak cover boards along the cockpit gunnels has just been replaced with bright white fiberglass which provides a much cleaner look in the cockpit. Exterior teak trim has also been whited out. This has the newer generation Post hull for a much improved ride and handling traits over the original 46 hull design.
This is truly a turn-key vessel and needs nothing to start cruising or fishing. The owner is moving up and is motivated to entertain offers. The vessel is located in the Tampa, Florida area.
NEW REDUCED PRICE !!!
NOW ASKING $139,000
- Vessel Overview
- This is a rare example of a truly turn key classic 46 ft. Post. The current owners have continually upgraded this vessel both cosmetically and mechanically during the past eight years of their ownership. It is powered by the legendary Detroit 671TI that were completely rebuilt in 2010 and have just over 150 hours operating time since the rebuild. The work was performed using all original Detroit parts and the owner has all work receipts. This vessel is ready to go! The interior has been continually upgraded as well to include such things as: * New carpet throughout except heads and galley - 2012 * New wallpaper in both heads - 2012 * New dinnette upholstery - 2010 * New mattress in Master Stateroom - 2010 * New mattress for Salon sleeper couch - 2010 * New Master Stateroom air conditioner - 2013 * New Valence and Blinds in Salon - 2005 * New full size refrigerator/freezer in Galley - 2013 * New Corian counter tops in Galley * Both air conditioning thermostats upgraded to digital * Custom bedding covers in both staterooms This vessel is fish equipped with outriggers but is used as a cruiser. The owners use the vessel on a regular basis and it is truly turn key and ready to cruise or fish immediately. There is an electric low profile davit mounted on the bow with custom chocks for the 12.6 ft center console dinghy that is included with the sale. The interior looks better than new and the exterior reflects the care and attention provided by a knowledgeable owner. The cockpit was just repainted with awlgrip and the teak covering boards replaced with custom fiberglass in August 2013.
- Vessel Walk Through
- Stepping into the cockpit of this beautiful 46' Post it is obvious the cockpit can handle serious fishing or cruising activities. There is a transom door and gate allowing for easy access to the water or bringing in a large catch. There are two fish boxes located in the cockpit sole which is fiberglass non skid. There is a large cockpit freezer located in the forward starboard corner of the cockpit and a bait prep station and tackle storage located in the forward port corner. The cockpit covering boards are teak. As you enter the Salon from the cockpit through the sliding door, there is a wet bar located immediately to starboard and the L shaped sleeper couch is located to port. Continuing forward the newly upholstered dinette is located to starboard with the Galley one step down to port. There is a flat screen TV located forward midship for the upgraded satalite TV service. Moving forward in the companionway, the guest stateroom is located midship to starboard with over/under bunks. There is private access to the guest head with seperate shower stall. All the way forward in the companionway is the Master Stateroom with queen centerline berth. The Master Stateroom has a private entrance to the master head with separate shower stall. Access to the bridge is from the cockpit via a centerline ladder. The bridge has a factory hardtop with Stratoglass bridge enclosure that was new in 2011. There is an overhead electronics box and both the helm seat and companion seat are beautiful Murray Bros with cushions. There is guest seating forward and to port of the control console. The bow has an electric davit and custom chocks for the 12.6 ft center console dinghy that is included. All of the railings on the boat are custom aluminum in perfect condition and there are outriggers as well. The salon windows were removed in 2009, resealed and are now fixed type to avoid any leak potential.
- * Transom door and gate * In deck fishboxes (2) * Cockpit freezer * Bait prep and tackle center * Fiberglass non-skid deck (repainted with awlgrip 2013) * Teak cockpit coverboards replaced with white fiberglass for clean look (2013) * Cockpit step box * Glendenning Cablemaster 50 AMP - Upgrade * 6 rod holders * Fresh and saltwater washdown
- Salon Features
- * Sleeper couch with new mattress 2010 - Upgrade * Wet Bar * New carpet with protective snap out carpet runners 2012 - Upgrade * Custom Salon valence and blinds 2005 - Upgrade * Salon overhead grab rail and rod holders * Salon table with storage * Digital air conditioner controls - Upgrade * Salon chair * Salon flat screen TV with satellite TV - Upgrade * Stereo * Dinette reupholstered 2010- Upgrade * Salon windows removed, resealed and reinstalled as non-opening to eliminate leak potential 2009 - Upgrade
- Galley Features
- * Full size refrigerator new 2013 - Upgrade * 2 burner electric flat top stove * Microwave * Custom Corian countertops - Upgrade * Garbage disposal
- Guest Stateroom
- * Custom Bedding Covers - Upgrade * Over/Under Bunks * Custom blue rope accent lighting - Upgrade * Located starboard amidship * Private entrance to guest head and shower * Air conditioned
- Guest Head
- * Private entrance from guest stateroom * Seperate shower stall * New wall covering in 2012 - Upgrade
- Master Stateroom
- * Queen walkaround bunk with new matress 2010 - Upgrade * Custom bedding covers - Upgrade * Air conditioner new 2013 - Upgrade * New Carpeting 2012 - Upgrade * Cabinet mounted TV * Digital AC thermostat controls - Upgrade * Hanging Locker * Overhead hatch * Private entrance to master head
- Master Head
- * Private entrance from Master Stateroom * Seperate shower stall * Recessed overhead lighting - Upgrade * New wall covering 2012 - Upgrade
- * Custom Murray Brothers Helm and companion chair - Upgrade * Factory hardtop * Strataglass 3 sided bridge enclosure new in December 2012 - Upgrade * Overhead electronics box * Spreader lights * Guest seating forward and to port of control console
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- * Furuno NavNet - Chart plotter, radar, bottom combo * Auto pilot Furuno NavPilot new 2009 - Upgrade * ICOM 100 VHF Radio * Datamarine depth finder * AM / FM / CD Stereo Polyplanar with bridge and cockpit speakers * Compass
- Deck and Hardware
- * All railings custom aluminum - Upgrade * Outriggers * Electric Windlass * Bow Pulpit * Low profile davit mounted on bow - Upgrade * Custom bow mounted dinghy chocks
- Engine Room & Mechanical
- * Twin 671 TI Detroit Diesels 450 hp each. Rebuilt by Detroit dealer using original Detroit parts in June of 2010. Currently has approximately 100 hours since rebuild and owner has all work receipts. * Onan 8kw generator with approximately 1025 hours. * Racor fuel filters with vacuum gagues - Upgrade * Fuel algae treatment system - Upgrade * Hot water heater * New Battery December 2012
- Miscellaneous Info and Features
- * Washer and Dryer * Central Vacuum System * 12.6 ft Achilles center console RIB with 28 hp Johnson outboard dinghy (1991) This vessel has undergone continuous upgrading and is used on a regular basis by the current owner. This vessel is truly turn key and ready to cruise or fish.
- * EPIRB * Clock / Barometer mounted in Salon * Owners personal items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Steve Allen at 727-735-4187 or email email@example.com for additional information.