- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Zeus QSC600
- Number of Engines
Embarking on the development of an entirely new style of boat is one of the most challenging and exciting projects we have undertaken in recent times. The inspiration for our Sport Yacht series, came from recognizing the changing values and lifestyles not just of boat owners, but people everywhere – changes that are reflected in such domains as contemporary architecture, interior design and the styling of prestige cars.
Such was the thinking behind the design of our first Sport Yacht, the 3600. And it appears that our thinking was correct. The enthusiasm for this vessel and the larger 4400 model exceeded all expectations: the clean lines, the bright, contemporary interior, the modern materials, the emphasis on easy entertaining, the solid feel and handling together with the spirited performance are among the many qualities that made this one of Riviera's most successful new model launches.
The flow between the cockpit and the saloon that so many found so refreshing is even more inspiring on this 50’ model. It brings the inside outside like never before – and the saloon is brighter and lighter than ever. The ease with which you can cater to a large party and the standard of comfort your guests can enjoy is magnificent.
- Displacement: 40800
- Total Power: 600
- Fuel: 634 Fresh Water: 198 Holding: 40
- The 5000 Sport Yacht is above else a robust, reliable and brilliantly engineered vessel. It is a boat in which you can have supreme confidence. Powered by twin Cummins MerCruiser turbo diesel engines linked to the revolutionary Zeus pod drives, this new model builds on the extraordinary success of the Riviera 3600, 4400 and 4700 Sport Yachts that have won numerous Boat of the Year Awards. As well as the new propulsion system, the 5000 Sport Yacht is offered with an unprecedented range of options that will allow owners to configure the boat to their individual boating requirements. The new propulsion system offers easy maneuvering in close quarters such as marinas as well as overall performance. Cummins MerCruiser Diesel claims up to 30 percent improved fuel economy as well as 15 percent faster cruise and top speeds over conventional drive units. The underwater profile of the Riviera 5000 Sport Yacht includes two Zeus drive units with aft facing counter-rotating propellers and underwater exhausts mounted in tunnels that protect the pod drives from underwater debris. An advanced joystick control system for slow-speed maneuvering can be operated with one hand and a single turn of the wrist; from sideways tracking to spinning on a pin, to precise speed control. Zeus also features Skyhook™, a system that will maintain the vessel on a fixed heading within a tight area — even in strong currents and windy conditions. This stability is enhanced by having a large capacity, mid-mounted fuel tank for extended range. This boat is made for serious voyages as well as playful day cruising. The relentless pursuit of perfecting our craft is evident in so many details – for instance, small fiberglass components like hatches and the swim platform are now made with a new injection molding process to create a stronger component with a better double-sided finish. Our Sport Yachts reflect the solid character and stable ride of our world-famous Flybridge Convertibles. The 5000 Sport Yacht is as agile and exhilarating as it is sure and steady. It is a boat designed to give you the best of both worlds.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Open the saloon door, open up the large, polished, stainless steel-framed rear window and you have transformed the cockpit and saloon into one enormous area, ideal for relaxing, socializing and entertaining. It’s all on one level too. Just to enhance the sense of light and space – and create a pleasant through breeze – the side windows in the saloon slide open and there is a huge, electrically operated sunroof above the helm station. Locating the galley aft by the rear door not only allows you to cater to the saloon and cockpit with ease, but the chef is always involved with the party. It’s a very substantial galley too, with everything from high-quality Amtico flooring in the saloon to a pull-out pantry, convection microwave oven, ample storage space and an optional drawer dishwasher. The cabinetry is clean and modern in its design. This is accented by the solid surface bench tops and stainless steel sink. Just to ensure entertaining is as effortless as possible, we’ve fitted a wet bar with a stainless steel fridge-freezer and an optional stainless steel icemaker into the cockpit. The cockpit also offers generous seating, a large table that converts to a sun lounge via electric table legs, an electric barbecue and a teak-laid swim platform that raises and lowers at the touch of a button – a feature that comes in particularly handy for launching the 3.1 meter tender that is neatly garaged out of sight. For serious sunning, large cockpit steps, wide side decks and a hand rail lead to a delightful sun pad on the foredeck. If you are more inclined to escape the midday sun, the luxurious leather lounge in the reverse cycle air-conditioned saloon will be a welcome escape. Place a CD into the Bose Lifestyle system or watch a movie on the LCD TV – a screen that disappears on an electric lift when not in use. One of the greatest pleasures must surely be sitting at the helm. The helm chair is electrically adjustable and, like the companion chair, clad in the finest leather; the console is ergonomically designed and the vast, curved windscreen presents you with sensational views… It all adds up to a delightful sense of confidence and control.
- We know how important it is that your boat reflects your tastes, so when it comes to furnishings and fabrics we offer a wide choice of colors and styles. Below deck we go even further with customizing your boat by giving you the choice of three staterooms and two bathrooms or two staterooms, two bathrooms, plus a second, more intimate lounge. With the first option you have comfortable accommodation for seven. The alternate configuration provides you with another entertainment area below, perfect if you have children or grandchildren. Alternatively, it provides a welcome parents' retreat. The Master Stateroom is spacious and bright and features a walk-around queen-size bed with innerspring mattress. Under-bed storage (easily accessible by virtue of gas struts), overhead cabinets and other storage and cedar lined hanging lockers accommodate everything you need for extended voyages. Located aft is the full beam VIP guest cabin that is also extremely comfortable and well laid-out with a double and single bed – and little touches like the cedar lining in the hanging lockers tell of the attention to detail that has gone into this design. To starboard a further guest cabin features two Pullman berths. The 5000 Sport Yacht benefits from our robotic varnishing facility, the most advanced in Australia: the gloss timberwork found both above and below deck has an utterly smooth, mirror-like finish. Our commitment to quality design, materials and workmanship is even evident in the ensuite and second bathroom. Here you’ll find contemporary and practical Amtico flooring, solid-surface bench tops, elegant glass-bowl basins, the best mixer taps and showerheads and frameless doors to the shower stalls. A day spent aboard your new 5000 Sport Yacht is a day well spent… At the end of that day, when you retire to your cabin, you can drift away with the sweet thought of all the pleasure your new boat has brought to you, your family and friends.
- Electronics and Navigation
- Never worry again about wind and current when you approach the dock. The Zeus® advanced joystick control system is incredibly intuitive and can be operated with a simple turn of the wrist. One hand controls it all, from sideways tracking, to spinning on a dime, to precise speed control.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some pictures depict Optional Equipment and/or Optional Layout Arrangements
- Your authorized Riviera dealer for Miami-Dade and Monroe counties and Colombia, South America. Visit our web site for additional information and listings on Yachting Experts International Brokers .